Bionifight 4

Voltex

The Shoopquaza was indestructible, and the hut just broke. So then JiMing grabbed Zakaro with his Huge Fists of Power, as to prevent him from dodging the next Hyper Beam.OOC:I am unhappy with you dodging both of my attacks like that, think about how large the Shoopquaza's mouth is and how large the Hyper Beam was.

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

The pressure the Shoopquaza built up was too much, and it fired the Hyper Beam, breaking the earth and firing it with much greater force now. And JiMing raised his energy shield to absorb the Chaos, and fired it at Zakaro also.

BLAM! Zakaro was flung miles out to sea by the ultra-Hyper beam. But being in a parallel universe that had nothing on it but Survival Island and this ocean of Insta-death water, he had nothing to land on. Barally making a earth platform, Zakaro landed hard and was knocked out. OOC: I got to get off now.Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

JiMing got annoyed at Nujanii, and got off the Shoopquaza. He use his jetpack to fly over to Nujanii, and tossed him out of the Sopwith Camel. The Shoopquaza also managed to fire Dragon Pulse at Nujanii from down on the ground.

Where did you get jetpacks?NujaniiNujanii managed to dodge the shoopquaza's dragon pulse and save his sopwith. Nujanii regained elevation and opened fire on JiMing."Watch those anti aircraft guns.""What anti aircraft guns?""The Shoopquaza.""No problem. Grant me protection.""I'm not allowed to, remember?"

They came with my Super-Mega-Awesome Hat of Awesome Coolness, along with my energy shield, Energy Laser Cannon of Laserness, and Huge Fists of Power.IC:JiMing raised his energy shield to block the bullets, and shot at Nujanii with his Energy Laser Cannon of Laserness. Then he summoned 100 Gukko birds which surrounded Nujanii. However, he summoned two Ussal Crabs down below, and the Gukko birds spontaneously combusted in Nujanii's face.

Edited by JiMing

NujaniiNujanii was not hit at all my the blast. He had managed to avoid it.But his sopwith hadn't.Nujanii was losing elevation rapidly. He and his sopwith had not been harmed by the combustion, but that was of little consequence. He had lost much of his right wing. And now his engine was on fire. Great.Nujanii aimed towards the water. He then jumped from the doomed plane and activated his jetpacks."Well, that was fun. I ought to do that more often. Maybe with an x-wing next time..."

ICJunkyard smashed the Shoopquaza around the head with his Grumpy Hammer, doing a bit of damage to it. Then, he whacked Zakaro high in the air, baseball style. Whether or not Zakaro would come down safely was another matter entirely, not up to Junkyard.Junky waited.

I was the First Evo.

I AM BACK,

and I am a Gentleman.

Click here for awesomeness.

JiMing saw Junky smash his Shoopquaza in the head. Enraged, he grabbed Junky with his Huge Fists of Power, and punched him into the ground, Whack-a-Mole style. He ran over to the Shoopquaza, and said, "Oh my gosh! Are you all right?"Thankfully, the Shoopquaza was indestructible, and had virtually no brain. So not much damage after all.Then he tore Junky from the ground, and threw him at Nujanii.OOC:Woot! Boss batlle, yeah!

Biobeast will be the next boss.NujaniiNujanii telekinetically caught Junky. Nujanii and Junky landed softly on the ground. "Well then, I think I'll call in the troops now."Nujanii summoned the Ta-Koro guard and the Le-koro gukku force. "Captain Kongu! An airstrike if you please! Captain Jaller, your troops may fire when ready upon JiMing. If Junky appears hostile, barrage him too. Alright men! Let's move!"With that Nujanii jumped and flew a few feet above JiMing. Nujanii ten circled him at that elevation, throwing weakening kanoka. The Ta-Koro guard and Le-Koro Gukku force mimiked Nujanii, though with bamboo disks and not kanoka.

JiMing raised his energy shield to block the disks, and absorbed the weakening one. He shot a weakening blast at Nujanii. It also seemed the Shoopquaza was back in action, so JiMing hopped on it's head. They flew up, and the Shoopquaza scattered the Gukko force with Twister, and JiMing fired blasts of energy at them with his Energy Laser Cannon of Laserness.

NujaniiThe disks being solid and therefore not deflectable by JiMing's energy shield easily knocked the Ta-Matoran off of his lofty perch.And the Ta-Koro guard were on the ground waiting for him.And since the energy shield could could absorb the weakening disk, Nujanii did not have to dodge the weakening blast. Nujanii resumed throwing weakening disks at the falling Ta-matoran while the gukko force above distracted the Shoop-thing above.

JiMIng activated his jetpacks, and flew back onto the Shoopquaza."Annoying pests, I'll show you the Shoopquaza's power!"The Shoopquaza unleashed Hyper Beam, and scattered the Gukko force into oblivion. Then JiMing turned his attention to the Ta-Koro guards. The Shoopquaza went into a dive, and JiMing swung at them with his Giant Sword of Painfulness.OOC: It's unfair how you knocked me off like that. Also, it wasn't fair for you to ignore the weakening blast I sent at you.

It was quite fair. You couldn't do what you wanted, so I didn't acnowledge the attack. My action was fair, though maybe not morally correct.NujaniiBut JiMing forgot about Nujanii.And that was a very bad mistake for anyone to make.JiMing got hit by several weakening disks.So JiMing managed to kill a few guardsmen, but was unable to make much of a difference in the weakened state.Pity he knocked out Nujanii's air support.Nujanii sent several weakening disks at JiMing and a few at Shoop-whatever it's called.Oh, and Jaller rallied his men and sent a barrage of bamboo disks at JiMing. The barrage was powerful enough to knock a Toa off of his mount.And JiMing was much weaker than a Toa, even at full strength.

OOC:How was I unfair? That was in the capabilities within my Special Weapons.IC:JiMing furious at Nujanii, raised his energy shield to block the ones aimed at the Shoopquaza. The disks also were knocked off the Shoopquaza's hide, as it turned around to face Nujanii. The Shoopquaza sent a Twister specifically aimed at Nujanii, although it seemed it did manage to pick up some of the Ta-Koro guards.OOC:Sometimes, you make me mad. It feels like you want to turn every round into a boss fight against you, and when others do things, you complain that they can't do that, when they perfectly could. If you were to see my profile, you could see that my actions were perfectly within the capabilities of my Special Weapons. But no, if that means your character gets hurt like a NORMAL Bionifighter, then it's not allowed. This is why I prefer ToD, he doesn't act superior to everyone, which seems like what you are trying to do.

Edited by JiMing

As I recall, your energy shield cannot block solid objects. It can block and absorb energy attacks.My memory may be at fault here, though. Do us both a favor and provide a link to your profile so we can clear this disagreement up in a more civil manner.NujaniiNujanii noticed that his weakening disks had lowered the Shoop-thing's power level. So the winds didn't effect him too much. And his VR helped too. The Ta-Koro guards spread out on the ground and sent disks at JiMing from all directions, making blocking with any shield impossible.And Nujanii sent iron spears flying at JiMing from all directions.

OOC:I blocked the weakining disks aimed at the Shoopquaza, revise your post. And I assumed that people would understand it can also function as an ordinary shield and block solid objects as well. Also, here's my profile.IC:The Shoopquaaza blocked one side of the barrage, which happened to be his front. Good, because he didn't like having his face hit. However, everything else hit.Furious, he fired energy blasts everywhere to distract them a bit. The Shoopquaza sent another Twister, this time to scatter the Ta-Koro guards a bit. Afterwards, it sent a Dragon Pulse at Nujanii.

Edited by JiMing

No, it says "energy shield." Which means it blocks nothing solid, only energy. For example: Fire would be blocked, but earth would not. NujaniiThe guards were already scattered, so the attacks made against them resulted in minimal casualties. Nujanii narrowly avoided another dragon pulse, noting approvingly that his matoran ground force had managed to knock JiMing from the saddle, so to speak. Nujanii sent several weakening disks at both JiMing and Shoopquaza, just to be sure that they would not be too much of a handful.

OOC:SOLID ENERGY, That's what I mean. Don't assume things.IC:JiMing did an awesome backflip to dodge the other weakening disks, as for the Shoopquaza, it ate them. Which weakened it, but it was far more powerful than Nujanii thinks, so not much of a difference. The Shoopquaza flew up closely to Nujanii, and hit him with another Dragon Pulse, and because it was so close, it meant no room for dodging. Afterwards, it quickly flew back down.Meanwhile, JiMing grabbed a bunch of guards with his Huge Fists of Power, and tossed them at the others.

JiMing, you're assuming that Kanohi Master knows that you mean solid energy. Regardless on the other hand Kanohi Master, you should realize by now that if someone puts anything with "shield" in the title in their profile and doesn't specify anything regarding what it can block, that the item will be able to block almost anything with reason.-ibrow

Solid energy? How it that to work? You therefore have a shield that blocks all and can absorb things to boot. A hand-held shield? Then don't block attacks to your rear. Especially when you are annoyed by my dodging, as I think you are.Read above two posts. So you have a handheld shield that blocks anything at all?I don't want to see any spectacular blocking or dodging from you. You have no calix, arthron, etc.My In character post I made before I read the above two posts and I think it needs no adjustment.NujaniiIf Nujanii underrated the Shoopquaza, JiMing underated Nujanii's VR. The damage was fully healed in a hundred seconds. Nujanii watched his guards scatter, but they had been already scattered and JiMing's attacks were not too effective.But his men needed air support.And Nujanii was the highly disputed master of aerial combat.And so the Shoopquaza found itself grounded and weakened greatly by Nujanii's kanoka. A fleeing target is often the easiest to hit.And so it was in this case.Nujanii sent several Ga-Metru disks of weakening at JiMing. He guided them so that they came from all directions at the same time, preventing the blocking of all. Nujanii loved Ga-Metru ingenuity.

Edited by Nujanii: Kanohi Master

OOC:It can block both solid and non-solid attacks, but can only absorb non-solid attacks. Too much power? Speak for yourself, you have a weapon which can HEAL you ridiculously fast.IC:JiMIng raised his Giant Sword of Painfulness, and spun around in a circle, deflecting all of the disks, some of which managed to hit the guards. He used his jetpack to fly up to Nujanii, and slammed him to the ground with his Earthshaker, anticipating any retaliation.

You spun in a circle knocking all disks off course? You have not an Arthron or an equivilent. You could not have known where each was. Unrealistic action.Nevertheless, I will not negate it.I said not that your special weapon was too powerful. I think your usage of it has been too powerful. You seem to be blocking things coming from all directions. Now, if you have my setup (Kakama, limited omniscience, etc.) you can get away with spectacular dodges and blocks.Rediculously fast? The damage was reduced by the robes. That's damage reduction BEFORE healing. In other words, the Robes healed less damage than you thought.EDIT: Fine, edited. No, not overpowered. I have the power level of two Toa, remember?NujaniiNujanii was knocked into the ground. He took the full force of the fall (no PSJS).Nujanii then took great pleasure in slamming JiMing into the ground with telekinesis. Hard.JiMing was then pelted from all sides by the guards.Nujanii then added his own adition to the mix: Fire.JiMing was suddenly alight. Now this wouldn't be too bad for a Ta-Matoran, but for one thing. Nujanii's fire was suplemented with extreme, ever rising temperatures. It was all Nujanii could do to keep the heat contained to JiMing.And JiMing was kept in place by telekinesis.

OOC:I never got on you, I stayed up. Revise your post, and I will acknowledge it in this post. Also, that attack was WAY overpowered.Alright, here it is:IC:JiMing might have been kept in place, but he didn't have to move to shoot Nujanii with some energy bolts from his Energy Laser Cannon of Laserness. Freed from his telekinetic grasp, JiMing grabbed the guards with his Huge Fists of Power, and threw them at Nujanii.

Edited by JiMing

"Ow..." Zakaro groaned as he slowly got up. He looked around, and seeing nothing, listened for the sound of fighting. Hearing it, he formed the earth platform into a boat, and sailed to shore. Seeing the brawls, he decided to cut in and fired the boat's cannons, which happened to be his arms. Shooting Chaos bursts at all the fighters, he also jumped on land. "ABANDON SHIP!" he yelled, drawing his sword and then folding said drawing into a paper airplane, which was thrown atJiMing.Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

JiMing quickly raised his energy shield to block the chaos. He was puzzled by the paper airplane, and did not find out it was a sword until it stabbed his arm. Furious, he threw it back at Zakaro, and shot bolts of energy at him as well.

Seeing the sword, Zakaro reached for the Shiny Shield of Silver and- WHAM! He was hit by the Giant Sword of Painfulness. Landing face-first in the sand where the hut had stood, he slowly got up in time to see the sun set. "Now, what was it that happened at night?"-A skeletal hand erupted from the sand beside him-" Oh ya, SKELETONS!" He than cut off the hand and threw it at JiMing while running away from the hut's foundations.Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

And JiMing grabbed the hand, and threw it back at Zakaro. He saw skeletons everywhere, and his Shoopquaza used Twister to scatter them. The tornado also managed to pick up Zakaro, so now he had to deal with being spun around at high speeds with skeletons.

"WHOa whOA Whoa WHOa whOA Whoa!" Zakaro was finally spat out of the twister. He swayed around dizzy and confused. He then dodged some of the skeleton's arrows and grabbed one from where it fell. He threw the arrow at JiMing, along with a handless skeleton, said skeleton's bow, Chaos bursts, and sand. He then took a skeleton's quiver and slung it on his back.Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

NujaniiNujanii avoided the chaos and telekinetically grabbed the guards and placed them once more upon the ground. The guards then barraged JiMing and Zakaro from all sides. Nujanii then sent waves of fire at Zakaro and spears of iron at JiMing. And both were telekinetically held in place.

JiMing's energy shield blocked the skeleton's stuff, but he was not protected from Nujanii's attack. When he was grabbed by the earth hand, he used his Giant Sword of Painfulness to cut himself out. Then he used his Huge Fists of Power to grab Zakaro and throw him at Nujanii."Hey Nujanii! Annihilate this guy for a change!"

"AHH!" Zakaro quickly used a earth pillar to bump himself over Nujanii. " Excuse me Nujanii, I will fight you later." He then pulled one of the arrows from his back, infused it with Chaos, and threw it at JiMing. He then took out his sword and Shiny Shield of Silver and charged JiMing.

AGoNWLR.jpg