Bionifight 4

Voltex

OOC: You stabbed me. You never said you pulled it out.IC:Tilian moved back towards a sniper outcropping while Nujanii and his minions were attacking and aimed a sniper rifle.Somehow, amazingly, no one had seen him get away.

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

This proved irrelevant though because by the time the Rahkshi had left I was invisible and hidden again, running despite the pain thanks to a combination of adrenaline and angre. By the time I reappeared, I was on a boulder directly behind Nujanii, plunging sord down on him.

Edited by The Invisible Noob

OOC: Sniper! I am the kanoka sniper! I am the Kanohi Master! I will not be outdone! :PNujaniiNujanii was the sniper of Bionifight. He could not allow this noob to try to take his place! "All right, that's it! Norik! Iruni! Cover me! Varien, scan the area for threats, alert us if you find anything! Hahli! Stay on that invisible noob!" Nujanii turned and hit TiN with a disk of levitation thanks to Hahli's warning. Nujanii thanked Saradomin that the Elda could allow Hahli to see huna users. Nujanii then summoned Huki Mahri and resummoned everyone else, relayed orders, and had Huki make him a mountain to snipe from. Nujanii reached a sniper position and shot a Ga-Metru disk of weakness, level 8 at Tilian.

OOC: I WAS SNIPING FROM THE TOPIC WAS OPENED. D:Also Saradomin ref lol.IC:Tilian hit the disk with a fireball, knocking it off course, and then fired off a bullet into Varian's head and rolled. By the time Hewkii could get his weapons ready, he was down, too."Give it up!" yelled Tilian. "If you keep summoning them, I'll keep shooting them."

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

OOC: I mentioned Woox16 earlier, btw. Epic video. Woox killed Jad without items and only 1 prayer point.Oh, and I've been sniping since Bionifight 2. I searched the first page. No sniping from you at all.NujaniiThe Ga-Metru disk had been well chosen. Nujanii mentally guided it to hit Tilian in the back of the head. "By the will of Armadyl, you will not succeed!" Nujanii then shot a Le-Metru disk of increase weight at ToD who had been attacked many times withouth response. Poor ToD, Nujanii half hoped that his disk would miss. Then he reminded himself that ToD had tried to kill him. Then Nujanii remembered that everyone had tried to kill him.

Edited by kanohi_master

From about, way too high for my liking I could see that Nujanii and Tilian were engaged in a sniper fight. Wondering how I could stop the levitation disks effect I decided I might try to keep score of the fight, though I was betting on Tilian if only for favoritism ... and then I stopped levitating, directly above Nujanii.SPLAT!"OH SORRY I SEEM TO HAVE LANDED ON YOU, OH WOW THIS HURTS"I rolled off his sniper post."BUT I WILL HAVE TO KILL YOU WHEN I RECOVER!"

OOC: I said that the chains were unbreakable. :P Just saying.IC: Darkon grinned as the chain's didn't even glow. "I've used my own elemental powers to make them invurnable to heat." He managed to say before getting kicked. He fell head over heels before landing on his face. He summouned 100 Crystal serpents, which quicklly began to destory every other arime in sight.

pNNgXax.jpg

While he was distracted, Tilian fired off bullets at all of Nujanii's Toa, then aimed a bullet into his enemy's leg.Catching site of TiN, he gave him a momentary thumbs-up and grin before regrouping his Muaka and attacking ToD.

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

NujaniiNujanii then found a few serpents to use for target practice. Ignoring the pain he had recieved from being fallen on top of (until Iruni healed him of course) Nujanii quickly anihilated the serpants (just in time to save Iruni and Norik). Nujanii then shot a level 5 Ga-Metru disk of reconstitute at random at Tyler, barely noticing the near bullet that hit his leg or the fact that Iruni was nearly not there to heal it. Nujanii then wondered why Tilian had ignored being hit by a level 8 disk of weakening. Tilian shouldn't have had the strength to stand!Nujanii was also annoyed to see Norik dead. He'd have to do something about that...

Edited by kanohi_master

OOC: Snipers generally lay down. Cover purposes, y'know?IC: TilianTilian rolled, barely avoiding the disk that could have destroyed his good looks, and summoned an army of 200 Toa of Iron to attack Nujanii.His Muaka disappeared in a BLINK! as the Toa moved towards the other sniper nest.

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

Nujani found sord pressed against his back."I AM QUITE FRANKLY AMAZED YOU IGNORED ME AFTER I LANDED ON YOU, DID YOU FAIL A SPOT CHECK OR SOMETHING?"Behind me I could hear the army of toa advancing."THIS IS A CHECKMATE SITUATION I BELIEVE"

OOC: Just so you know, Ga metru disks are mentally guided. They cannot miss. So you have been weakened by a level 8 weakening disk. You don't have the energy to get anywhere.Oh, and I think I'll add a layer of epic.NujaniiNujanii was relieved when Iruni knocked TiN unconscious. Nujanii recieved a healing rhotuka and then summoned 1000 Toa of water and another Norik, Iruni, Huki Mahri, Hahli Inika, and Varien. the 1000 Toa of Water summoned a vast flood. Nujanii on his mountain was on the only land not covered by water. The iron Toa died. Nujanii kicked TiN into the water well away from him.

Edited by kanohi_master

OOC: It's not hard to roll six inches, no matter how weak you are. It's like waking up in the morning.IC: TilianAt this point, he'd had enough. He sent out a Ko-Toa army, who turned the little "mountain" into a solid block of ice.Tilian fired off a bullet, causing the weakened structure to shatter and fall into the water.With that, he shook his head and dove into the water with his kukri, ready to land an underwater strike.

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

OOC: Four pages? Really? Didn't I join this just yesterday?! I guess I'm just going to go and kill some fools. Kayzata Kayzata flew high above the flooded land below, and spotted Nujanii on his mountain, kicking another being into the water. Kayzata flew over to him and picked him up, flying high up and falcon punching him down into the water with a plasma energized fist. He then began to evaporate mass quantities of the water with immense heat. -Kayzata

My lungs filled with water as I sank into the ocean, soon I would black out yet I was too weak to swim. The fight had started so well now, was it over? No, No I could never leave this fight to finish especially now that 1000 water toa had frozen to death. Using my mask to the fullest power I could I put all my concentration into reviving an army of toa, my army! I just need a few seconds ... yet I began to drift into an eternal sleep.CRASH!The water parted as all the previously killed armies, Bohrok, Water Toa, Muaka and Matoran alike arose from the sea and I sucked sweet air into my lungs. Giddy from the sensation I commanded my undead minions to simultaneously attack all combatants except Tilian and Nujanii. Instead the zombies surrounded them and their armies, ensuring their fight would be to the death.

So much for alliances...He looked around, viewing all the dead combatants. A lot of them, he had killed himself. It was...eerie."I guess one of us isn't leaving this water alive," called out Tilian to Nujanii.

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

Gah! Ninja'd! I had a really good post going too. Why'd Skarloth have to show up!?NujaniiNujanii's minions all dead. Nujanii was surrounded by undead foes. "I would ally with you, but that's against the rules. So just don't attack me for a sec." Nujanii put his faithful disk launcher onto his back and flew out of the water. Nujanii flew to TiN and decided that he must end this. "I must end this!" Nujanii knocked TiN's mask off (causing the necromancy to end). Nujanii flew down and caught the mask and stowed it in his pack. Nujanii then flew over to Kayzata and showed him exactly what Nujanii thought of plasma. Nujanii sidekicked Kayzata into the water and hit him with a freeze disk. Nujanii smiled. Life was good at the moment.

Tilian had an idea when he saw the freeze disk get launched. He summoned an army of Miru-wearing Toa of Ice, who froze the water, giving them all an icy surface to stand on."Now," he said with a smirk, "shall we continue?"

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

By the dragon med helm on my avatar, that was well done!NujaniiNujanii landed on the ice, ignoring the sight of Kayzata frozen directly below him. Nujanii summoned 1000 makuta that obliterated the Toa of Ice. Nujanii then flew to meet Tilian, shooting a fireball at him even as he drew his daggers.

Edited by kanohi_master

Tilian created a large fireball inside the armor of each Makuta, incinerating their Antidermis and sending their armor plummeting to the ground. He snapped his fingers, quelling the fireball Nujanii had sent, then drew his kukri and began circling around his opponent.For good measure, he summoned a member of Botar's species, who began randomly popping up and landing kicks and punches on Nujanii.

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

As Kayzata was side kicked and frozen, and then the water above him frozen. Well, he didn't really like that. Using his power over plasma, he made himself a burning ball of the white hot substance, melting through the ice easily. He then flew up into the sky, and located Nujanii, diving down and side kicking him, and sending him into the newly unfrozen water. He then turned to Tillian, and launched a blast of plasma at him, melting the ice it flew over. -Kayzata

Tilian fell into the water, screaming curses as he stabbed his kukri into the ice to prevent his descent into the freezing water. He climbed out, superheated his body to offset the hypothermia, then had his Botar-clone teleport behind Kayzata and punt him into the water.

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

NujaniiNujanii calmly summoned a Brutaka who sent the Botar species member into the same cave as Jad. Nujanii wished he could follow. Nujanii instead held his daggers at the ready and circled his opponent, airborne, of course.What the kraata!? Ninja'd!?

Edited by kanohi_master

Thank Mata-Nui I have Two billion spare mask's I mused as I put the second on, below I noticed that matoran were still spawning and dying in the flooded wastelands below, this presented a very simple opportunity to ruin everyone's fun. Casting my power at the dead again the zombies re-re animated and pushed at the ice above them. The ice groaned as cracks emerged and soon the whole frozen island began to shift under the force of an un-un-dead army. I clung for life on a ledge knowing that everyone else would not know what was happening.

What the Karz are they all doing?Suddenly, Tilian saw the zombies and realized. Quickly, he summoned a Gukko and flew high above the frozen remnants of Voya Nui. He summoned a Kadin-wearing Toa and took his mask, sending the minion into the frozen ground below.

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

Smash!The ice below everyone shattered as chunks of the iceburg exploded under intense pressure, shards of ice flew at everyone ... everyone that is except a barely conscious Noob.Edit= gotta go to bed soon, so I'll finish with this.Barely awake, cold and bleeding, I called to a sizable portion of my zombie minions who formed a defensive circle of un-dead toa around me. The rest of the horde continued where it left off and swarmed the battlefield as best they could.

The island was starting to break apart; chunks were flying everywhere, zombies were being destroyed, and through all this, not a single one of the combatants had died yet.Of course, that would change if someone didn't say something.Tilian flew upward, far above the island, and then yelled down to the group below."Skyward!"

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

This is 2006 and 2007. Let's add 2008!NujaniiNujanii watched the chaos below. Zamorak would be pleased, but Nujanii didn't follow Zamorak. So Nujanii was pleased when his block of ice knocked nearly everyone below unconscious. With tremendous effort, Nujanii melted all of the water, increased the weight of all armies, players, and non-water things, and refroze the water via heat withdrawal.

Edited by kanohi_master

Luckily, Tilian was high enough that he didn't sink, so he summoned an army of Kadin-wearing Toa of Gravity, who all combined their powers and threw Nujanii to the ground below.Tilian ruled the skies.

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

Flying, you say? Flying upward at incredible speeds, Kayzata located Nujanii, who was flying above all else. The burning being flew at him from below, grabbing the manic being and getting him into a neck hold, while he still burned a bright as a star. "I can fly too, you know," he said, flying downward at a rapid speed toward the ice. He let go of the burnt Nujanii, and pulled up from his dive, avoiding the ice, and letting his victim smash into his own ice. -Kayzata

Edited by Skarloth

OOC: Nujanii was much higher then Kayzata. Kayzata was hit by Nujanii's ice block and frozen into the water. Free yourself before attacking me. When you do, though, please note that I am a few miles above the surface of the ice.Be back on later.

Edited by kanohi_master

Gah, forget it. You should be frozen about fifty feet down in the ice. Let's just say you summoned a fire gafrana to free you, got rid of it, and then slammed me into the ice.NujaniiNujanii, exhausted as he was from freezing everyone into a gigantic block of ice, offered little resistance when Kayzata slammed him into the ice. Nujanii summoned Iruni to heal him. Nujanii stood up, flew up, and hit Kayzata in the face. Nujanii grabbed a conveniently placed sign and knocked Kayzata down towards the mortals frozen in the enormous block of ice. Not very far, but down nonetheless.OOC: Poor ToD. Think of all the posts he's going to have to read!

Edited by kanohi_master

Tilian, meanwhile, had aimed his sniper rifle at Iruini's head and put a bullet through his eye socket, the small lead slug going through his head and into the thick block of ice.Just to be safe, he summoned an army of 500 Combat Nektann to keep watch around the area.

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

I'm starting to dislike this game. Kayzata got rid of his plasma coat, and shook himself back into his senses. He then summoned an army of 1000 Fragmentation Rahkshi to be rid of the Nektann army, then had the lot of them go after Nujanii. Last post of the night. -Kayzata