What if the bionicle fanbase was given it's own country?

masterchirox580

We'd all adapt lacrosse to resemble Kohlii a bit more and make that the national sport, that's for sure. And love will be illegal :P

We could also have the pre-2003 version as the substitute for football. 

And for the love thing, I'm pretty sure that that will be the cause for the first civil war.  :P

• Upvote 2

bZpOwEr

New thought:

Nothing would get done because nobody could tell which parts of the country were canon or not.

No, more like the UN wouldn't endorse certain parts of the country as canon, but we'd accept the parts that don't contradict each other.

• Upvote 2

LEGO Republic:

The Valkyrie

The "Christmas Brick"

My BZPRPG Profiles

Now a proud member of The Kanohi Force

76561198041367047.png

And love will be illegal :P

Unfortunately, Unlike Matoran we aren't effectively immortal. So unless you want the new nation to only last a generation I guess we have to go Gen2 on this and "reproduce biologically", as some incredible genius in S&T put it.

:r: :e: :g: :i: :t: :n: :u: :i:

Elemental Rahi in Gen2, anyone? A write-up for an initial video for a G2 plot

I really wish everyone would stop trying to play join the dots with Gen 1 and Gen 2 though,it seems there's a couple new threads everyday and often they're duplicates of already existing conversations! Or simply parallel them with a slightly new 'twist'! Gen 2 is NEW, it is NOT Gen 1 and it is NOT a continuation. Outside of the characters we already have I personally don't want to see ANY old characters return. I think it will cheapen the whole experience to those of us familiar with the original line...

The much larger Transformers fandom would invade and exploit us for oil.

We would unleash the Bohrok swarms on the planet Cybertron and our giant robot would kick the other giant robots's butts. 

You know what Mata Nui transforms into? A universe. What does Primus transform into? A planet.

Even Einstein prepared for it. A recently discovered document has a very lovely equation.

Universe > Planet

• Upvote 4

LEGO Republic:

The Valkyrie

The "Christmas Brick"

My BZPRPG Profiles

76561198041367047.png

You know what Mata Nui transforms into? A universe. What does Primus transform into? A planet.

Even Einstein prepared for it. A recently discovered document has a very lovely equation.

Universe > Planet

Although they might try and set Unicron on us, although that could go horribly for him, and well, he is he is dedicated to consuming the multiverse, so maybe the epithet of "Planet Eater" is simply him being humble...

But again, they'll be having more issues than us, as far as Teridax goes, we have a soon-to-be-spare moon handy :)

& if we ever used that, there area few others in the solar system we can 'borrow'; we just need to build our star-sized-ish "universe" fast :P

Actually we should make Mask of Creation & Mask of Dimensional Gates a priority. ;)

~ Sophistry: A way to be antidisuncorrect. ~

In a decade you might convince maybe a small tribe of people.

In a decade you might also conquer one million km2 of land,

& in over a thousand years you might have over a billion followers.

I like building things. Please don't break the big ones.

& evidential philosophies that dare to extrapolate beyond

an individual's direct experience aren't easily built.

The much larger Transformers fandom would invade and exploit us for oil.

We would unleash the Bohrok swarms on the planet Cybertron and our giant robot would kick the other giant robots's butts. 

Universe > Planet

Mata Nui could just make all of the other giant's fold in on themselves with gravity. :P

We might have trouble taking out the transformers with nothing but Bohrok though, we'd need a better plan, maybe send a mob of Makuta, idunno. :P

"All magic comes with a price, dearie!" -The Dark One

I'm known on the LMB's as Brickobotface, Teh Dark One is merely a fad. :P

The Tahnok will burn through the cold metal of the planet, the Gahnok will flood their cities, the Pahrak will crush their mountains, the Nuhvok will destroy their infrastructure, the Kohrok will... freeze their circuitry, and the Lehvak will... slightly corrode their wiring...

Those last too kinda suck when attacking Cybertron.... Eh...

1ff871a6f8083107eae02002743abf0e12c87787

LEGO Republic:

The Valkyrie

The "Christmas Brick"

My BZPRPG Profiles

76561198041367047.png

No. There can only be one. I remember reading a sad tale of a veteran Bionicler. He was at the Goodwill, found a good-condition sealed Matoro Inika, then some snobby kid beat him to it, yelled to his mommy "I WANNA TRANSFERMER!" and that was it.

No more will us fans of Bionicle be pushed down by the Transformers fandom. For tonight, we rise against our oppressors, and take back what is ours! For Mata Nui!

• Upvote 3

LEGO Republic:

The Valkyrie

The "Christmas Brick"

My BZPRPG Profiles

76561198041367047.png

You misunderstand me. We kill the Transformers, then we unleash the Bohrok on Cybertron. We use the salvaged materials from the planet and the Transformers to construct an even bigger giant robot.

Kill them with what? Toa? Makuta? Mata Nui? :P

The Tahnok will burn through the cold metal of the planet, the Gahnok will flood their cities, the Pahrak will crush their mountains, the Nuhvok will destroy their infrastructure, the Kohrok will... freeze their circuitry, and the Lehvak will... slightly corrode their wiring...

Those last too kinda suck when attacking Cybertron.... Eh...

Acid wouldn't work? :P

Wait what would be done to those of us who love both Transformers and Bionicle? Why not team up to destroy the MLP fandom.

No, the BIONICLE and brony fandoms should be allies. I even think we two sides could unite to form the Union State of BIONICLE and MLP. The Transformers fandom would be powerless against our brotherhood of righteousness.

"You are an absolute in these uncertain times. Your past is forgotten, and your
future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer.
"
-- Turaga Nokama

nichijou2.jpg

Click here to visit my library!

Wait, are we saying this country takes place in the Matoran universe?

No I mean as in what if the bionicle fanbase got it's own country in the real world.

It wouldn't be in the MU, but our country would try and build one ASAP.

Also, I would be the Toa of Awesome. Just saying.

Of course, if we use 2001-era names, we might get sued by the Maori. We'd have to either change the names or leave their jurisdiction.

Don't worry, I will name you all. I'm a New Zealand citizen

We'd all adapt lacrosse to resemble Kohlii a bit more and make that the national sport, that's for sure. And love will be illegal :P

I object, Samand and a dark hunter both had a now lost love

• Upvote 1

As an Aussie I never thought I'd say this; I love this here Kiwi :P :)

(I joke, I joke)

~ Sophistry: A way to be antidisuncorrect. ~

In a decade you might convince maybe a small tribe of people.

In a decade you might also conquer one million km2 of land,

& in over a thousand years you might have over a billion followers.

I like building things. Please don't break the big ones.

& evidential philosophies that dare to extrapolate beyond

an individual's direct experience aren't easily built.

I'm worried I might have inspired something :confused: xD.

What have you done!!!!!!!

As an Aussie I never thought I'd say this; I love this here Kiwi :P :)

(I joke, I joke)

Aussies....... How I hate how Americans call us you

Anyway, can't we just make an Olmak and go to the real universe?

Wait what would be done to those of us who love both Transformers and Bionicle? Why not team up to destroy the MLP fandom.

No. They shall be known as Roodaka and we shall kill them

• Upvote 2

No, the BIONICLE and brony fandoms should be allies. I even think we two sides could unite to form the Union State of BIONICLE and MLP. The Transformers fandom would be powerless against our brotherhood of righteousness.

Wait... My Little Pony, it's here?

kill-it-kill-it-with-fire.png

In all seriousness, I don't like that idea. Fanbases having nations relies on the unity of the fandom. Merging two fandoms together never works well. 

As for what we would kill the Transformers with, I have one word for you; Toa of Magnetism and Iron.

Wha-whaddya mean that's five words? 

• Upvote 2

LEGO Republic:

The Valkyrie

The "Christmas Brick"

My BZPRPG Profiles

76561198041367047.png

There are a lot of us who are both Bionicle and TF fans. The war will fail because there will be too many people on both sides who wouldn't decide who to fight for, and in the end would create their own faction dedicated to instilling peace: the Nuibots.

But what if bronies do get involved (although I wouldn't), should I try and convince them not to talk to any bionicle fans.

Edited by masterchirox580

It's time to move on.

There are a lot of us who are both Bionicle and TF fans. The war will fail because there will be too many people on both sides who wouldn't decide who to fight for, and in the end would create their own faction dedicated to instilling peace: the Nuibots.

Don't you mean N.A.I.Ls :P

In all honesty I do agree with this. Personally I wouldn't know who to fight for, my childhood heroes or my other childhood heroes.

• Upvote 2

"When life gives you lemons.... Make orange soda!"

"You're immature for age..."

BZPRPG character profiles

I believe that the Bionicle, Transformers, My Little Pony, and other fan communities live together in harmony, with only one enemy for us all to stand against: the Youtube comments that are considered spam. That can be an enemy we all attempt to destroy. :)

Edited by Toa Smoke Monster
  • Upvote 4

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

Don't you mean N.A.I.Ls :P

Haha, an IDWer! I actually prefer MTMTE, but RID is cool too. I actually had in mind a a Metalhawk-Starscream incident when I was thinking about the Nuibots. :|

I believe that the Bionicle, Transformers, My Little Pony, and other fan communities live together in harmony, with only one enemy for us all to stand against: the Youtube comments that are considered spam. That can be an enemy we all attempt to destroy. :)

YES. YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES. (This isn't spam, I just agree with your comment so much)

But this is for the Bionicle fanbase. No other giant robots allowed! We will crush the Transformers, shatter the Go-Bots, consume the Megazords, and destroy Mechagodzilla, all in the name of "we have a much cooler giant robot."

Speaking of which, Liberty Prime, eat your heart out. Mata Nui looks a lot cooler than you.

• Upvote 2

LEGO Republic:

The Valkyrie

The "Christmas Brick"

My BZPRPG Profiles

76561198041367047.png

I am not sure, with all the domestic and internal problems such a figurative nation would have, we would want to allocate resources to warfare with figurative nations of greater numbers and influence than us. It seems unwise. 

We shall outinfluence everyone with the mighty robot large enough to distort the earth's and moon's orbit from it's mass alone.:P

But this is for the Bionicle fanbase. No other giant robots allowed! We will crush the Transformers, shatter the Go-Bots, consume the Megazords, and destroy Mechagodzilla, all in the name of "we have a much cooler giant robot."

Speaking of which, Liberty Prime, eat your heart out. Mata Nui looks a lot cooler than you.

You wouldn't dare. You'd lose a large portion of the Bionicle fanbase who are also TF fans, PR fans, Godzilla fans etc. that would then unite against those of you who can't tolerate other giant robots. Speaking of giant- we'd then all be crushed by the MARVEL fandom, which is a few hundred times bigger than ours.

• Upvote 1

Okay, instead of a Union State, the BIONICLE and MLP fandoms form a Confederacy of Self-Governing Fandoms. Transformers may join as an observer state until the current CSGF states can hold a vote on allowing them in. The YouTube commenters will be listed as a belligerent non-government military organization and we will offer 1,000,000 widgets for information leading to the capture of their leader.

• Upvote 3

"You are an absolute in these uncertain times. Your past is forgotten, and your
future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer.
"
-- Turaga Nokama

nichijou2.jpg

Click here to visit my library!