What if the bionicle fanbase was given it's own country?

masterchirox580

If you want to go all three virtues-y we'll just go off Matoran legend, rather then official cannon. I'm actually quite cool with this. Compared to mainstream religions it would be like this:

10 commandments = 3 virtues

Jesus' sacrifice = Makuta casting Mata Mui into a deep sleep

Heaven/ = Artakha/Karzahni

You get it.

I move that our official national religion be Matoran legend.

• Upvote 1

Check out my BBC #69 Entry - Mata Nui!

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/17313-bbc-69-entry-mata-nui/

Let's not bother with religion- religion and politics always cause fights, and that is why they are not to be discussed on BZPower. I see you're new, so just remember that for the future. 

Why don't we worry about the economy of this island? Here's what we have so far-

Currency- Widgets in different sizes, possibly different metals to denote amount.

Jobs will exist, like water purification, fishing, etc.

But will it be a full-blown economy?

Edited by Pohatu: Master of Stone
  • Upvote 5

I HATE SCORPIOS

~Pohatu Master of Stone, 2015

I tried keeping the preamble somewhat secular, but I guess I could make a BZP-PATRIOT Act to make sure nobody's planning something.

"You are an absolute in these uncertain times. Your past is forgotten, and your
future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer.
"
-- Turaga Nokama

nichijou2.jpg

Click here to visit my library!

Everyone would be dead within a month.

You stole my answer... :(

15863836330_7c7ce4fb30.jpg

"And at the closing of the day              

She loosed the chain, and down she lay;              

The broad stream bore her far away,              

The Lady of Shalott."              

+

We'd certainly all die very quickly, but if we didn't. what would it be like? It'd likely descend into faction squabbling very quickly, proceeding to several different factions vying for political power and trying to enforce their will on the island. (it has to be an island. Either that or a desert so we can do Bara Magna)

:r: :e: :g: :i: :t: :n: :u: :i:

Elemental Rahi in Gen2, anyone? A write-up for an initial video for a G2 plot

I really wish everyone would stop trying to play join the dots with Gen 1 and Gen 2 though,it seems there's a couple new threads everyday and often they're duplicates of already existing conversations! Or simply parallel them with a slightly new 'twist'! Gen 2 is NEW, it is NOT Gen 1 and it is NOT a continuation. Outside of the characters we already have I personally don't want to see ANY old characters return. I think it will cheapen the whole experience to those of us familiar with the original line...

We would all die from trying to surf on lava.

Speak for yourself. I'll be an Onu-Matoran Archivist.

• Upvote 3

I really wish everyone would stop trying to play join the dots with Gen 1 and Gen 2 though,it seems there's a couple new threads everyday and often they're duplicates of already existing conversations! Or simply parallel them with a slightly new 'twist'! Gen 2 is NEW, it is NOT Gen 1 and it is NOT a continuation. Outside of the characters we already have I personally don't want to see ANY old characters return. I think it will cheapen the whole experience to those of us familiar with the original line...

There's any number of safe positions; Ko-Matoran Seer, Inventor, heck, go to BS01's occupations page and take a look. We're not all suicidally overconfident.

• Upvote 2

There's any number of safe positions; Ko-Matoran Seer, Inventor, heck, go to BS01's occupations page and take a look. We're not all suicidally overconfident.

Speak for yourself. Hey, guys, wanna watch ski down Mt. Ihu using two twigs and two palm leaves? 

Actually, that's not skiing. Skiing implies gliding down a slope. That's not skiing, that's free-falling. The bunny slope goes "wee eee eee eee eee." Mt. Ihu? "WEE-splat."

• Upvote 3

LEGO Republic:

The Valkyrie

The "Christmas Brick"

My BZPRPG Profiles

Now a proud member of The Kanohi Force

76561198041367047.png

Live the Ron Swanson/Vezon way (never thought I'd compare the two in the same sentence): total anarchy

In all seriousness though, it literally would be anarchy. It might seem good at first, but eventually it might get crazy. Or it would work out perfectly, so hey, you never know. It would be an interesting thought experiment

BZPRPG:

Akamu, Toa of Ice :smilekohrak: :smilenuju: :smilekopakanu: :smilematoro: :akakunu: :kohrak: :matatu: :akaku: Talk to me about Destiny!

Ask me about stuttering and speech impediments!//Feel free to talk about Dungeons and Dragons with me!

Live the Ron Swanson/Vezon way (never thought I'd compare the two in the same sentence): total anarchy

In all seriousness though, it literally would be anarchy. It might seem good at first, but eventually it might get crazy. Or it would work out perfectly, so hey, you never know. It would be an interesting thought experiment

Well here's an idea, what if we took a bunch of fans of the same thing and leave them in an isolated room for a week and see if they get along? 

It's time to move on.

Well here's an idea, what if we took a bunch of fans of the same thing and leave them in an isolated room for a week and see if they get along? 

I'm going to have nightmares about the rituals that they might come up with. 

• Upvote 2

bZpOwEr

Best idea that they will be away from humanity and worst...    what the worst part of that idea?

The worst part would be that, as with every fanbase, there are two sides. The good side, which doesn't really represent the fanbase as a whole because it's the good side, and then there's the bad side, which gives the fanbase their reputation solely because they're the bad side. I haven't seen much of a bad side to this fanbase as of yet, but who knows.

:smiletakua: :m_o: :w: :l: :e: :x: :a: :n: :m_d: :e: :r: :smiletol:

76561198067723583.pngAddFriend.png

|

"We are the Turaga of the new generation." ~Owlexander

YouTube - Imgur - Flickr - Bionicle RPG Chat

Well one problem with the fanbase (mainly deviantART, youtube and MOCpages) is that they can't take criticism of any kind, even when you said one thing bad about something of a MOC or what they like, they would go mad, the list of these people are:

• Opinion blockers - Even when you make one comment giving your honest criticism about there MOC or art, you'll get blocked (these people are vary rare)
  • Opinion removers - It like opinion blockers but they would just only remove your comment but a good side is that all of them are mainly in a group and they are easy to find. (they are mainly found on MOCpages and are really common there)
  • Raging at Opinions - These people are mainly in a group of other people (mostly with the same way of thinking as them), lucky thing is that they are mainly not that known anywhere and the group would not attack you, just the person you gave the opinion on (they will also get bad if you criticize something they like, that would mostly be Rahkshi Head and Nuva Boob. just make a rant on them on youtube or deviantART and they'll come to you).

So in the short run, I had been to places on the internet where no sane human being would go to. I do try to help these people along with other people to give me a hand with them but it will be no use, you can try anything to help them have a open mind but nothing will work.

Edited by ShadowWolfHount
  • Upvote 1

:akakunu: My Topics :akakunu:

MOCs: Construct-a-Astronaut

:voyanui: Find Me On :voyanui:

Flickr 10.gif Twitter 10.gif Youtube

So how long before the prank wars begin?...

...And the not so nice MOCers start making life difficult for everyone by building illegally powerful weapons and devices? :P

Before the first day of our country's existence was over, I bet. :P

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

I can see it now;

Supreme Leader Kim-Jong Un? Uh... you really want to nuke us? We have a 40 million foot tall robot that shoots lasers aimed right at your country. You might want to rethink hacking Sony, Mr. Un. Now, if you don't mind, just let me take this stockpile of nuclear weapons here, I don't think you'll need that anymore.

• Upvote 6

LEGO Republic:

The Valkyrie

The "Christmas Brick"

My BZPRPG Profiles

Now a proud member of The Kanohi Force

76561198041367047.png

I can see it now;

Supreme Leader Kim-Jong Un? Uh... you really want to nuke us? We have a 40 million foot tall robot that shoots lasers aimed right at your country. You might want to rethink hacking Sony, Mr. Un. Now, if you don't mind, just let me take this stockpile of nuclear weapons here, I don't think you'll need that anymore.

Then we will hack Sony and force them to make a bionicle movie!

It's time to move on.

Ok, ok, lets all look at the situation. We have mean moccers making huge weapons that are far too powerful, and everyone else making a huge robot.

Sony is making a new movie apparently and we have Kim's nukes. There is a huge prank war going on, so there is nothing else on the news. Who is running this place?! :???:

Here is my idea of what is going on:

Order of Mata Nui = Illuminati

Greg F = President

Me = In charge of the construction of GSR

Hundreds of Moccers = Builders

Now we need to enter space to find Spherus Magna.

Edited by Craig B
  • Upvote 1

Question, can I be in Coco-Koro and a Toa of Chocolate?   :P Back on topic, we will genetically engineer gukkos and mahi and other rahi, and we will farm and ride them :D   

Whoa, genetically engineer Gukko? NEVER. Also, "Gukkos" is not the correct plural form of Gukko. It's like sheeps and deers.

I would rule. Ye would all be under my command. Thy possessions no longer beist thou, but mine. Thy life no longer belongeth to thyself but to me. Thou shalt live to serve me; your master.

Nuh-uh, we would clearly worship Velika. Or Greg.

Greg would be our true ruler!

Gathered friends... All hail GREG FARSHTEY! All who resist... SURRENDER... OR RUN. But don't despair, young Matoran- Where wisdom and valor fail, all that remains is Greg. And Greg can overcome all. But in Greg's legend, every pile of parts is a treasure, every Rahi larger than a Stone Rat deserves a physical representation made by some BZP member, and anyone who doesn't scream and run when BIONICLE returns has committed a crime worse than sacrilege.

That... is the legend of the BIONICLE, Farshtey style.

Your undaily dose of nonsensical Greg-infused BIONICLE quotes brought to you by: Gukko Lord.

And if anything bad were to happen to us, Greg could just make it un-canon, just like Hewki and Macku.

• Upvote 3

No signs of affection are permitted, we would eventually launch a project to morph ourselves into bio-mechanical beings, hail Greg as a Mata Nui-ish type of being, but eventually some genius would form the Brotherhood of Makuta and plot to overthrow Greg. If I am not on Mount Ihu trying to decipher a prophecy, I might just become Mutran out of becoming tired of Greg's rule after a week. Plus with insight and a Makuta at hand, we could actually succeed with having a successful, thriving economy.

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

Obviously we'd be separated into Koros depending on our beliefs. Also, talented MOCists would receive the rank of Nynrah Ghost

audio_narration_project_banner_wide.jpg

Bionicle: ANP aims to create narrated versions of all the Bionicle books, with voice actors for each character, and music taken from various media to enhance the story. Check here if you're interested in voicing a character, and here for the chapters that've already been released!

Formerly: Tahu Nuva 3.0

Looking for a Bionicle Beanie. Black one with the symbol on it. Contact me if you are willing to sell