Battle for the Gold Mask: DEVAOS [Dark, EVil, chAOS]

kagarak

Hello everyone . Decided to take part in the "battle for the golden mask". It is possible to say my first job with the details of the "technic", so I hope you enjoy it . Happy viewing  :)

aPJZW4If6M4.jpg

story

What do you know about chaos? Nothing. You live the midst of it, and do not even notice its presence. And meanwhile he observes. Chaos - it is the very way through the darkness light. But it was not always. Reasonable part of chaos has desired to find the matter ....
This part is called himself Devaos. It contains three components: the darkness, evil and chaos.
Devaos found a rational creature, who was looking for the essence of the universe, and pretended to be a friend, ready to help in spiritual enlightenment. But Devaos deceived him. He took possession of the body being.
Mask, what was of the essence, not sustained throughout the dark energy and split. Devaos also became helpless. Matter restrained his forces. Then he decided to make a mask of chaos, the mask is able to return him forces.
When the mask was completed, Devaos prepared to wear it on yourself. But the mask was unstable and destructive to all living things.
Devaos's Hand keep the mask has undergone changes. Her pierced dark energy, which disfigured his hand, but also filled the boundless energy of evil.
He also gained the ability to create comrade. But the power of chaos did not give stability and therefore the animal is constantly changing its appearance. No one knows whether she has found a bloodhound his true form, but whatever it was, it was always something awful.
It has been too long since. Events are legendary. Descriptions, which was supposed to come back ....

photo

e5CehL81GQc.jpg

BdfN1rkcNX8.jpg

92ZZmJUMWS8.jpg

y-KUonQZ8bM.jpg

kkYrdfFbggI.jpg

6WUnQJTAFVg.jpg

jdC0ITiIgCY.jpg

PvhCPYXDcgQ.jpg

i3HisrPRGok.jpg

oK3V3zKuVGg.jpg

_QE2QaJyfXE.jpg