Street Fighter

Zerothemaster

I didn't see any topics about it yet.So, does anyone play Street Fighter? I want to get IV for PC, but haven't yet. But I do have Volt for the iPhone and am addicted to it right now. I play a lot of Vega and Ryu.How about you?

Yeah! I don't play this as much as Marvel vs Capcom 3, but I still like it.I tend to play as Ibuki, Abel, and Akuma. Ibuki's my favorite. I haven't gotten a chance to play as Oni too much, but he looks cool.I have Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition on the PS3, by the way.

THIS IS EMPTY! BOO-YAH! I'M A DRAGON!

ROOOOOOAR!!

Yes! Yes! A Street Fighter topic - I've been waiting for this :)Right now, I mostly play Alpha 3, Super Turbo, and sometimes 3rd Strike, but I might get Super IV. On A3, I main A-ism Blanka, but occasionally use A-ism Sagat and V-ism Ryu. On Super Turbo, I use Blanka, and sometimes Ryu and Guile. With 3rd Strike, I main Akuma + Super Art I, while sometimes using Ken + Super Art III.As for my favorite character, it's Ken without a doubt, with Guile a close second ^_^P.S: Anyone else play any of the older SF games?

Every moment gives us a chance to become more than what we are.

-Ryu, Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike: Fight for the Future

Not luck. It's what you do that makes you a hero.

-Kopaka Nuva, MoL

I have but one destiny.

-Takanuva, MoL

rtll200x160.png

I played it a lot back in the day, but now I play SSF4 3D mostly, due to the lack of PS3/Xbox/Controller for PC. I'm more of a shoto-user, myself. But I can use a bit of Juri and Zangief. Ryu, Akuma and Dan are my main three. Especially Dan.I made a pro ragequit when I was playing as Dan once. Best. Day. Ever. Plus it was my first double K.O :3~Det

YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES

I play Street Fighter Mugen if that counts.In my excuse, I can't seem to find any proper Street Fighter games to buy around me.-Dovydas

Capcom released Street Fighter 2: Champion Edition for free online a while back. Several game sites have it, IIRC.

Every moment gives us a chance to become more than what we are.

-Ryu, Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike: Fight for the Future

Not luck. It's what you do that makes you a hero.

-Kopaka Nuva, MoL

I have but one destiny.

-Takanuva, MoL

rtll200x160.png

Yeah, I play them. I actually started on the first, because they had it at an arcade near here. I got good, and no one could beat me. Then that disappeared and then they bought an old SSF2T machine. Ah, the many wins with Cammy... Then they added on a 3S machine, and good grief, I started to become unbeatable with Q and Elena. Regrettably no one here plays SF and those arcades have closed. So, yeah. I started like three years ago, and as since, I've gotten so many other fighters.

"Boss! Da needle is pointin' in da red! Dat ain't good!"
"Course it's good ya squealin' runt! Red goes fastah!"

Orks... Such wonderfully simple creatures.