What Rahkshi power would you want to have most?

Teleportation always appealed to me. But I also like the idea of dodge; if your opponent can't hit you, you won't go down. But then there's also limited Invulnerability, which was kinda god-modding as far as the Rahkshi were concerned. :P

:music:

Once upon a time it would have been Quick Healing, now it would be Teleportation.

Heat vision. 9/10 times you won't got wrong with shooting death lasers from your eyes.

Well actually you wouldn't be shooting lasers like that if you chose that, because Laser Vision & Heat Vision are two different powers :P

~ Sophistry: A way to be antidisuncorrect. ~

In a decade you might convince maybe a small tribe of people.

In a decade you might also conquer one million km2 of land,

& in over a thousand years you might have over a billion followers.

I like building things. Please don't break the big ones.

& evidential philosophies that dare to extrapolate beyond

an individual's direct experience aren't easily built.

Forget one Rahkshi power, I'd rather be a Makuta and get them all  :D

But since that isn't an option I'd go with either accuracy or shapeshifting. There's something cool about never missing, being the best sharpshooter ever. That and being able to look like anything? I'd love that! :)

• Upvote 1

Animation_Mangaia.png.e38a5644c8a08bfd4c488514025b5017.png

Formerly Iron_Man5

Vacuum. That way I'd get to fly, climb walls and do (discount) telekinesis!

So what's are the Light Rahkshi's different powers? Peace, Courage, Fortitude, Purification, Assembly/Telekinesis and... What would Lerahk be?

( The bunny slippers hiss and slither into the shadows. ) -Takuaka: Toa of Time

What if the Toa you know best were not destined to be? Interchange: The epic begins

Panacea? Curing poisons and diseases? Lerahk was poisoning, correct?

Edited by Regitnui
  • Upvote 2

:r: :e: :g: :i: :t: :n: :u: :i:

Elemental Rahi in Gen2, anyone? A write-up for an initial video for a G2 plot

I really wish everyone would stop trying to play join the dots with Gen 1 and Gen 2 though,it seems there's a couple new threads everyday and often they're duplicates of already existing conversations! Or simply parallel them with a slightly new 'twist'! Gen 2 is NEW, it is NOT Gen 1 and it is NOT a continuation. Outside of the characters we already have I personally don't want to see ANY old characters return. I think it will cheapen the whole experience to those of us familiar with the original line...

Teleportation. No more having to spend time on getting from point a to point b. Magnetism would be my second choice.

Tahu; Hau (x) Pakari (x) Kakama (x) Miru (x) Akaku (x) Kaukau (x). Lewa; Hau (x) Pakari (x) Kakama (x) Miru (x) Akaku (x) Kaukau (x). Onua; Hau (x) Pakari (x) Kakama (x) Miru (x) Akaku (x) Kaukau (x). Kopaka; Hau (x) Pakari (x) Kakama (x) Miru (x) Akaku (x) Kaukau (x). Pohatu; Hau (x) Pakari (x) Kakama (x) Miru (x) Akaku (x) Kaukau (x). Gali; Hau (x) Pakari (x) Kakama (x) Miru (x) Akaku (x) Kaukau (x). 

Vakama; Huna (x) Ruru (x) Komau (x) Mahiki (x) Matatu (x) Rau (x). Matau; Huna (x) Ruru (x) Komau (x) Mahiki (x) Matatu (x) Rau (x). Whenua; Huna (x) Ruru (x) Komau (x) Mahiki (x) Matatu (x) Rau (x). Nuju; Huna (x) Ruru (x) Komau (x) Mahiki (x) Matatu (x) Rau (x). Onewa; Huna (x) Ruru (x) Komau (x) Mahiki (x) Matatu (x) Rau (x). Nokama; Huna (x) Ruru (x) Komau (x) Mahiki (x) Matatu (x) Rau (x). 
Matoran; Hau (x) Pakari (x) Kakama (x) Miru (x) Akaku (x) Huna (x) 
Rahi; Infected Hau (x) Huna (x) Kakama (x) Komau (x) Pakari (x) Ruru ()

Promotional Kanohi - Vahi (x) Chrome Hau (x) Ruru (x) TNGM (x) Copper Huna (x) Copper Komau ()

An (x) means I have, a () means I dont.

But I don't see much of a connection between Panacea and the Le-Koro Charm of Faith.

Edited by Akavakaku

( The bunny slippers hiss and slither into the shadows. ) -Takuaka: Toa of Time

What if the Toa you know best were not destined to be? Interchange: The epic begins

Too many to choose! Teleportation... Dodge... Invulnerability... Quick Healing... Chain Lightning... Plant Control...

But if I had to choose only one it would be Sleep. Then I could end battles and incapacitate foes quickly and safely.

• Upvote 1

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

Teleportation.

I would still feel like a normal human being more or less except I wouldn't have to waste my life in LA traffic.

• Upvote 4

Archon                      

"For one to truly feel alive, the person must kill oneself a little bit each and every day."

Check out my MOC, one of the new generation of Toa on Spherus Magna!

***Toa Kyraan***

But I don't see much of a connection between Panacea and the Le-Koro Charm of Peace.

I was just thinking of the opposite of poisoning. Peace has very little to do with poison as well, when you think about it.

• Upvote 1

:r: :e: :g: :i: :t: :n: :u: :i:

Elemental Rahi in Gen2, anyone? A write-up for an initial video for a G2 plot

I really wish everyone would stop trying to play join the dots with Gen 1 and Gen 2 though,it seems there's a couple new threads everyday and often they're duplicates of already existing conversations! Or simply parallel them with a slightly new 'twist'! Gen 2 is NEW, it is NOT Gen 1 and it is NOT a continuation. Outside of the characters we already have I personally don't want to see ANY old characters return. I think it will cheapen the whole experience to those of us familiar with the original line...

Vacuum. That way I'd get to fly, climb walls and do (discount) telekinesis!

So what's are the Light Rahkshi's different powers? Peace, Courage, Fortitude, Purification, Assembly/Telekinesis and... What would Lerahk be?

But I don't see much of a connection between Panacea and the Le-Koro Charm of Peace Faith.

I was just thinking of the opposite of poisoning. Peace has very little to do with poison as well, when you think about it.

Lerahk is actually supposed to be a foil to the Ga-Matoran's idea of Purity. Yeah.

One more post 'till my next Member Title!

Edited by Gukko Lord

Teleportation seems like it would be the most useful in daily life, as it'd allow me to be so much more efficient. No more wasting hours in the car to visit relatives or go on vacation, I'd just teleport there. If it has limited range, no sweat, I can spend a few minutes on teleporting multiple times instead. This would also make my traveling more frequent, I imagine, because I could go wherever I felt like without having to set aside time and money for it.

Teleportation is followed by Telekinesis. It'd just be so very useful to be able to fetch items from a shelf without having to climb a chair, to move more stuff at once than I could possibly carry in just two hands, to do things at a distance instead of wasting time going back and forth, etc. I could also do things like catch people who slip on ice, or help others up the stairs with their heavy items (or up a floor period, no stairs required).

If I got hurt more often I'd choose Quick Healing. If I got the max-level version I could heal others, so that would be more immediately useful, otherwise I guess I'd have fun living my new life as an indestructible being. Presumably you still feel pain, though, so it's not like I could use deliberately it for much except as a safeguard.

• 2 weeks later...