SELL ME A SSKK!

lessovikk4

The important question here is what "lots of $$$" really means; Toa Lhikan Hordika has an extra one, but last I checked, his asking price was $2200. He's not even sure he wants to sell it, so if he does, I highly doubt he would go any lower than that (if he did, I or someone else probably would have bought it by now). If you're serious about acquiring one, consider contacting him.

And like others have said above, we'd love to see your collection. :)

-Letagi

Edit: Just checked, and it looks like TLH has worked out a deal with someone else for the SSKK.

Edited by Letagi

Don't know where the market place is and I don't have 2200$ at the moment but I can get that much, I have part time jobs

I don't have wmkk vmkk or sskk but I can post rare stuff I have, give me a minute

I'm not paying 2200$ no money right now, talk to me in like 5 months, I don't buy anything for myself around Christmas, just for other people. In the summer I'll be willing to talk in the neighborhood of 300$-1000$ but nothing over 1000$. I'll show off my collection some other time and I don't know where but and trade is. I'm new. Thank you litagi for being nice.

IF YOU WISH TO MAKE A DEAL FOR SOMETHING OR KNOW OF SOMEONE SELLING A GOLD HAU PLEASE PM ME

For future reference, Buy/Sell/Trade refers to the sub-forum on BZP where selling and trading takes place. Black Six moved the topic there from wherever you posted it initially, so don't worry about it.

Unfortunately, the key to acquiring rare pieces such as the SSKK is to just keep an eye out for them. Chances are there won't be one for sale in five months, but eventually there will be one, and you just have to make sure you're ready to grab it when the opportunity arises.

Welcome to BZPower! Pretty much everything you might need to know can be found in this topic, and for any other questions you might have about how things work on the site, head over to the BZPower Q&A forum and start a topic with your question.

-Letagi

Thank you, are all the wmkks found because I believe I spotted one in an unopened canister on eBay and the guy who is selling it thinks that something "chrome" is In there

IF YOU WISH TO MAKE A DEAL FOR SOMETHING OR KNOW OF SOMEONE SELLING A GOLD HAU PLEASE PM ME

It's definitely possible that there are some in unopened sets. They came in a black velvet bag though, so unless the Krana fell out of the bag (unlikely since the bag closes with a drawstring, but certainly possible after 12 years of being knocked around), the chrome the seller mentioned is probably one of the silver parts that all Bohrok-Kal sets came with.

Could you provide a link to the listing? I can't seem to find it.

-Letagi

... I don't buy anything for myself around Christmas, just for other people. ...

Seems odd that you've started a thread at the beginning of December stating you'll pay lots of $$$ for something and then immediately tell us you aren't actually ready to spend any $$$s at all around Christmas time... 

Also, clearly just a Y joint, careful not to just see what you want to see when looking for stuff like this. That's how mistakes are made (and much money lost!!!)

Edited by Munty
  • Upvote 1

Check out my Bionicle store on Bricklink here!

> > > Bionic Bricks < < <

Let me know if you can help me find these last few collectibles!

Masks%20footer4_zpspqs4myrt.png

Also looking for WILD KRAATA and a VMKK Yo!!!

Now, now. You of all people should know what it's like hunting for silver krana like your life depends on it :D Sometimes we all make mistakes and subconsciously we WANT it to be real even when the rest of our brain can clearly see it's not. I also think he may not have posted a direct link to the auction if he really seriously thought it was a WMKK as the price would have rocketed if us lot got a look at one in a sealed tub!

Edited by Munty

... I don't buy anything for myself around Christmas, just for other people. ...

Seems odd that you've started a thread at the beginning of December stating you'll pay lots of $$$ for something and then immediately tell us you aren't actually ready to spend any $$$s at all around Christmas time... 

Also, clearly just a Y joint, careful not to just see what you want to see when looking for stuff like this. That's how mistakes are made (and much money lost!!!)

im trying to see if anyone has one so they can save it. i am sorry on retrospect this does sound strange but that was my reasoning

thank you for telling me it is a y joint, im sorry for the inconveniance, i make mistakes, and im a little mad someone sold these in a bid and i got outbid a year ago so im still a little jumpy about thinking someone else is selling one

Y ou have to keep looking if you want a chance of finding one, and as I said we all make mistakes when we get excited! I know someone mentioned this in another thread (for your benefit I think) but Toa Lhikan Hordika still has at least a few WMKK for sale. They aren't quite SSKK but they're a whole lot more affordable and as he has more than one for sale there's a chance he may hold onto one for you until the New year if you ask him nicely! :)

kapura'd by the man himself lmao

Edited by Munty
  • Upvote 2

150$, its done if you can hold it till the new year ill pay 200$

i will contact thl

I know it's not an SSKK, but I do have a spare WMKK that I'd be willing to sell to you if you're interested for $150.

- :t: :l: :h:

trade you a grey krana or 2 your choice for a wmkk

150$, its done if you can hold it till the new year ill pay 200$

i will contact thl

I know it's not an SSKK, but I do have a spare WMKK that I'd be willing to sell to you if you're interested for $150.

trade you a grey krana or 2 your choice for a wmkk

or ill pay 150$ or 200$ if you save it till the new year

Note, TLH isn't looking for the regular grey Krana; he's looking for the Grey Plastic Krana-Kal, which are made of solid plastic. They were prototypes for the metal Krana-Kal. They're very difficult to find, but if you have one of the three he's still looking for he's got some sweet deals going on.

-Letagi

Okay didn't know that, I'm sorry I don't have a solid krana like that, if you could have me a wmkk I will buy it for 300$ in the summer, 200$ in January and 150$ now. I will keep raising the pay the longer you are willing to hold it

YES DO IT 200$ for sure! I'll get it by jan 30 or is that to late

PS sorry I don't have one of those rare krana a for you, you seem very serious about collecting krana, if I ever get one ill trade you

I'm serious too, got a boxed takutanuva, boxed ultimate dume, boxed power pack, ect. I will not stand you up

I can get you money sooner but I would prefer January, please accept or negotiate and how do you want me to pay when time comes (keep in mind I'm 14 so I can't meet you somewhere because my parents wouldn't agree to that) I would do a mail transaction or provide eBay buy it now, whatever works

If you're a collector, then why do you lack so much knowledge?

I don't, I have too much optimism followed by a grainy picture,and thl is holding and selling me a wmkk so see I did get a wmkk for now

Thank you thl!

include the card with the wmkk, I will pay extra but I want a card and bag with the wmkk, the whole deal, and I will pay you in your method of choice on January 30 2015 (date is negotiable)

So basically thl, you will save me a wmkk till jam 30 2015 which I will pay for by paypal on that date with 1 wmkk 1 card of authenticity, and 1 bag. Is this a done deal? If so comment yes and if you comment yes then it's a done deal.

So basically thl, you will save me a wmkk till jam 30 2015 which I will pay for by paypal on that date with 1 wmkk 1 card of authenticity, and 1 bag. Is this a done deal? If so comment yes and if you comment yes then it's a done deal.

You may wish to consider taking your deal to private message.

hTeXGIU.png

Also, if you're a resident of the UK and like Bionicle, go ahead and join

us at this awesome Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/BFUK7/

Agreed, we neither want nor need to hear every aspect of this deal! Take it to PM and leave us in peace! Also, you've managed a quadruple post, pretty sure that's unprecedented... If you want to add more information to a topic that noone else has replied to you can edit your previous post. There aren't many good reasons to double post...

Agreed, we neither want nor need to hear every aspect of this deal! Take it to PM and leave us in peace! Also, you've managed a quadruple post, pretty sure that's unprecedented... If you want to add more information to a topic that noone else has replied to you can edit your previous post. There aren't many good reasons to double post...

I'm not seeing a quadruple, but yeah....

hTeXGIU.png

Also, if you're a resident of the UK and like Bionicle, go ahead and join

us at this awesome Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/BFUK7/

Thl asked me to put this deal on this thread and gpkk deals on his thread because he didn't want extra messages in his inbox. As far as this goes this deal is done but I am leaving the thread open in defiantly just in case. And there is no quadruple post!?!

Thl asked me to put this deal on this thread and gpkk deals on his thread because he didn't want extra messages in his inbox. As far as this goes this deal is done but I am leaving the thread open in defiantly just in case. And there is no quadruple post!?!

Lessovikk, let's continue this in the PM.  I'm sorry if my wording wasn't clear and confused you a bit.  I tend to do that to people sometimes. :P  I didn't mean that I wanted me to reply to you here and not in the message.  What I was saying was that you had initiated three separate messages to me and I would rather just keep our conversation confined to one message instead of replying to the same person 3 different times.

BTW, it's TLH, not THL ;) 

- :t::l::h:

Lessovikk, let's continue this in the PM.  I'm sorry if my wording wasn't clear and confused you a bit.  I tend to do that to people sometimes. :P  I didn't mean that I wanted me to reply to you here and not in the message.  What I was saying was that you had initiated three separate messages to me and I would rather just keep our conversation confined to one message instead of replying to the same person 3 different times.

BTW, it's TLH, not THL ;) 

Toa Hikan Lordika.

• Upvote 2

bzpower selfmoc smiley.gif

1. Please stay on-topic. Don't post unless you're taking part in a trade or have questions.

2. Please don't double-post. Use the "Edit" link underneath a post to modify your existing one. If someone makes a post after yours, though, it is fine for you to post again. You just can't have two in a row in the same topic.

• 1 month later...