ECDR-1000

Finally got my main entry done! And here it is! I give you, the ECDR-1000! Better known as the Evil Cyclopian Death Robot One-Thousand! :P (I owe partial credit to my best friend, who built the gun-arm.)

Entry Image

Posing with its makers

Dueling Teridax

Doesn't really have a backstory, but I imagine it as some deadly mercenary robot that was built by some other supervillain and was sent out into the galaxy to pick off his enemies. Probably gained sentience and went rogue.

Comments? Criticism? Cookies?

• Upvote 1

~Your friendly, neighborhood Shadow

sotpbanner.png

~Credit for Avatar and Banner goes to

NickonAquaMagna~

Wow, that was... Pretty good actually. Can't say it gained my vote, but good luck nonetheless! :D

Oh right, the MOC itself. Well, it is pretty good, but not on the upper legs unfortunately. The hands caught my eye, though. And that Teridax! Show us that sometime! :D

~Ghiddy

Thanks! Took a few hours to build, but I kinda rushed on a couple spots. Hence, the hip-joints. :( I fixed it a few hours ago, but too late for my entry. I'll just have to roll with it.

As for Teridax... He has actually been around for a long time. Actually, one of my friends on here suggested I enter him in the contest, as well. So both he and the ECDR are entered in there under my name. :)

That looks pretty cool! Very solid body structure too. Though, if I might make a suggestion: I think the green part in the head would look better in blue or red. That green doesn't go too well with that gray.

Thanks! I wanted to use orange or something, but unfortunately, this piece only exists in one color, and I couldn't think of anything else to put in there. :P

Also, what do you think about this thing appearing in my comics in the future? 

Edited by ~T1S~

sotpbanner.png

NickonAquaMagna~

That looks pretty cool! Very solid body structure too. Though, if I might make a suggestion: I think the green part in the head would look better in blue or red. That green doesn't go too well with that gray.

Thanks! I wanted to use orange or something, but unfortunately, this piece only exists in one color, and I couldn't think of anything else to put in there. :P

Also, what do you think about this thing appearing in my comics in the future? 

I say go for it. :) It's got potential, and everyone knows that Lord Ghutan and his group could always use a little help ;) hahaha

Animation_Mangaia.png.e38a5644c8a08bfd4c488514025b5017.png

Formerly Iron_Man5

I like this! The head is oddly built, but looks awesome. 9.5/10 cookies.

Thanks! I was digging through a pile of parts and found the dome piece and decided I had to build a head that included it. I'm quite pleased with the result.

I'll upload pic of the slight changes I've made sometime soon. As for when it may appear in my comics, I may have to save that for season 3, since I already have this one planned out.

sotpbanner.png

NickonAquaMagna~

GASP OF AWESOMENESS

Wow, this is great! The eye-dome-thing could've looked... less weird... but jolly good show nonetheless! 8.14159265358979323846.../10!

Thanks! The head isn't intended to look like a helmet for a human being, so I expected it to look a bit odd from the start. 

Interesting note on the head--I was looking at it a few hours ago, and decided that it resembled some sort of small space transport, or a submarine or something. I think I like the idea that it could potentially separate from the rest of the body and act as a sort of reconnaissance drone, while controlling the body remotely. :P 

sotpbanner.png

NickonAquaMagna~