Araxi

Paleo

Araxi was once a Protector of the Earth Tribe, but when he donned the Mask of Fear, it transformed his body and warped his mind. Now he terrorizes all those he encounters, shapeshifting into the form of whatever they fear most.

15732283927_ceb3ede381_z.jpg

It's kind of a mashup of a spider and a wasp. With a face.

It's also my BFTGM entry.

• Upvote 4

Simple, and could use a more solid color scheme, I think.  Still, I like it.

It is not for us to decide the fate of angels.

Dominus Temporis, if you're out there, hit me up through one of my contacts.  I've been hoping to get back in touch for a long time now.  (Don't worry, I'm not gonna beg you to bring back MLWTB or something.  :P )

This is a pretty good looking MOC, love what you did with the legs and the use of the Breast head/jaw looks great.

The only thing that bugs me, is the dark gray color for the head, I think it would be a lot better if it was black, in my opinion.

:akakunu: My Topics :akakunu:

MOCs: Construct-a-Astronaut

:voyanui: Find Me On :voyanui:

Flickr 10.gif Twitter 10.gif Youtube

@everyone: Thanks!

This is a pretty good looking MOC, love what you did with the legs and the use of the Breast head/jaw looks great.

The only thing that bugs me, is the dark gray color for the head, I think it would be a lot better if it was black, in my opinion.

I recognize that a black mask would be nice, but two problems arise: 1. I don't have the mask in black, and 2. the eyes wouldn't show up.

Simple, and could use a more solid color scheme, I think.  Still, I like it.

For the mouth and abdomen, which I believe you are referring to, I wanted a clear distinction for the mouth, as well as clearly defined abdominal segmentation. I'm interested in what other colors you might think better for the job though.