Akutahn, Makuta of Okoto

Roa McToa

WOW! This is amazing! you seem to have captured the most imposing and wicked looks of any MOC I've ever seen! The level of detail is amazing, and Those wings are just Nightmarish...

I think I know which'll be on the finalists list.

wGF2PMb.png

lof_teaser.png

(I'll do this eventually, I swear...)

My BZPRPG Characters

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Kol Arsenal Swarm Amalgamation

Skyrise Characters: Zavon

Well dang.  That's one of the most imposing MoCs I've ever seen.  Nice one.  (Kinda reminds me of Bayformers, but in a good way.  :P)

It is not for us to decide the fate of angels.

Dominus Temporis, if you're out there, hit me up through one of my contacts.  I've been hoping to get back in touch for a long time now.  (Don't worry, I'm not gonna beg you to bring back MLWTB or something.  :P )

This is what I officially imagine Teridax from the Kingdom to look like. Big, bad and scary.

I gotta say, I love those wings, how many capes did you use for that/

Archon                      

"For one to truly feel alive, the person must kill oneself a little bit each and every day."

Check out my MOC, one of the new generation of Toa on Spherus Magna!

***Toa Kyraan***

I am glad you all like him! It toom a dozen capes, 6 back to back for each wing. It took a little work to get the edges to bind with the connectors but the end result was worth it. He is very stable and can be set up in a variety of dynamic poses. Hes one of my favorite creations by far! Uuber menacing Makuta! :3

• Upvote 5

ancientsig.jpg

^^ Clicky the Linky! ^^

In all honesty, this might be the best MOC I've ever seen.  Darth Vader crossed with Teridax as a samurai.  The only thing that throws it off a bit is the odd blue pin, but that can't really be helped.  Otherwise, it's flawless.

15863836330_7c7ce4fb30.jpg

"And at the closing of the day              

She loosed the chain, and down she lay;              

The broad stream bore her far away,              

The Lady of Shalott."              

+

As others have said, this is one of the greatest Lego Constraction MOCs I have ever seen. You deserved to achieve 1st place on BZPower. :) You've done a fantastic job. Congratulations! :D

The artist formerly known as

ŜρЄЯ־GЄNіŜ־CЯЄŦ۞Я

BBC#69 Entry: Roodaka - Master of Manipulation

BFTGM entries: Zigben · Ventox · Deflecto

Hail Denmark.

How much do I have to pay you to buy this from you?

No but really though, this thing is amazing. I don't understand how any human being could create something like this. While I kind of agree with Toa Chronix that using 2015 pieces is a bit unfair, you got those pieces, so you had every right to use them.

Also, grats on getting first! I personally think that this one will beat the other 5 finalists as wel.

:a: :r: :z: :a: :k: :i:

I got Monster Hunter World on PS4, add me at bmrjw2 if you want

Also I play FFXIV, my main is Anastasia Willow on Exodus but I've got characters on every NA datacenter.

It uses parts that weren't available to the general public at the time of the contest. Isn't that technically cheating?

No. If you went to Brickfair NYCC, you could get them. Besides, if it were cheating, the jury would've noticed them and said something.

Edited by Arzaki

Also I play FFXIV, my main is Anastasia Willow on Exodus but I've got characters on every NA datacenter.

It uses parts that weren't available to the general public at the time of the contest. Isn't that technically cheating?

No. If you went to Brickfair or whatever, you could get them. Besides, if it were cheating, the jury would've noticed them and said something.

NYCC

Well I am in fact glad this MOC won. It is definitely worthy of that gold mask.

Edited by Makuta Luroka

bBhcfWO.png

This is an true work of art, honestly well done on making something this good! :)

Tahu; Hau (x) Pakari (x) Kakama (x) Miru (x) Akaku (x) Kaukau (x). Lewa; Hau (x) Pakari (x) Kakama (x) Miru (x) Akaku (x) Kaukau (x). Onua; Hau (x) Pakari (x) Kakama (x) Miru (x) Akaku (x) Kaukau (x). Kopaka; Hau (x) Pakari (x) Kakama (x) Miru (x) Akaku (x) Kaukau (x). Pohatu; Hau (x) Pakari (x) Kakama (x) Miru (x) Akaku (x) Kaukau (x). Gali; Hau (x) Pakari (x) Kakama (x) Miru (x) Akaku (x) Kaukau (x). 

Vakama; Huna (x) Ruru (x) Komau (x) Mahiki (x) Matatu (x) Rau (x). Matau; Huna (x) Ruru (x) Komau (x) Mahiki (x) Matatu (x) Rau (x). Whenua; Huna (x) Ruru (x) Komau (x) Mahiki (x) Matatu (x) Rau (x). Nuju; Huna (x) Ruru (x) Komau (x) Mahiki (x) Matatu (x) Rau (x). Onewa; Huna (x) Ruru (x) Komau (x) Mahiki (x) Matatu (x) Rau (x). Nokama; Huna (x) Ruru (x) Komau (x) Mahiki (x) Matatu (x) Rau (x). 
Matoran; Hau (x) Pakari (x) Kakama (x) Miru (x) Akaku (x) Huna (x) 
Rahi; Infected Hau (x) Huna (x) Kakama (x) Komau (x) Pakari (x) Ruru ()

Promotional Kanohi - Vahi (x) Chrome Hau (x) Ruru (x) TNGM (x) Copper Huna (x) Copper Komau ()

An (x) means I have, a () means I dont.

I love the wings on this MOC! They look incredible. The bulky build of its torso and legs also help to show just how scary this thing is. :)

I do have a minor nitpick about it though. I kind of wish it had a couple more red pieces on its head. I have a hard time seeing the features of its head in some of the poses you have it doing in your pictures, and I think a couple red parts would help with that a bit. But that is just a personal preference and only a minor complaint. It doesn't take away from how amazing this MOC is overall.

Good luck in the contest! B-)

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

This utterly blows me away. The number of brilliant uses for unconventional parts is significantly over the top.  The brains, the speedor chassis's, Furno brain attack helmets, Takadox heads, Pyrox heads, the list goes on and on. The head is stunning, the unique shape and design, added to the continual genius use of parts, makes it a masterpiece of it's own. Overall, it deserved to win this site's part of the competition. Congrats.

"All magic comes with a price, dearie!" -The Dark One

I'm known on the LMB's as Brickobotface, Teh Dark One is merely a fad. :P

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks! This is one of my first large mocs made with mostly constraction parts. I figured what better way to fill in the spaces than with large cumbersome parts that can be difficult to use. I wanted to use brain slugs and onua mistikas gun shroud so bad and managed to get them both into the leg assemblies.

Id have tried some red in his face, but in the end i feel black was a more imposing choice. The construction of the face could be applied to just about any character by switching up the parts used in the face plates. I may try a large scale toa someday....

ancientsig.jpg

^^ Clicky the Linky! ^^

Yeah the name is loosely based off of Akutan island, but the A is pronounced long instead of short for the character :) I plan on attending brickcon this year and hope to be able to attend bricks cascade as well.

ancientsig.jpg

^^ Clicky the Linky! ^^

Any chance you could give a few pics, closeups of the arms and legs? Side on, back and front of the upper torso and Lower torso?

Tahu; Hau (x) Pakari (x) Kakama (x) Miru (x) Akaku (x) Kaukau (x). Lewa; Hau (x) Pakari (x) Kakama (x) Miru (x) Akaku (x) Kaukau (x). Onua; Hau (x) Pakari (x) Kakama (x) Miru (x) Akaku (x) Kaukau (x). Kopaka; Hau (x) Pakari (x) Kakama (x) Miru (x) Akaku (x) Kaukau (x). Pohatu; Hau (x) Pakari (x) Kakama (x) Miru (x) Akaku (x) Kaukau (x). Gali; Hau (x) Pakari (x) Kakama (x) Miru (x) Akaku (x) Kaukau (x). 

Vakama; Huna (x) Ruru (x) Komau (x) Mahiki (x) Matatu (x) Rau (x). Matau; Huna (x) Ruru (x) Komau (x) Mahiki (x) Matatu (x) Rau (x). Whenua; Huna (x) Ruru (x) Komau (x) Mahiki (x) Matatu (x) Rau (x). Nuju; Huna (x) Ruru (x) Komau (x) Mahiki (x) Matatu (x) Rau (x). Onewa; Huna (x) Ruru (x) Komau (x) Mahiki (x) Matatu (x) Rau (x). Nokama; Huna (x) Ruru (x) Komau (x) Mahiki (x) Matatu (x) Rau (x). 
Matoran; Hau (x) Pakari (x) Kakama (x) Miru (x) Akaku (x) Huna (x) 
Rahi; Infected Hau (x) Huna (x) Kakama (x) Komau (x) Pakari (x) Ruru ()

Promotional Kanohi - Vahi (x) Chrome Hau (x) Ruru (x) TNGM (x) Copper Huna (x) Copper Komau ()

An (x) means I have, a () means I dont.

Congratulations on winning Bionicle 2015's first-ever competition! You beat 1863 other entries, and that's an outstanding achievement! Well done, and once again, congratulations! :D  :lol:  :happydance:  :winner:  :) 

The artist formerly known as

ŜρЄЯ־GЄNіŜ־CЯЄŦ۞Я

BBC#69 Entry: Roodaka - Master of Manipulation

BFTGM entries: Zigben · Ventox · Deflecto

Hail Denmark.

Congatulations on winning! Remind me to buy that mask off you in 20 years. :P

No but really though, congratulations. It blows my mind that it's possible to build MOCs like the ones that you do. Keep MOCing!

So this is the creature that won the contest. I can see why. Very well done.

"A stranger will always be a stranger unless you give them a chance."

:m_p: :r: :m_o: :w: :l:    :n: :i: :g: :h: :t: :w: :m_o: :l: :f:

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

Ive added some more photos of the moc into my flickr gallery linked above. I feel very honored to have won such a prestigous contest! I hope my next moc is even better!

The golden mask is on its way to Alaska, ill post some photos here when it arrives!

• Upvote 1

ancientsig.jpg

^^ Clicky the Linky! ^^

Why do I have a feeling that something horrible will happen to the person/vehicle transporting the mask on the way to your house?

The toes are the weapons from an early hero factory villain. I cant remember his name but it was the silver baddie from the first series.

Thanks NotS! I think its so awesome they did that to showcase all the finalists.

Edited by Roa McToa

ancientsig.jpg

^^ Clicky the Linky! ^^

The toes are the weapons from an early hero factory villain. I cant remember his name but it was the silver baddie from the first series.

Thunder-something?