What rare collectibles do you have?

Just curious to see what you guys have. 

Make a list of most or all of your rare Bionicle items such as collectibles (Kanohi, krana etc). 

By "rare", I pretty much mean anything above the Trans Neon Green Miru etc. 

Note: This is not a trade topic, I would have put it in B/S/T myself if it was. 

Here's mine.

* Trans Neon Green Miru

* Lime Green Rau

* Ultimate Dume Kraahkan

* US Copper Huna

* Orange Vahi

* 2x Gold Vahi

* Poisoned Hau Nuva (Green Forehead)

* Poisoned Hau Nuva (Red Forehead)

* 2x Chrome Hau

* Blue Ruru

* Green Ruru

* Brown Ruru

* Protodermic Kaukau Nuva

* Movie Edition Kraahkan

* Light Blue Kaukau

* Yellow Kaukau

* Gold Ignika

* Sealed Billund Copper Mask Set

* Tahu Mistika store display case (formerly, now sold)

* NYCC Clear 2015 Hau (Still in Packaging)

bzpower selfmoc smiley.gif

Ultimate Dume mask (?)
2x Gold Vahi

2x Disk of Time

2x Trans-Orange Kraata

US Copper Huna

...and I think that's all for me

~Bionicle Online Games Guru~
Current Bionicle Sets: 232/250
2001: 23/24 2002: 20/21 2003: 22/22 2004: 22/22 2005: 23/23
2006: 16/22 2007: 22/22 2008: 25/27 2009: 26/26 2010: 4/6
2015: 18/18 2016: 11/17

Ah, this brings back memories. :P

Here's a picture I just took. Mostly self-explanatory, but there are a few noteworthy items:

Clear/red marbled Hau Nuva - 2002 misprint. At least six of these exist, but probably not many more. Got it from Black Six at BrickFest 2009.

Pearly white/pearl gold Strakk Helmet and red/gunmetal Zamor Sphere - prototypes from Black Six

WMKK - found lying on the ground somewhere by a friend without the bag or card ten years ago. Talk about good luck...

Trans-reddish orange Miru and metallic purple Akaku - Flintsmith customs. I bought the Akaku from CzaR at BrickCon 2010, and Flintsmith sent me the Miru recently.

Also, the trans-light blue Rau is not actually rare, but it was only included in early releases of the Dalu set; later releases had the darker version. Same with the dark bley Rhotuka and the Bomonga set. Chronicler's Staves haven't been rare since 2002; just included for old time's sake. :P

-Letagi

Hmm..

- Copper Huna (US)

- Infected Hau 

- Trans-clear Avohkii

- Trans-Neon Green Miru

- Orange Vahi

- Chrome Hau

Thats all for the masks. 

The only rare set I have is White Piraka - Thok. And its missing the disk...

Add me on 3DS: 0516-7750-0068

Add me on Wii U: Boidoh

"I am Lloyd Garmadon, son of Lord Garmadon." - Lloyd, Episode 4: Never Trust a Snake

"I am Lloyd Garmadon, son of Lord Garmadon." - Lloyd, Episode 44: Corridor of Elders

Like, Comment, And Subscribe for Nintendo Content - NinBoidoh

I have a few, I guess.

Misprints

Matatu - Red, Blue, White

Ruru - Green, White

Kaukau - Trans Light Blue

Prototypes

Gold/Gunmetal Gray Strakk Mask

White w Dark Blue Streak Miru

Trans Bohrok faceplate (with microscope lens)

Orange Vahi

Gold Vahi & Disk to Time

2 Shadow Kraata

Poisoned Hau Nuva (forget which style)

UK Copper Huna

2 US Copper Hunas

TNGM

Plus a full collection of great and noble masks from 01, including silver and gold greats. Also a few silver Nuva masks (Hau, Kaukau, Akaku)

:music:

Edited by xccj

Takutanuva 10201

Ultimate dume 10202

Trans green Miru

Power pack

Karzahnii

Lessovikk

All sets listed are boxed... I have more that rant listed that are rare

If anyone could sell me a sskk wmkk or vmkk please I beg you, only thing I need, everything else I'm getting on eBay like the vahi. PLEASE SELL ME THESE ITEMS!!!

IF YOU WISH TO MAKE A DEAL FOR SOMETHING OR KNOW OF SOMEONE SELLING A GOLD HAU PLEASE PM ME

Unfortunately not many, I'm not much of a collector.

X2 Infected Hau

Poisoned Hau Nuva

Chrome Hau (poor condition)

I wouldn't mind an orange Vahi, and that pink Tarix helmet looks sweet. I think I'll pick up a clear Hau if the price goes down to 10-15 dollars.

IetTsFQ.png

Clear/red marbled Hau Nuva - 2002 misprint. At least six of these exist, but probably not many more. Got it from Black Six at BrickFest 2009.

I can't even express how much I need that mask. Ever since I saw a picture of it I wanted it, very badly.

Anyway, I have a full set of 2001 misprints, almost full set of protodermic Kanohi Nuva, Chrome Hau, both Copper masks of victory, several infected Hau Nuvas, clear NYCC Tahu Mask and I'm waiting for my WMKK to come in the mail.

Edited by doodleloot

Hail Denmark

I can't even express how much I need that mask. Ever since I saw a picture of it I wanted it, very badly.

Anyway, I have a full set of 2001 misprints, almost full set of protodermic Kanohi Nuva, Chrome Hau, both Copper masks of victory, several infected Hau Nuvas, clear NYCC Tahu Mask and I'm waiting for my WMKK to come in the mail.

What peice is that? Can you attach a picture? Do any of you have a sskk wmkk or vmkk to sell me?

IF YOU WISH TO MAKE A DEAL FOR SOMETHING OR KNOW OF SOMEONE SELLING A GOLD HAU PLEASE PM ME

- Ultimate Dume Kraakhan 

- Gold Vahi

- Orange Vahi

- Copper Huna 

- Gold Ignika [Does that even count?]

- Flat Gold Kraakhan

- Poisoned Hau Nuva (Green Forehead)

- a bunch of random krana

- Clear Tahu Mask NYCC Packaging (Unopened)

- Clear Tahu Mask LEGO VIP Event Packaging  (Unopened)

- All of the 2015 Toa Masks in Gold (I consider them collectible due to a low number of them available at this time)

Does he count? 

Edited by AdaptingChaos

What peice is that? Can you attach a picture? Do any of you have a sskk wmkk or vmkk to sell me?

Here's a close-up.

Here are a few more.

I have a WMKK but it's not for sale (it's also in rough condition and doesn't have the bag or card). Frankly, you'll have a pretty tough time finding those items, and they won't come cheap. You might be able to buy a WMKK from either Mask Collector or Toa Lhikan Hordika; last I checked both were asking at least $200. VMKK show up for sale every once in a while, usually with asking prices of $100-$200. GPKK are even less common and sell for $200+. SSKK are incredibly rare; as you probably know, only 72 were ever made available to the public, and only a tiny fraction of those are owned by BZPers. Aside from the one from TLH, none have sold recently and chances are none will sell in the near future.

-Letagi

Edited by Letagi

My is not big and I hope to add more rarer mask later on ,but well here they are

• Trans-Neon Green Miru (wait are you sure that's rare)
  • US Copper Huna
  • Gold Vahi
  • Chrome HauProtodermic Kaukau Nuva
  • Movie Edition Kraahkan
  • Gold Ignika
  • NYCC Clear 2015 Hau

Now I wish I had my first prototype mask or only one mask in the world  :crying:

:akakunu: My Topics :akakunu:

MOCs: Construct-a-Astronaut

:voyanui: Find Me On :voyanui:

Flickr 10.gif Twitter 10.gif Youtube

Here you go:  http://imgur.com/a/Zt3vB

My rarest items are probably the boxed power pack or the prototype 2001 Hau. :)

Woah, wait. Hold on. Did you happen to get that prototype 2001 Hau from an eBay auction ages ago? 

Haha

-Movie Edition Kraakhan

-Pearl-gold Kraakhan(?)

-Solid blue zamor spheres (??)

That's about it... So like, actually 1

-NotS

Nice, I've been looking for the pearl Kraahkan for ages. Still haven't found one for sale. 

In my collection, the gold vahi isn't rare...I have at least 6...I probably have somewhere between 10 and 20 of them laying around...

Um I have the following exclusive (rare) sets:

Ultimate Creatures Accessory Set

Toa Lhikan & Kikanalo (2x)

Toa Iruni (3 or 4x)

Toa Norik

Irnakk (the actual set)

Umbra

Vezon & Kardas (very impressive dragon!)

Lesovikk

Karzahni

Nocturne (2x)

Mutran & Vican

Makuta Icarax

Rare Masks:

White Hau Nuva

Red Akaku

Infected Hau Nuva

Blue Great Ruru (Karzahni set)

Brown Pakari Nuva

Kanohi Pehuki (Toa Norik)

Bronze Kualsi (Iruni) (3x? Possibly 4)

Lhikan's Hau (2x)

Curiously, I also have a Kongu Matoran mask, yet I don't have the actual "McToran?"

Krana:

I have quite a number of various colored Krana (regular, Va, and Kal) that I am too lazy to identify.

I also have a misprint Bohrok Kal headpiece...I think it's a brown Tahnok Kal head.

evergrey_l01.gif

Other great bands:

Iron Maiden    Journey    Mercenary    The Unguided    Trivium

Boston    Stratovarius    Symphony X    Epica

uh let's see here

for official stuff:

two each of both the orange and gold Vahi

TNGM

two Disks of Time

chrome Hau (Rua)

Ultimate Dume Kraahkan

trans-clear sparkly Avohkii, if that counts

[misprint] brown Noble Matatu

aaaand then the prototypes:

black/dark red Vastus scythe

trans-black/dark red Strakk helmet

white/dark blue Miru

white/trans-aqua Carapar shell

and probably one more that i forget

Here's a picture I just took. Mostly self-explanatory, but there are a few noteworthy items:

Pearly white/pearl gold Strakk Helmet and red/gunmetal Zamor Sphere - prototypes from Black Six

WMKK - found lying on the ground somewhere by a friend without the bag or card ten years ago. Talk about good luck...

Trans-reddish orange Miru and metallic purple Akaku - Flintsmith customs. I bought the Akaku from CzaR at BrickCon 2010, and Flintsmith sent me the Miru recently.

Also, the trans-light blue Rau is not actually rare, but it was only included in early releases of the Dalu set; later releases had the darker version. Same with the dark bley Rhotuka and the Bomonga set. Chronicler's Staves haven't been rare since 2002; just included for old time's sake. :P

-Letagi

Woah, I didn't know you had one of those Hau Nuvas!  If you ever want to sell it, just name your price!

More on topic, I've got a good handful of rare collectibles.  Here's a list:

All 6 Plastic Gold Toa Mata Kanohi

All 6 Plastic Silver Toa Mata Kanohi

US Copper Huna

UK Copper Huna

Copper Komau

Chrome Hau

Orange Vahi

Gold Vahi

Trans-Neon Green Miru

Red Noble Ruru & Matatu

Black Noble Ruru & Matatu

Green Noble Ruru & Matatu

Brown Noble Ruru & Matatu

White Noble Ruru & Matatu

Blue Noble Ruru & Matatu

Light Blue Great Kaukau

Yellow Kaukau

All 6 Protodermic Kanohi Nuva

Metru Red Noble Huna

Silver Great Huna

Metru Blue Matatu

Brown Noble Komau

Both variations of the Gold Kraahkan

2 Sterling Silver Krana-Kal

Multiple White Metal Krana-Kal

All 8 VMKK

5 GPKK (Ca, Za, Ja, Bo, Su)

175 Kanoka

Disk of Time

Numberless Disk of Time

UDD Kanoka

SDCC 2004 Kanoka

Trans-Red Kanoka

Gold Kanoka

Blank GITD Kanoka

Red/Black Strakk Helmet

Pink Tarix Helmet

Clear Mask of Fire (from NYCC 2014)

I think that's it.  Still trying to hunt down those remaining 3 GPKK and a Solid Gold Hau.

Here's a link to my brickshelf gallery.

- :t: :l: :h:

Edited by Toa Lhikan Hordika
  • Upvote 1

-Letagi

Woah, I didn't know you had one of those Hau Nuvas!  If you ever want to sell it, just name your price!

Maybe one day, but probably not in the foreseeable future. It's from the Bink bag so selling it would be frowned upon. It was actually one of the first pieces to come out of that bag; Black Six let me pick two pieces out of it at BrickFest 2009, literally minutes after Kelly gave it to him if I remember correctly. I nearly had the pink Tarix helmet, but you-know-who saw it a split second before me. :P

Where did you get the silver Great Huna?

-Letagi

Edited by Letagi

-Letagi

Maybe one day, but probably not in the foreseeable future. It's from the Bink bag so selling it would be frowned upon. It was actually one of the first pieces to come out of that bag; Black Six let me pick two pieces out of it at BrickFest 2009, literally minutes after Kelly gave it to him if I remember correctly. I nearly had the pink Tarix helmet, but you-know-who saw it a split second before me. :P

Where did you get the silver Great Huna?

-Letagi

Totally understandable.  I just thought I'd throw it out there.  That is pretty awesome though.  As far as the Silver Great Huna goes, someone saw that I was seeking rare collectibles and offered it to me for a pretty reasonable price.

- :t::l::h:

Here is a picture of my rarest collectibles I've aquired over the years. I'm getting ready to set up my bionicle museum!

https://scontent-a-ord.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xaf1/t31.0-8/10830514_815980238443572_818242599678625048_o.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9

Mc

Edited by Mask collector
  • Upvote 1

Were you a member of the Protosquad? if so please PM me! I'm looking for Grey Plastic Krana Kal, Or GPKK. I only need the 8 Variations of the GPKK to have The only complete collection of BIONICLE in the world! Please contact me if you, or someone you know has any GPKK!

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

-Letagi

More on topic, I've got a good handful of rare collectibles.  Here's a list:

All 6 Plastic Gold Toa Mata Kanohi

All 6 Plastic Silver Toa Mata Kanohi

US Copper Huna

UK Copper Huna

Copper Komau

Chrome Hau

Orange Vahi

Gold Vahi

Trans-Neon Green Miru

Red Noble Ruru & Matatu

Black Noble Ruru & Matatu

Green Noble Ruru & Matatu

Brown Noble Ruru & Matatu

White Noble Ruru & Matatu

Blue Noble Ruru & Matatu

Light Blue Great Kaukau

Yellow Kaukau

All 6 Protodermic Kanohi Nuva

Metru Red Noble Huna

Silver Great Huna

Metru Blue Matatu

Brown Noble Komau

Both variations of the Gold Kraahkan

2 Sterling Silver Krana-Kal

Multiple White Metal Krana-Kal

All 8 VMKK

5 GPKK (Ca, Za, Ja, Bo, Su)

175 Kanoka

Disk of Time

Numberless Disk of Time

UDD Kanoka

SDCC 2004 Kanoka

Trans-Red Kanoka

Gold Kanoka

Blank GITD Kanoka

Red/Black Strakk Helmet

Pink Tarix Helmet

Clear Mask of Fire (from NYCC 2014)

I think that's it.  Still trying to hunt down those remaining 3 GPKK and a Solid Gold Hau.

Here's a link to my brickshelf gallery.

I didn't even know there was a silver great Huna.