KIKANALO (BIONICLE Fan Film) RELEASE DATE!

MetruNuiLegacy

While this is a nice teaser, I'm not sure if it's really allowed, as you already posted the trailer in one topic and this is basically the same thing. Announcements like this can go in the original topic or in a blog post, or even in your signature.

As for the material itself, (like I said in the other topic), it looks to be quite an exceptional piece of work. Can't wait to see the final product!

~Your friendly, neighborhood Shadow

sotpbanner.png

~Credit for Avatar and Banner goes to

NickonAquaMagna~

While this is a nice teaser, I'm not sure if it's really allowed, as you already posted the trailer in one topic and this is basically the same thing. Announcements like this can go in the original topic or in a blog post, or even in your signature.

As for the material itself, (like I said in the other topic), it looks to be quite an exceptional piece of work. Can't wait to see the final product!

Oh ok, i'm pretty new to forums. Would people be notified if i posted it in the other topics?

Oh ok, i'm pretty new to forums. Would people be notified if i posted it in the other topics?

Yes. If they've subscribed to or posted in them before, it will show up. Even then, if you post in a topi in any forum, it brings it up again to the forefront and will be seen by just about everyone passing by. :) Also, since it's all part of the same project, it's best to just put it all together under one topic as a courtesy to everyone else browsing the forums.

~Your friendly, neighborhood Shadow

sotpbanner.png

~Credit for Avatar and Banner goes to

NickonAquaMagna~

Yes. If they've subscribed to or posted in them before, it will show up. Even then, if you post in a topi in any forum, it brings it up again to the forefront and will be seen by just about everyone passing by. :) Also, since it's all part of the same project, it's best to just put it all together under one topic as a courtesy to everyone else browsing the forums.

ohhhh ok, cheers. im like getting used to reddit and BZPower is like way different.