• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

The Awesomepacalypse: Reign Of Darkness

No Tag Needed

• Please log in to reply
92 replies to this topic

#81 Offline Starparu

Starparu
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Emerging Defender of Mata Nui

• 2,093 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 23 2012 - 07:00 PM

Wow MoC, I haven't commented in a while. Still sifting through the comics, great work as usual. And meso would be the one they call to negotiate for me XD-Star
The Lazy Life of a comic maker
~V3~

The Awesomepocalypse
One Nation under the Great Spirit
Maphrox Comics

These Comics are really worth reading for anyone who wants to ;)
Posted Image
Remember: "All endings are merely beginnings...." - Mata Nui

#82 Offline Makuta of Comedy

Makuta of Comedy
  • Members
  • Exo-Armored Toa

• 763 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 03 2012 - 10:34 AM

Hooray, the new story for The Awesomepacalypse is up and running with a Pre-Comic!Comic 1 will be up as soon as I get it started and finished.

If only you had known what horrible retribution your comment would rain down upon you.

#83 Offline Dragonfly the Luminescent

Dragonfly the Luminescent
  • Members
  • Aquatic Guardian

• 375 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 03 2012 - 01:58 PM

Wow, that's an interesting beginning. And we all thought the Awesomepacalypse was over.Alright, which one of you shadow people managed to survive??On a side note, MoC: The written words were a bit hard to read because of the lighter purple blending in with the white lettering, but I got what they said. Still wondering who spoke with those words, though, but I think I'm supposed to be wondering at this point. :P

Posted Image

In the meantime, you shall be loved and tolerated.

Dragonfly's continued Boutique - How I drew the herd

-----------------------------------------

I am both Toa Mata Nui and Dragonfly the Luminescent

Ask LNU and Pinkie Pie - Biocryptid21's Comics 3.0 - Darcsyde's Comics - Doomsday - Tilted - Awesomepaclypse - A Slightly Different Tale - Reality

#84 Offline Makuta of Comedy

Makuta of Comedy
  • Members
  • Exo-Armored Toa

• 763 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 04 2012 - 02:51 PM

Wow, that's an interesting beginning. And we all thought the Awesomepacalypse was over.Alright, which one of you shadow people managed to survive??On a side note, MoC: The written words were a bit hard to read because of the lighter purple blending in with the white lettering, but I got what they said. Still wondering who spoke with those words, though, but I think I'm supposed to be wondering at this point. :P

Thanks for that, I updated the link for what I hope to be a more easily read version. Is it any better?

If only you had known what horrible retribution your comment would rain down upon you.

#85 Offline Dragonfly the Luminescent

• Members
  • Aquatic Guardian

• 375 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 04 2012 - 08:55 PM

Thanks for that, I updated the link for what I hope to be a more easily read version. Is it any better?

Yes, they're much easier to read now. :)Nice style, too.

Posted Image

Ask LNU and Pinkie Pie - Biocryptid21's Comics 3.0 - Darcsyde's Comics - Doomsday - Tilted - Awesomepaclypse - A Slightly Different Tale - Reality

#86 Offline The only ToaD

The only ToaD
  • Members
  • Seeker

• 248 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 04 2012 - 09:17 PM

MoC you have a gift for suspense, and the text style is amazing can't wait for the new series to start.

10629735_591920620916455_456501552381264

#87 Offline Bearcat

Bearcat
  • Members
  • Submerged!

• 1,140 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 05 2012 - 12:32 PM

I have so much catching up to do, but that last one was hilarious, I believe in the authenticy of those photos, don't worry.

banner.png

Enjoy.

#88 Offline Makuta of Comedy

Makuta of Comedy
  • Members
  • Exo-Armored Toa

• 763 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 05 2012 - 10:35 PM

I was so excited to get started on this series that I just couldn't wait to get the first real comic out...Comic 1: BlackoutsAs you can see I've changed quite a bit of stuff in the series like the word glow. I've been hearing the word glow is kind of hard to read in certain panels so I've decided to do word bubbles, which already seem way easier to read.

#89 Offline Dragonfly the Luminescent

• Members
  • Aquatic Guardian

• 375 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 05 2012 - 11:05 PM

Woah ... everybody's dying ...Or at least they think they are. Venom's quote was great. XDAnd is that MoC's shadow and her reflection she's talking to?

Posted Image

#90 Offline Makuta of Comedy

Makuta of Comedy
  • Members
  • Exo-Armored Toa

• 763 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 05 2012 - 11:16 PM

Woah ... everybody's dying ...Or at least they think they are. Venom's quote was great. XDAnd is that MoC's shadow and her reflection she's talking to?

The "shadow" is Nightmare, and the "reflection" is Heartless.

#91 Offline The only ToaD

The only ToaD
  • Members
  • Seeker

• 248 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 06 2012 - 08:38 AM

I thought Meso's line was pretty funny then I saw what the others were telling him and found those hilarious, I like how Nightmare is a reversed version of MoC.

10629735_591920620916455_456501552381264

#92 Offline Makuta of Comedy

Makuta of Comedy
  • Members
  • Exo-Armored Toa

• 763 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 06 2013 - 10:56 AM

The end of the whole series is finally here. I felt wrong not finishing it all, so here it is.

#93 Offline Bearcat

Bearcat
  • Members
  • Submerged!

• 1,140 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 08 2013 - 04:22 PM

That was beautiful, but I won't spoil it for anyone else. Everyone should read this, it is truly remarkable. Have a lovely, lazy life. It was a good time.

banner.png

Enjoy.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users