The Awesomepacalypse: Reign Of Darkness

Makuta of Comedy

• 2 weeks later...

Wow, that's an interesting beginning. And we all thought the Awesomepacalypse was over.Alright, which one of you shadow people managed to survive??On a side note, MoC: The written words were a bit hard to read because of the lighter purple blending in with the white lettering, but I got what they said. Still wondering who spoke with those words, though, but I think I'm supposed to be wondering at this point. :P

pony_herd_really_tiny.png

In the meantime, you shall be loved and tolerated.

-----------------------------------------

I am both Toa Mata Nui and Dragonfly the Luminescent

Wow, that's an interesting beginning. And we all thought the Awesomepacalypse was over.Alright, which one of you shadow people managed to survive??On a side note, MoC: The written words were a bit hard to read because of the lighter purple blending in with the white lettering, but I got what they said. Still wondering who spoke with those words, though, but I think I'm supposed to be wondering at this point. :P
Thanks for that, I updated the link for what I hope to be a more easily read version. Is it any better?

If only you had known what horrible retribution your comment would rain down upon you.

Thanks for that, I updated the link for what I hope to be a more easily read version. Is it any better?
Yes, they're much easier to read now. :)Nice style, too.

I was so excited to get started on this series that I just couldn't wait to get the first real comic out...Comic 1: BlackoutsAs you can see I've changed quite a bit of stuff in the series like the word glow. I've been hearing the word glow is kind of hard to read in certain panels so I've decided to do word bubbles, which already seem way easier to read.

If only you had known what horrible retribution your comment would rain down upon you.

Woah ... everybody's dying ...Or at least they think they are. Venom's quote was great. XDAnd is that MoC's shadow and her reflection she's talking to?

• 10 months later...