Bionicle Sets Listed on Shop@Home

If you use the zoom feature, you can see (parts) of the images, but there's no actual display image yet.

I was kind of hoping for some new information, but it looks like all the same stuff we've already seen. Still, it's great to actually see Bionicle on shop.lego.com again!

• Upvote 1

If you use the zoom feature, you can see (parts) of the images, but there's no actual display image yet.

I was kind of hoping for some new information, but it looks like all the same stuff we've already seen. Still, it's great to actually see Bionicle on shop.lego.com again!

No need to goof around with the zoom feature. The full-size images can be viewed on LEGO's cache:

70778 Protector of Jungle

70779 Protector of Stone

70780 Protector of Water

70781 Protector of Earth

70782 Protector of Ice

70783 Protector of Fire

70784 Lewa - Master of Jungle

70785 Pohatu - Master of Stone

70786 Gali - Master of Water

70787 Tahu - Master of Fire

70788 Kopaka - Master of Ice

70789 Onua - Master of Earth

70790 Lord of Skull Spiders

Package images are there too! Just stick "_alt1" (no quotes) after the set number in each of those URLs.

Edited by Aanchir
  • Upvote 2

Seems that other lines have this popping up as well. The Disney Princess section lists 41062 "Elsa's Sparkling Ice Palace" (!), with images being visible using the zoom as Click described above.

Good to see that the site is prepping for the new year's sets. Really excited to get some new high resolution pictures, even if we've seen some of them before already.

Edited by Vorahk1Panrahk2
BZPRPG

"Koipaka Master of Ice"

"Water Master of Water"

I noticed the 'koipaka' one, but I didn't notice the other one until I saw your post. Onya would be proud. :P

Also, did anyone else notice that the Lord of Skull Spiders isn't listed here? 

Edited by Toa Smoke Monster

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

I see Bionicle on the theme list but when you click on it, it'll just take you to the Lego Shop@Home front page.

Anyway it also great that they got it ready for people to buy them like mad monkeys on black friday. :P

:akakunu: My Topics :akakunu:

MOCs: Construct-a-Astronaut

:voyanui: Find Me On :voyanui:

Flickr 10.gif Twitter 10.gif Youtube

I hope they get listed on the GB version of the lego shop, then I will finally know the true UK prices, also does anyone know if they're being listed on any other sites? 

Tahu is listed on UK Amazon.

I'm not sure if that price is accurate though, and it has the wrong photo.

OMG he really is just 15 pounds, I've never seen amazon get lego prices wrong.

It's time to move on.

I hope they get listed on the GB version of the lego shop, then I will finally know the true UK prices, also does anyone know if they're being listed on any other sites? 

Tahu is listed on UK Amazon.

I'm not sure if that price is accurate though, and it has the wrong photo.

OMG he really is just 15 pounds, I've never seen amazon get lego prices wrong.

So I just searched for the other Toa, and apparently the smaller ones cost £12.99.

But they all have the prototype photos, so seriously, don't be surprised if that price is wrong. I'd wait for an official announcement regarding the prices to be sure.

• Upvote 1

IetTsFQ.png

The pictures are now visible.

Edit: Looks like the BIONICLE theme is visible in the Themes drop-down tab on the LEGO Shop home page, though when clicked, it links back to home.

However, when the Theme URL is manually typed, it still redirects to Hero Factory.

Edited by The Kumquat Alchemist
  • Upvote 1

So stoked! Glad they are on the store already... but they should make them pre-orderable! 

-NotS

Bionicle isn't a video game.

Preorders for things that have ridiculously huge demand to avoid/reduce people mobbing retailers to try to get it. I doubt Bionicle is quite that way yet.

• Upvote 1

But here on BZPower, we're crouching until January first, which is when we will all pounce on Lego.com and make Lego get another server and possibly run out of Bionicle sets.

The active population of BZP is about 200 max still. We're not going to make that much of a difference. :P

For some reason, while I obviously know it's coming back, my brain doesn't want to accept that, "hey man, bonkles are back."

Hmm, maybe getting a set will fix that XD

Currently Working On: City of the Fallen - Character Building and Script Writing

To Do: City of the Fallen - Voice Acting and Animation, Deathmatch - Character Building and Script Writing

"Wherever you go, you had better be looking over your shoulder - because one day I will be there. And I promise you it will be the last thing you will ever see."
— Lesovikk to Karzahni, Dreams of Destruction