Matoro, Matoran of Ice

As promised, I am starting to post some of my MOCs that I created a while ago.  Along with Matoro, I also plan to post images of all the other common matoran, each with their own separate bodies (meaning that they will NEVER be disassembled or swapped out for another MOC).

And with that, I introduce you to my second best MOC: Matoro, Matoran of Ice

http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/401529

Comments and Criticism are appreciated  :D

• Upvote 3

This is a great looking MOC, I like that you used the new Mixel ball joints instead of the normal ball joints. The arm and legs are really good, I love the use of pieces and the fingers. The body is a mix of good and bad, I think it would been good to add a little more bulky in it. The color is pretty much looks thrown together, I think it would be good to change the dark gray pieces with silver pieces in my opinion.

:akakunu: My Topics :akakunu:

MOCs: Construct-a-Astronaut

:voyanui: Find Me On :voyanui:

Flickr 10.gif Twitter 10.gif Youtube

This is a great looking MOC, I like that you used the new Mixel ball joints instead of the normal ball joints. The arm and legs are really good, I love the use of pieces and the fingers. The body is a mix of good and bad, I think it would been good to add a little more bulky in it. The color is pretty much looks thrown together, I think it would be good to change the dark gray pieces with silver pieces in my opinion.

Thanks for the comment!

Actually, I tried to make the body more bulky, but it turned out to look like an Onu-matorans', so I just used that design for Onepu and the others...

Also, the color scheme wasn't supposed to have any silvers in in due to the fact that he (in this universe) has the primary color scheme of white and d. grey.  He just has that sand blue mask because he got it from a dying toa.  The second generation that I have of him has lots of silver though, mainly because he is one of the "special matoran" to be chosen for an upgrade, just like they did with the toa nuva.  Once I get some time to rewrite the story that I have, then it will all make since of why the characters look so "out of place" from the originals  :D