Set Review: 79015 Witch-King Battle

Witch-King Battle Teaser Image

We're back again with more set reviews, and today we explore The Hobbit theme with 79015 Witch-King Battle. BZPower Reporter Xccj looks at the minifigures and landscape piece in this small set, both in a video and pictorial review. Will this set become your Precious, or something to be left in the depths of the Misty Mountains? Watch or read on to figure out for yourself.

View the full article

The mini figures in this set look awesome. The rest of the set.....looks ok. Nice scenery I suppose.

(By the way, I think you meant Eärendil, not Elendil. But Star of Eärendil wouldn't really work as a title as Eärendil is itself a star. I think Phial of Galadriel is the proper title. And the characters will feature together in the film as seen in a recent preview clip.)

------

The Watchful Guardian

Please check out my Bionicle meets Star Wars animation: http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/18763-star-wars-meets-bionicle/?p=942227

The minifigs really are the best part of this whole thing, sadly.
Although, if one were to use a bit of paint extremely carefully, they could probably repurpose Witch-King's headdress into the top of the Mask Of Creation for a Bionicle minifig. I can't be the only one who sees it, can I?

"You know, there's something to be said for the simplicity of an axe and a couple nudges with the barrel of a Cordak as a way of getting others to cooperate." - Some Skakdi I just made up to say that quote