"The Squad" DLC Announced for LEGO Batman 3

Captain Boomerang

The LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham DLC packs keep coming, and we knew there was one more left. We also knew that TT Games was adding a kid-friendly version of the Suicide Squad to the game. And now we have our first look at "The Squad" DLC, bringing together some of the DC Universe's favorite miscreants as they take on the tasks too dangerous for the honest, do-good heroes to challenge. The team includes Deadshot, Deathstroke, Harley Quinn, Captain Boomerang and more, led by Amanda Waller, as seen in the release on ComicVine, and can be seen wearing their signature bomb-collars. As exciting as this is, why they are not just called "Task Force X" is beyond me.

View the full article

Well at least they aren't like Catcom SkeletonMan...         oh wait.

It great that there going to be a Task Force X and character from the TV show arrow (witch I love the TV Show by the way) in the game but as a DLC, like all other DLC games that are Lego, I'm not getting.

Also I am getting sick of the Spaming of DLC, when the game wasn't even out for that long. There are other game companies that do DLC right and they don't make the stuff alongside the game, plus with Overkill game Payday 2, almost half of the DLC are free and they do like monthly DLC.

Edited by ShadowWolfHount

:akakunu: My Topics :akakunu:

MOCs: Construct-a-Astronaut

:voyanui: Find Me On :voyanui:

Flickr 10.gif Twitter 10.gif Youtube