How many of you are rebuilding any sets you took apart in honor of bio

McNugget

I totally would be if I actually still had all the parts on hand and wasn't using them for MOCs.

I did rebuild a few of my Mata though.

Currently Working On: City of the Fallen - Character Building and Script Writing

To Do: City of the Fallen - Voice Acting and Animation, Deathmatch - Character Building and Script Writing

"Wherever you go, you had better be looking over your shoulder - because one day I will be there. And I promise you it will be the last thing you will ever see."
— Lesovikk to Karzahni, Dreams of Destruction

Just the sets from 2001-2004, since I don't use many of those parts for MoCing. Besides, most of my sets have been disassembled for so long that they're missing parts, and I don't have much space to display them. Got to save that space for Bionicle 2015!

IetTsFQ.png

I mostly do the opposite of this... Yesterday I took apart a Kardas dragon, Krekka, Nidhiki, Takanuva, a pair of Manas crabs, Jaller+Gukko and Takua+Pewku! Today it was Axonn, Brutaka, Sidorak, Makuta, a few Vahki and another Takanuva :P I don't expect I'll be REbuilding anything until the 2015 sets come out, I'm looking forward to it though, will be a nice change of pace!!!

Check out my Bionicle store on Bricklink here!

> > > Bionic Bricks < < <

Let me know if you can help me find these last few collectibles!

Masks%20footer4_zpspqs4myrt.png

Also looking for WILD KRAATA and a VMKK Yo!!!

I have, but I will only be displaying the new ones. I want to make sure the old ones are mostly put together, for nostalgia purposes and to give them to my own children.

"We didn't lose the battle. Today, we just lost the fight." -Lloyd Garmadon
ninjago-green-ninja.jpg
Avid collector of LEGO for many, many years. Feel free to private message me, or email me at greenninjaatcp@gmail.com, and I'll be happy to help. A ninja never quits!

Visit the Mixels Wiki! http://www.mixels.wikia.com

I've been rebuilding quite a few things. I'm currently restoring these sets:

Toa Ignika

Pridak

Tahu Mistika

Ackar

Vultraz

Vakama Metru

Stronius

Vezok

I have quite a few projects going on, obviously. My main problems are that I can't find 1-5 crucial pieces... arrggghhh. But I have successfully rebuilt Zesk, Stars Skrall, Stars Gresh, and Stars Takanuva. I would have to say one of the saddest things is that I have to take apart my MOCs... I might upload pictures of them soon.

< -< =<o>= >- >

Ha! I tricked you into reading my signature!

< -< =<o>= >- >

Nah, all my pieces are stuck in some box right now. It'll be a gigantic pain to sort through them.

If it helps, it took me 9 hours to sort all my pieces (20KG+) into categories. It was a horrific job, but totally worth it.

hTeXGIU.png

Also, if you're a resident of the UK and like Bionicle, go ahead and join

us at this awesome Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/BFUK7/

I rebuilt my brother's original Gali set from 2001 so I could take some comparison photos for my upcoming review on The New Elementary, but other than that, not really. I've managed to keep the majority of my own BIONICLE sets together over the years. Those I haven't kept together, I also haven't felt a tremendously strong incentive to put back together, especially since I have no idea how hard it might be to find some of their parts.

I got all my BIONICLE sets out of the box since the first rumours of this. I begun buying old sets like crazy. (Canonizing like crazy too... from Fikou to the Toa Mangai...)

Add me on 3DS: 0516-7750-0068

Add me on Wii U: Boidoh

"I am Lloyd Garmadon, son of Lord Garmadon." - Lloyd, Episode 4: Never Trust a Snake

"I am Lloyd Garmadon, son of Lord Garmadon." - Lloyd, Episode 44: Corridor of Elders

Like, Comment, And Subscribe for Nintendo Content - NinBoidoh

Nah, all my pieces are stuck in some box right now. It'll be a gigantic pain to sort through them.

If it helps, it took me 9 hours to sort all my pieces (20KG+) into categories. It was a horrific job, but totally worth it.

Yeah, the time saved afterwards is completely worth it I would say.

shadow_destroyer_banner.jpg
Thank you to the Dark Beings Banner and Avatar Shop for the banner! Brickshelf Gallery  BZPRPG Profiles 

I like organizing all of my parts :P

Mindless Bionicle fun, but still Bionicle fun.

IetTsFQ.png

I am kind of superstitious about the disassembly of my precious collection...so I haven't exactly had to rebuild any sets for a while now. It is for the reason of my silly superstitious-ness that I plan to get at least two of each future set so I can keep one as a model for display and the other for MOCing purposes :] (wish I had done that from the start :/)

Edited by Kuurai

"It's all a trick, you see. They want me to pretend to betray them. They want you to concentrate your forces here against an attack that won't come. But I decided: Why pretend to betray them when actually doing it would be so much more fun?"
— Vezon to Tridax, Destiny War

I like organizing all of my parts :P

Mindless Bionicle fun, but still Bionicle fun.

Bionicle (that place where Satan lives), more like. Edited by UngluedBike

hTeXGIU.png

Also, if you're a resident of the UK and like Bionicle, go ahead and join

us at this awesome Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/BFUK7/

I have a grand plan to, before I head off to college, rebuild all of my sets.

This may be an impossible task, due to the fact that I own every set (minus the sand tarakava and the duracell sets)...

Hi.

If you remember me from when I was most active on BZP, from 2009-2011...

I know I was cringy. But please keep in mind I was literally 12.