Would anyone help me with some concepts ?

PaleoTiatan

So I've made some Concept art for Kanohi masks but  I'm a terrible artist . So...would anyone help me with some concepts Frontal/Side view . I intend to 3d print them in the near future .

file:///C:/Users/nek/Desktop/DSC_0000006.jpg

file:///C:/Users/nek/Desktop/DSC_0000004.jpg

file:///C:/Users/nek/Desktop/DSC_0000005.jpg

file:///C:/Users/nek/Desktop/DSC_0000007.jpg 

Number 1 - Mask of symmetry ( Oh! The Irony !)

Number 2 - Matoran light-up head

Number 3 - Mask of Dead control

Number 4 - Pit Mutagen affected Miru  

:miru:  :voyanui: If anyone wants to learn how to speak Romanian contact me via private message .  :voyanui:  :miru:

Look, what you did right there in the opening post was to give us the local address to where the files are in YOUR computer. We can't actually see them, like, at all, but I'm sure you've figured that out by now.

Like Daronus said, go to a hosting website and upload your pictures there. Once that's done, look at the toolbar over the text box and click on the photo icon, which should bring up an input.

Now, for brickshelf.com and majhost.com , you'll have to deep link the picture, aka, click on the picture you've uploaded there until the only thing on the page is the image itself, not the frame around it with the "next" and "previous" buttons. Now take the website address and put it in the input you have in the text editor, and press OK.

Before, this would put out a long garble of text, and we had to preview the post before knowing if it had worked, but now, with the new formatting, we instantly see the image appear in the text editor, so you'll know if it worked.

Now, you can just paste the image address (from the website) on its own, as copying and pasting it into ones own address bar isn't hard at all, but if you want to give a link, just highlight the text you want to link to the image, click the link icon (three chain links) and put the address in the input.

I hope this helps in the future. If anything is unclear, tell me and I'll try to elaborate. Once you've put up the pictures, I'll gladly take a look. Good luck.

Edited by Toa Onaku

• 2 weeks later...

It isn't really ironic how the mask of symmetry isn't in any way symmetrical, it's kind of just wrong...

Now, not to say anything about the quality of the drawings themselves, these concepts really are quite interesting. How the jaw of the Miru is transformed into droopy tendrils is... kind of creepy. In a good way, I mean. I don't exactly understand what the matoran head is all about, except that it's the best drawn of the bunch, and the mask of symmetry... bugs me.

The crest on the mask of dead control (wouldn't necromancy be better?) is reminiscent of the new mask of creation, and it kind of feels like you just slapped a crown on the top of a skull, which in on itself could make for an interesting mask design if done correctly.

It isn't really ironic how the mask of symmetry isn't in any way symmetrical, it's kind of just wrong...

Now, not to say anything about the quality of the drawings themselves, these concepts really are quite interesting. How the jaw of the Miru is transformed into droopy tendrils is... kind of creepy. In a good way, I mean. I don't exactly understand what the matoran head is all about, except that it's the best drawn of the bunch, and the mask of symmetry... bugs me.

The crest on the mask of dead control (wouldn't necromancy be better?) is reminiscent of the new mask of creation, and it kind of feels like you just slapped a crown on the top of a skull, which in on itself could make for an interesting mask design if done correctly.

The mask of Symmetry was the last drawing i've done ,The Miru  to be honest came to me in a dream The  mask of Necromancy ( thanks for the name ) was something i've done in the History class during a test ( I'm good at History so the teacher wasn't mad at me ) and the skull was first a regular skakdi skull at first but I changed the idea after a second look .

:miru:  :voyanui: If anyone wants to learn how to speak Romanian contact me via private message .  :voyanui:  :miru: