Sub-Element Ideas for 2015

Rather than having 15+ different elements in the storyline that we will likely never see sets off, I'd much rather have Bionicle 2015 start off on a fresh note with a lot of the elements be reworked into the classic six elements. The idea that I have is that these sub-elements would be high-level powers of the classic six elements that would require the Toa to undergo some sort of character development. I envision them to also be extremely powerful abilities, somewhat replacing the notion of a "Nova Blast" from Gen 1. Here are a few suggestions I have thus far:

Fire: Lightning

Requiring a state of absolute calmness, lightning is an extremely concentrated form of fire capable of delivering a fatal blow to almost any opponent. In a one on one confrontation, it would be the ultimate kill-shot. The trade-off would be the immense difficulty it would take to control this power.  Once generated, the user must actively work to guide it to its intended target. Failure to be in a calm state of mind would cause the user to lose control over the lightning, potentially being a lethal hazard to the user or his allies. Mastering this ability would force the hot tempered Tahu to learn how to discipline himself by keeping his aggression in check and keeping a level head. 

Earth: Gravity
Whilst the gravity itself is generally non-lethal to a single target being pinned, gravity is one of the most powerful abilities. At full power gravity can effect huge stretches of geographical areas making it capable of destroying entire cities. Gravity is fueled by raw heavy emotion. If the user gets overwhelmed by their own emotion, they will lose control over the power and potentially cause massive destruction. Mastering this power would force the usually reserved Onua to embrace his emotions and learn to use them to his advantage.   

Stone: Iron
A rather simple sub-ability, the iron is one of the hardest substances in the Gen-2 universe. Whereas lightning can be seen as having one of the best offensive purposes, iron can be seen as having one of the best defensive purposes. Mastery over iron requires extreme precision and high mental concentration. This would force Pohatu to fine tune himself and learn to be precise. 

Jungle: Acid
Whilst not immediately lethal, acid is a very potent sub-ability of Jungle capable of causing serious injury. It has the power to clear away any obstacles in its path by corroding almost any substance in the Gen-2 universe, even iron. Unlike most of the other sub-elements, Acid seems to be rather easy to generate. Learning to master with such a potent power would force a normally easy-going Lewa to learn the value of taking things seriously. This would be a somewhat controversial sub-element, seeing as acid is generally associated with evil. However, seeing as Lewa's gen-1 history with getting taken over by the Bohrok, I find this to be strangely symbolic - but maybe that's just me. 

Ice: "Absolute Zero"
A last resort in where the user releases all of his elemental power, dramatically lowering the temperature to the point where all recognizable kinetic motion in the surrounding area stops. Anything that comes within the area of effect while the ability is in use will also be trapped in this suspended animation. Unfortunately, this ability is so powerful that even the user will be trapped in this suspended animation for the duration of this ability. This ability will continue for several minutes until the user runs out of power completely, in which all motion resumes and everyone is released. This also leaves the user extremely vulnerable after using this ability as he would be out of power. Therefore making this ability the ultimate gamble used in desperate situations in which there is a need to stall for time. This ability would require the logical and self dependent Kopaka to make a leap of faith and trust in the capabilities of others. 

Water: Healing/Life drain
I am playing with the idea in which once you trap someone in a sphere of water, you can drain the power of a target to heal another target. Think Gali in MOL. The amount necessary would depend on the scope of the injury. The user has the option of using her own power to do the job, but to do so will be extremely taxing. I suppose there is always the option to just drain someone of their power and leave them weakened. This would force the compassionate Gali to weigh the value of life and make difficult decisions.

So this is all I have for now. Of course, nobody has to agree with any of this stuff. Any thoughts, ideas, suggestions? I may post something for the combination element idea I have going later.
Edited by Prime Axiom
  • Upvote 4

Basically like Avatar?

Fire -> Lightning

Air -> Gravity

Ice -> ?

Earth -> Lava/Magma

Stone -> Iron

Water -> Healing

• Upvote 2

Add me on 3DS: 0516-7750-0068

Add me on Wii U: Boidoh

"I am Lloyd Garmadon, son of Lord Garmadon." - Lloyd, Episode 4: Never Trust a Snake

"I am Lloyd Garmadon, son of Lord Garmadon." - Lloyd, Episode 44: Corridor of Elders

Like, Comment, And Subscribe for Nintendo Content - NinBoidoh

I think it's better off that they keep "sub-powers" as limited and distinct as possible. More sub-powers just invites questions like why Toa of Earth can control metal but stone is outside their purview. Better to introduce logical uses of the existing elements, which I feel are broad enough without having to be extended further.

• Upvote 3

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

But earth can't control metal, not under my idea anyways. Earth can do gravity, which is pretty earth-y if you ask me. Stone does metal. 

EDIT: As for the distinction between Earth and Stone. With 2015, I feel like they can take the opportunity to rework it so that it causes less confusion. Like Stone would control the actual substance of rocks, sand, and stone. Earth, on the other hand, would have power over seismic energy and the sorts, and be able to cause earthquakes and the such. So a Toa of Stone could actually manipulate rocks, whereas a Toa of Earth would cause geographical phenomena. Volcanic activity, anyone? 

Edited by Prime Axiom
  • Upvote 2

How is Gravity very earthy? What about in space?

"I am Lloyd Garmadon, son of Lord Garmadon." - Lloyd, Episode 4: Never Trust a Snake

"I am Lloyd Garmadon, son of Lord Garmadon." - Lloyd, Episode 44: Corridor of Elders

I associate gravity with a large volume of mass, which is exactly what the earth is. Or really any planet, seeing as otoko is unlikely to be located on earth. I see a Toa of Earth as being a toa that harnesses the power of the planet.

What about space? Gravity in space is from other objects of mass. Unless Bionicle is going to do space travel, the thing most associated with Gravity is going to be earth. 

Edited by Prime Axiom
  • Upvote 2

While I'm not sure that G2's elemental palette will ever expand beyond the original six (since I'm sure that LEGO's afraid of reintroducing the complexity that killed G1), I actually really like these sub-elements, with perhaps the exception of gravity. I'm not sure what else would work in its place, but it just seems overpowered as it stands.

• Upvote 1

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg

LEGO will never make Acid a Toa element...

• Upvote 1

Ice could be crystal, or if you wanted a stretch, Sonics (cooling an object involves manipulating its molecular vibrations, which sound sort of is). Maybe I'm just thinking of Kohrok-Kal, but it might work. "Absolute Zero" is a cool ability, but it doesn't seem as versatile as, say, Gravity. Water does sound a little too close to Avatar and is also less versatile, but I can't come up with anything better.

Acid also seems like an odd choice, considering it's generally associated with evil and has the potential to do more harm than good. Yes, I know what you're going to say. Fire, lightning, water, and pretty much every other element has that potential, but they usually have a better connotation. Fire is heat, light, and knowledge. Lightning is light and power, making things easier for us. Water is soothing and calm. Acid doesn't really have that kind of connotation. We could always stick with Jungle -> Air.

• Upvote 2

I designed most of these powers to be rather OP as the idea was to have them be a high level ability that would replace Nova blasts. For example, blasting someone with lightning is like a death sentence and requires you to be in a calm state of mind, so Tahu is highly unlikely to be using this ability sparingly. In fact, there may only be rare times when it is appropriate to use them. I find stuff like Lewa using acid to be along the same lines. Acid does generally have a negative connotation, so I don't imagine Lewa to be too fond of using this power often. In fact, he may find such a power repulsive and find it immoral to use it. All more story fodder for character development for the writers to play with. Also, I think air is already a part of Jungle. 

The way I envisioned gravity is a bit different than how a Toa of Gravity would have control over gravity in Gen-1. This version of gravity would simply pin everything to the ground. Yes, it could cause a city to crumble, but it wouldn't have nearly enough force to crush someone to death. Another Toa should be able to fight its effects, they would probably just move really, really slow. Onua himself will need a lot of concentration to keep the effect going, so he wouldn't be able to just wave his hand and get it over with. Gravity would have large scale ramifications, but it wouldn't necessarily be good for an one on one duel. 

As for the 'absolute zero' ability. I see it being similar to the Kanohi Vahi in application. Say Kopaka is fighting an army alone, and needs to hold them off long enough for reinforcements to arrive. Ice is already a pretty solid power so far as application for combat goes, I'm not sure what crystal would bring to the table other than the fact it might not melt. Basically I tried to model these new abilities on how to put the characters out of their comfort zone. Kopaka was always portrayed as a cold and calculating figure that likes to rely on himself, so I found it appropriate to give him an ability that relies on his teammates. Kind of hard to do unique ones for water and ice seeing as the two are basically the same thing. Good thing Bionicle 2015 acknowledges magic, so I think we can get away with some things. :P

Edited by Prime Axiom
  • Upvote 2

"Absolute Zero" seems too OP, and I get that that's what you were going for, but it seems more OP than the others.

I do love the distinction between Stone and Earth, with Stone being substance and Earth being force -- that's fairly close to how I like to imagine it.

-------------------------------------
bohrok_lol.jpg
-------------------------------------
Rate The Song Above You

Very good ideas, although I see some of them differently.

Stone: Iron

Stone and Iron are like mirror images: where Stone is brittle yet unyielding, Iron is stronger but malleable. To control Iron is to bring new shapes and forms into being from one's imagination, imperfect and only accurate in their broad strokes, but incredibly durable. Control of Iron therefore requires Pohatu to embrace imperfection and approximation, rejecting the crystal regularity and precision afforded by working with Stone.

Jungle: Life Force

While Jungle can already bend flora to its will, Life Force is no less than control over the life and death of any living being. Unlike the other elements, Life Force cannot be produced from nothing: to be given to one being, it must be taken from another. Mastering Life Force requires absolute objectivity and impartiality; equal willingness to give life as to take it away. This will force Lewa to learn to be in total control of his emotions.

Ice: Optics

The element of Optics does not create light, but can manipulate it to any extent. With Optics, a being can see through solid barriers, magnify tiny or distant images, or even make objects seem invisible. Optics can be mastered only by having complete faith in its power, not questioning how or whether it will work, for the slightest doubt will cause it to fail. This requires Kopaka to put his faith in the unknown and un-guaranteed.

Water: Telepathy

In its communicative power Telepathy is unrivaled. It allows the user's mind to send messages to and recieve them from another mind. Furthermore, it is not restricted by distance as long as there is a mental bond between the telepath and their target. However, Telepathy has the cost of fundamental invasion of another person's privacy and requires the telepath to reject individual identity: both theirs and their target's. To master it Gali must challenge her personal values.

Edited by Akavakaku
  • Upvote 3

( The bunny slippers hiss and slither into the shadows. ) -Takuaka: Toa of Time

What if the Toa you know best were not destined to be? Interchange: The epic begins

Those are some pretty good ideas. 

"Absolute Zero" seems too OP, and I get that that's what you were going for, but it seems more OP than the others.

I do love the distinction between Stone and Earth, with Stone being substance and Earth being force -- that's fairly close to how I like to imagine it.

Really? Absolute zero is only for a limited amount of time (like several minutes). Afterwards, everything resumes and the user is left drained of power. In a combat situation it wouldn't defeat any opponents. 

Eh, I'm not really a fan of this, but if there was going to be this:

I would prefer to have Jungle (plantlife+air) > Poison/Limited_Healing, not Jungle > Acid, but I really, really don't like that either.

I especially dislike how Healing & Psychic-stuff tends to get pushed up with water in these sorts of things, Healing more out of the ...it's a cliché that doesn't seem to add as much comparedtosay ire > Lightning, Psychic stuff with water seems very arbitrary I can see some associations but Psychic/Telepathy/Telekinesis/Psionics don't feel very Elemental-y to me.

Earth/Stone & Metal seem more natural to me, but that's not going to happen for obvious reasons so anything concerning Iron &/or Metal with Earth or Stoneis going to feel wrong, & well I could kind of dig Gravity, Telepathy, & Healing as secondary stuff, but then Lightning or Lava or Plasma seem more of a direct upgrade (but not necessarily replace), to Fire than any of those.

As  (sub-)Element: Optics feels very contrived to me, as does Lifeforce (fine as a full on uber-Element), and Sonics (although I could almost see Air > Sonics, but that doesn't matter as I don't think Jungle > Sonics would be good), although I can see Light > Optics, although that would probably feel like a bit of a let down compared to ohers, but maybe it could work. Ice > Optics? No way :/

Generally I feel like the overall system would feel very awkward even if various correlations seemed very natural.

As for various Jungle > Air, well it seems that Jungle is already a (somewhat limited) mix of 'Air/Wind' & Plantlife/'the Green', but Jungle is (or seems to be) treated as one Element not a short hand for two different ones; & as one element on equal footing to the other five.

So having Jungles 'sub-Element' just be a bit of an upgrade of the same thing seems odd when other Elements sub-Element seems to be somewhat different although related to various degrees. All examples given seem very inconsistent.

• Upvote 1

~ Sophistry: A way to be antidisuncorrect. ~

In a decade you might convince maybe a small tribe of people.

In a decade you might also conquer one million km2 of land,

& in over a thousand years you might have over a billion followers.

I like building things. Please don't break the big ones.

& evidential philosophies that dare to extrapolate beyond

an individual's direct experience aren't easily built.

I'll admit that I had a hard time coming up with a water based ability and simply threw in healing because it was simple. However, I don't necessarily dislike psychic or mystical powers in Bionicle. Part of the appeal of Bionicle for me back in 01 was the whole mythological feel it gave. As the years went on, it seemed to move into the realm of hard sci-fi. I'm glad 2015 embraces the notion of magic. 

How about:

Fire - Plasma (because it's super heated gas)

Air - The Green (because Lewa and jungles, you know)

Water - Lightning (rain and storms?)

Ice - Psionics (ice types being intellectually based)

Earth - Gravity

Stone - Iron

What about glass for ice?

Reminds me of when the toa mata fought the avohkah. I think glass should remain a combination of sand and fire.

• Upvote 1

I find lightning more appropriate for fire, seeing as lightning is a form plasma anyways. Plus several works of fiction have already associated lightning and fire to be very similar powers. 

Jungle already encompasses air and plantlife control. 

I was toying with the idea that Water would have weather control, but then that would kind of neglect Jungle's air powers. 

I'm not sure how I feel about psionics as an element as a whole. Feels more like a culmination of powers than an actual element in Gen-1. I wouldn't mind if the powers were worked into elemental ice. I feel that kinetics would be a better sub power of ice though, specifically the slowing down of kinetic motion. 

• Upvote 2

I like this idea a lot. It really reminds me of the Avatar tv series, which I am a huge fan of. How about these?

Fire -> Lava, Lightning

Earth -> Gravity, Shadows (?) - That last one is a maybe... It would be cool to see an Earth toa stuggle with those moral implications.

Air -> Flight, Telepathy

Stone -> Iron

Water -> Healing

Ice -> Telekinesis

shadow_destroyer_banner.jpg
Thank you to the Dark Beings Banner and Avatar Shop for the banner! Brickshelf Gallery  BZPRPG Profiles 

I find lightning more appropriate for fire, seeing as lightning is a form plasma anyways. Plus several works of fiction have already associated lightning and fire to be very similar powers. 

I'm pretty sure lightning ISN'T plasma, but it CREATES plasma around it by super-heating the air.

And I'd personally avoid using names "gravity", "plasma" and so on.

Sci-fi vibe, that sort of thing.

I like the sci-fi-ness of them, just having fire earth water air makes it too unoriginal.

• Upvote 1

I find lightning more appropriate for fire, seeing as lightning is a form plasma anyways. 

What? Lightning might produce plasma, and electricity can be created as a side effect of plasma production but they are not the same thing.

Anyway, I have had some thoughts on this general topic in the last while, and I always do enjoy a good discussion on elements in fantasy.

1) Why does each element of toa only get one power up/ secondary element? Why not two or three options, and the individual's personality helps push them towards learning one or the other. I particularly had an idea that each element could gain a secondary element or a power based on the first element. For example, toa of stone could either manipulate metal or become a stronger, tougher warrior, drawing on the strength of stone. I didn't came up with all the elements, but I did fire, which could either learn lightning powers or plasma, which is treated as an extension of their fire powers; and I did Earth, which could either gain Gravity or a power called Geokinesis, which allowed them to move solid objects that weren't made of earth but were on the same solid surface as the toa.

2) Alternatively, rather than each sub-element only being aligned to one element, all but one element can use each sub-element. For example Jungle can't gain the sub-element of Metal, but all other sub-elements are open to them as options, however they can only choose one sub-element, EVER, unless some supernatural power intervenes. Other limitations could be that Water cannot gain Lightning powers or Ice cannot gain plasma powers.

3) It probably couldn't hold it's own as it's own element, but could oil, like the hydrocarbon variety, and all it's similar substances be a secondary element?

4) Why do people treat Gravity merely as a disabler of movement? It can do so much more, such as throwing people together, increasing training difficulties to become stronger and faster, changing your gravity to walk on walls, leap across cities or float in the air? It seems a waste just to have it limited to, *crash*, 'you can't walk any more!'

1) Why does each element of toa only get one power up/ secondary element? Why not two or three options, and the individual's personality helps push them towards learning one or the other. I particularly had an idea that each element could gain a secondary element or a power based on the first element. For example, toa of stone could either manipulate metal or become a stronger, tougher warrior, drawing on the strength of stone. I didn't came up with all the elements, but I did fire, which could either learn lightning powers or plasma, which is treated as an extension of their fire powers; and I did Earth, which could either gain Gravity or a power called Geokinesis, which allowed them to move solid objects that weren't made of earth but were on the same solid surface as the toa.

Well, probably because it's hard enough to think of one sub-element. :D It seems a little overpowered if by, say, 2018, the Toa each have four elemental powers and can pretty much crush anything that faces them. The only way to keep it balanced would be to have impossibly powerful villains or element-cancelling abilities (like Kabrua, the Bohrok Kal, or Marendar). Even if it takes them days of meditation and hundreds of battles, the story needs to move on from year to year, and we can't wait for them to gain new powers.

It was my understanding that plasma was ionized gas with free electrons, and that lightning was one phenomena of natural plasma. My knowledge on this isn't solid. But if Lightning is a cause of plasma, and plasma can be achieved through great amounts of heat...Then wouldn't a Toa of Fire whose main power is the produce heat be the most appropriate user of this power? It's already associated with fire in other fictional works. Plus lightning sounds cooler and is probably easier to grasp than plasma. 

To answer your questions Jaxus:

The way I envisioned sub-elements isn't necessarily that it is a "second element" that the Toa uses, but a high-level technique of the classic element. As such, they are not really new elements...but phenomena that you get with mastery over the classic six. Lightning for example, could be caused by very intense heat. Metal can be thought of as refined minerals. Acid can be secreted from rare and exotic plant-life. Lowering temperature can affect kinetic motion. Mastering the powers of earth allows for a certain degree of control over gravity. Stuff like that. The way I envisioned it, the Toa wouldn't be able to use these powers like a 2nd element. There would be considerable effort that goes into controlling gravity for Onua. 

It was my understanding that plasma was ionized gas with free electrons, and that lightning was one phenomena of natural plasma. My knowledge on this isn't solid. But if Lightning is a cause of plasma, and plasma can be achieved through great amounts of heat...Then wouldn't a Toa of Fire whose main power is the produce heat be the most appropriate user of this power? It's already associated with fire in other fictional works. Plus lightning sounds cooler and is probably easier to grasp than plasma. 

If I was going to tie Lightning to an Element it would be fire to basically this reason (as well as various mythologies basically referring to lightning as "Divine Fire" etc.), although just to somewhat clarify; Lightning would refer to the electron stream, not to the gas that surrounds it. Although, I might tie Lightning to something like Air &/or Water if I had already tied something to Fire. The natural connection is Fire for me though.

It would depend on what the 'primary' Elements were, & what other sub-Elements I had, but that's just me :)

Well, probably because it's hard enough to think of one sub-element.  :D It seems a little overpowered if by, say, 2018, the Toa each have four elemental powers and can pretty much crush anything that faces them. The only way to keep it balanced would be to have impossibly powerful villains or element-cancelling abilities (like Kabrua, the Bohrok Kal, or Marendar). Even if it takes them days of meditation and hundreds of battles, the story needs to move on from year to year, and we can't wait for them to gain new powers.

Sorry, I should have made it clearer, but I meant that a toa can only learn one of the sub-elements or power up of their element, not all of them. This of course assumes new toa will be included as the story progresses, but it means that each toa of fire would have different capabilities and not just be the same. That's what I meant by it's defined by personality, each toa must find their own way of interpreting their element and by this understanding, they access one of the sub-elements or special powers of that element.

For example, in my idea for Fire, Toa Tahu, the hot headed but well intentioned warrior that he is, learns to focus and purify the intense power of raw heat and learns to use plasma while the much more focused and self-controlling Toa Lhikan would have the mental focus and finesse to create and control lightning through his fire powers.

Edited by Toa Jaxus

Was the appearance of MOLECULAR DISRUPTION as a kraata power the beginning of the end?

IMO it was a turn for the worse.

What are your thoughts on Lightning as an Element? It's had a fairly prominent role in a few mythologies around the world.

&/Or do you think it could work as a sub-Element?

&/Or do you think the sub-Elements idea can't work at all?

What are your thoughts on Lightning as an Element? It's had a fairly prominent role in a few mythologies around the world.

Is there a mythology in which lightning goes without storms and thunders?

So, Thunderstorms (Zeusness, lol!) have my support. Or more broad Weather?

&/Or do you think it could work as a sub-Element?

Could also work in this way, if linked, for example, to fire (fires caused by lightning strike? Innumerable!).

&/Or do you think the sub-Elements idea can't work at all?

It can work, but with actual subpowers chosen (and named!) carefully.

Light as a subpower of fire? Scorching solar light as a subpower of fire?..

Edited by Mjolnitor

TOO LATE.

IT WAS ALWAYS TOO LATE.

Is there a mythology in which lightning goes without storms and thunders?

So, Thunderstorms (Zeusness, lol!) have my support. Or more broad Weather?

As far as I know most are associated with both, although I didn't really see that as an issue, — the comment i made about Lightning strictly referring to stream of electrons isn't something that I see as ([{overly}]) relevant to Bionicle, just a 'FYI' — I mean they might not really distinguish lightning form thunder (the loud noise), or storms, but they aren't necessarily a god of water &/or winds, et cetera :)

Various deities strongly associated with Lightning: Indra, Jupiter, Lei Shen, Raijin, Susanoo, Thor, & Zeus.

Zeus is possible a workable example of someone more tied to Lightning than a storm in general; he was given a Thunderbolt as a weapon, & arguably some people had&have the impression that is the cause of the thunder in a similar way to a gun makes a loud  noise; the general nastiness of a storm would be tied to a god being displeased rather than a Lightning god being displeased.

And those were the only gods I could think of that have made a notable effect on present culture, (you might say Jupiter & Zeus is cheating, but it emphasises the point), and in Polynesian mythology there is Tāwhaki (& Te Uir, an embodiment of lightning).

[ba‘al Hadad, &/or Enlil, &/or Marduk, may even ring a bell with those with interests in Abrahamic Mythology, gods of non-monotheistic Semitic peoples {that looks odd, but eh}.]

As it is, even with the level of various gods being tied to Storms, plenty of comics, films, & games, seem to be able to get away with separating Lightning from other effects in a storm (at least at low levels) without needing to pull on more Sci-Fi Elements which you seem to dislike in Bionicle.

Edit: oops, Lei Gong would be more tied to Thunder, but his wife Dian Mu is a goddess of Lightning (specifically), but presently the influence can be seen in games such as World of Warcraft...

Edited by Iblis

Fire -> Lightning or Plasma

Jungle -> Air

Ice -> I like the absolute zero idea

Earth -> Lava/Magma

Stone -> Iron

Water -> Healing perhaps empathic psychic ability as well?

Tahu; Hau (x) Pakari (x) Kakama (x) Miru (x) Akaku (x) Kaukau (x). Lewa; Hau (x) Pakari (x) Kakama (x) Miru (x) Akaku (x) Kaukau (x). Onua; Hau (x) Pakari (x) Kakama (x) Miru (x) Akaku (x) Kaukau (x). Kopaka; Hau (x) Pakari (x) Kakama (x) Miru (x) Akaku (x) Kaukau (x). Pohatu; Hau (x) Pakari (x) Kakama (x) Miru (x) Akaku (x) Kaukau (x). Gali; Hau (x) Pakari (x) Kakama (x) Miru (x) Akaku (x) Kaukau (x). 

Vakama; Huna (x) Ruru (x) Komau (x) Mahiki (x) Matatu (x) Rau (x). Matau; Huna (x) Ruru (x) Komau (x) Mahiki (x) Matatu (x) Rau (x). Whenua; Huna (x) Ruru (x) Komau (x) Mahiki (x) Matatu (x) Rau (x). Nuju; Huna (x) Ruru (x) Komau (x) Mahiki (x) Matatu (x) Rau (x). Onewa; Huna (x) Ruru (x) Komau (x) Mahiki (x) Matatu (x) Rau (x). Nokama; Huna (x) Ruru (x) Komau (x) Mahiki (x) Matatu (x) Rau (x). 
Matoran; Hau (x) Pakari (x) Kakama (x) Miru (x) Akaku (x) Huna (x) 
Rahi; Infected Hau (x) Huna (x) Kakama (x) Komau (x) Pakari (x) Ruru ()

Promotional Kanohi - Vahi (x) Chrome Hau (x) Ruru (x) TNGM (x) Copper Huna (x) Copper Komau ()

An (x) means I have, a () means I dont.