Favourite BIONICLE Quotes

Boidoh

Which are the best?

My favourite are these:

"I believe in certainties. The strength of my limbs, the power of my mask, the sharp edges of my blades — that is what I build my plans around. Trickery, deception, complex strategies, they are for the weak! If you want power, and another has it, you get it not by outwitting him — you get it by stepping over his corpse."
— Makuta Icarax to VicanShadows in the Sky

"Your talents are still of some use to me, and so I will not kill you ... today. But one day - perhaps in a year, or 1000 years, or 100,000 years - I may grow tired of you, Icarax. You may cease to be amusing, with your posturing and your boasting and your lust for battle. And on that day, your armor will be a meal for metal-eating scavengers, and your essence a wisp on the wind."

— Teridax to Icarax, The Mutran Chronicles

"You once told the Toa Mata that you could not be destroyed, because you were nothing. You were wrong — it is because you are nothing that I can destroy you. You have no heart, you have no spirit, you have no reason to exist — even your hate is a pale reflection of what once burned in you. You survive out of habit, monster, and habits ... and minds ... can be broken."

— Alternate Matoro, to Alternate Teridax, The Kingdom

"You haven't truly lived until you have seen the world through the eyes of madness. Why, half the time I don't know if what I see is what's really there, or what I wish was there ... or what I pray, I beg, I plead is not."

— Vezon, Federation of Fear

"I know you. You were among my rescuers from Artidax. You were the one who never shut up."

— Miserix to Vezon, Reign of Shadows

• Upvote 1

Add me on 3DS: 0516-7750-0068

Add me on Wii U: Boidoh

"I am Lloyd Garmadon, son of Lord Garmadon." - Lloyd, Episode 4: Never Trust a Snake

"I am Lloyd Garmadon, son of Lord Garmadon." - Lloyd, Episode 44: Corridor of Elders

Like, Comment, And Subscribe for Nintendo Content - NinBoidoh

"You did not defeat the Toa Nuva -- We simply found your company so boring, we chose to take a nap."

— Onua to the Bohrok-Kal, A Matter of Time...

"Not luck. It's what you do that makes you a hero."

— Kopaka, Mask of Light

"To be a Toa is to defeat all those who oppose you? Is this what you believe a Toa to be? A mighty arm to strike down your enemies? Your power is nothing. A Toa's true strength lies here," Whenua said, pointing to his head. Then he placed a hand over his heartlight, saying, "And here. Your Toa Power can move the dirt ... Your mind and heart can move mountains."

— Narrator, Tales of the Masks

Edited by ToaSalvus

"You [Prime Teridax] would think of all sorts of ways to fight the Takanuva from a distance … all of which would fail.

[Alt] Teridax unlimbered his war hammer. You would never think of doing this."

Narrator, as Mazeka and Alt Teridax confront three Shadow Takanuvas in Reign of Shadows.

This is just a ridiculously awesome scene to imagine, and it really stood out to me when I first read it.

Edited by Iku
  • Upvote 1

"Keep in mind that if Star Trek fans had, as a group, said, 'No point in talking about this anymore, it's never going to come back,' it never WOULD have come back."

-Greg Farshtey

My particular favorite is held within my sig :D

Currently Working On: City of the Fallen - Character Building and Script Writing

To Do: City of the Fallen - Voice Acting and Animation, Deathmatch - Character Building and Script Writing

"Wherever you go, you had better be looking over your shoulder - because one day I will be there. And I promise you it will be the last thing you will ever see."
— Lesovikk to Karzahni, Dreams of Destruction

Matau gets a good amount of funny lines in the movie trilogy.

"HELLO, METRU NUI! I always wanted to Loudshout that!"

"Look everybody! It's Keetongu! ...not."

"So you're saying we came all this way... just to find out WE DIDN'T HAVE TO COME ALL THIS WAY?!"

"Alright, who fired the tickle spinner?"

I'll be sure to look up some more later.

• Upvote 1

wGF2PMb.png

lof_teaser.png

(I'll do this eventually, I swear...)

My BZPRPG Characters

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Kol Arsenal Swarm Amalgamation

Skyrise Characters: Zavon

Any one of them that can be found on Zaktan's BS01 page.

http://biosector01.com/wiki/index.php/Zaktan

I swear, that character had so much "oomph"... Shame he got fused. Or is it??

• Upvote 1

Archon                      

"For one to truly feel alive, the person must kill oneself a little bit each and every day."

Check out my MOC, one of the new generation of Toa on Spherus Magna!

***Toa Kyraan***