Do you collect any toy lines besides Lego products?

toa grimlock

I never really collected anything very seriously other than Bionicle - I know that I enjoyed both Beyblades and Yugioh as a kid, but only for a few years (even if I pull out my Yugioh stuff from time to time just to look at it). Within the past few weeks, however, I have started collecting the new Amiibo figures, with the intent of collecting every single Smash Bros. figure - so I guess you could say that I collect those, since I'll undoubtedly pick some non-Smash ones up as well if they look cool.

• Upvote 1

Before they started disappearing from the US, I was pretty big on collecting Ben 10 toys. Shame that my favorite series was the one whose toys died....

I also buy some japanese figures here and there, mostly figmas from my favorite japanese animes. Monogatari, Madoka...also Kamen Rider Ryuki.

Anything else.....hm. I don't think so.

AXKP5KC.png

I used to be pretty big into collecting Star Wars figures. amassed a collection of over a thousand before I lost interest a few years back. also racked up a sizeable collection of DC and Marvel figures around that time, too.

I don't really buy toys and such anymore, Lego or otherwise - the vast majority of my spendable money goes to music nowadays - but I do still buy figures here and there based on shows, movies, and games I like. I have a small collection of NECA Terminator figures, some Nintendo stuff, some Star Trek, a few Halo figures, some of NECA's Valve (namely TF2 and Portal) figures, a bunch of the old 80s Ninja Turtles, things like that.

even that I've really slowed down on, though, and I think the only figures I've bought within the past year were the Breaking Bad Heisenberg figure and secondhand late-90s McFarlane figures of Mulder and Scully from The X-Files.

I used to collect Transformers, but I pretty much stopped when it turned out that the prices of the Age of Extinction figures had actually jumped size classes. <_<

Deluxe toys have Voyager prices now, etc.

I collect MLP figures now, though. Much cheaper. :P

~Avatar's original image was made by the incomparable Egophiliac.~

~Electronic Manic Supersonic Bionic Energy~

f9Qcky7.png

~"If I am afraid of criticism, I won't be able to challenge anything new." - BoA~

Not anymore, but I was a Hot Wheels fanatic for about a year as a kid. Then the Phantoka came out, and I sold all of my cars on the school bus for 25 cents each to buy a few sets.

It's not a toy line, but I also collected business cards back when my family traveled a lot. I've got a stack of them that's like 3 inches thick, with no duplicates. :) 

Who, me? No, I don't think I collect a lot.

~|ET|~

Dang, nice collections! Seems like you don't have much space left for Bionicle though :P 

IetTsFQ.png

YOOOOOOOOOOO JOE!

15863836330_7c7ce4fb30.jpg

"And at the closing of the day              

She loosed the chain, and down she lay;              

The broad stream bore her far away,              

The Lady of Shalott."              

+

• 2 weeks later...

Hot Wheels AcceleRacers / Highway 35 cars, for me. They had a really fantastic movie series for the line as well, which initially got me interested in them. I would highly recommend watching it to anyone who hasn't seen them before. It's my other main toy related hobby aside from BIONICLE. I actually run the last remaining active forum dedicated to the series, the AccelePedia.

• Upvote 1
Bliss.png

Other than BIONICLE (and LEGO in general to a lesser extent), the only things I collect are Pokemon cards (dunno if those really count as toys though) and the 1990s-era Star Wars Power Of The Force line. I had a bunch of those as a kid and recently started trying to round out my collection.

:mirunu: Lewa0111 Nuva :mirunu:

My Script Comedies: | The Nuva Inn Remake | Ask Matau! Remake (ACCEPTING QUESTIONS!) |

My Prose Comedies: | The BZ-Nui Hack Wars | Mata Nova |

ANNOUNCEMENT: The Nuva Inn is BACK IN BUSINESS!! (See my blog for more info on my writing projects)

ANNOUNCEMENT 2: Looking for voice actors and artists/animators for an upcoming video project! PM me if interested!

I used to collect Star Wars figures, and recently I have been planning to get a couple of DC Comics Collectors figures. They may be action figures, but they are not meant to be played with, but rather be posed and left alone for decorations (I have read too many parental complaints in the Amazon Review section about them giving children such collectibles xD ). "I gave little Timmy this figure for his B-Day, and after 15 minutes of playing with it the toy began to fall apart! I want my refund!" *pinches nose and sighs*

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light

When I was a kid I collected Hot Wheels and had lots of Dinosaur toys, but now they've all been boxed up and set aside for donation of some sort. Now, though, I pretty much limit myself to LEGO. I collect other things, like rocks and small puzzle games, but no real toy line products.

That said, Disney Infinity figures are very, very enticing... but I've held them off so far.

BZPRPG

I have a couple of Lady Death figures, and I'm trying to save for a Vampirella and a Playarts Kai Quiet figure that's coming in May. 
Oh, and I plan on getting all the Street Fighter 5 figures once they're released as well.

te0FrhT.jpg                                                                                                                            

Hmm let's see, Other than the few Lego sets I have collected what do I have enough of to be considered a collection? Well I have a 10+ gallon tub of Skylanders figures, does that count? One thing I know for sure is my collection of Transformers. While not as hardcore as others amassing every figure or product to date I do have what could be called several thousand in cost in this department. The Animorphs series of books by KA Applegate. While I don't own all of them yet to day I am still working on it. I do have a smaller tub of mixed Pokemon, Yugioh, and Digimon figures stashed under my bed. I do collect Dragons as well and have a cabinet dedicated to them. I even own a Jade Dragon my father sent me. You know I think that is about it for my collections at this time.

"A stranger will always be a stranger unless you give them a chance."

:m_p: :r: :m_o: :w: :l:    :n: :i: :g: :h: :t: :w: :m_o: :l: :f:

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

I've not managed to get any of the Masterpiece figures to date. I think my oldest figure that I have had the longest is my Machine Wars Prime. He is missing some parts like missiles but otherwise in really good condition.

"A stranger will always be a stranger unless you give them a chance."

:m_p: :r: :m_o: :w: :l:    :n: :i: :g: :h: :t: :w: :m_o: :l: :f:

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

I forgot to mention that I got a single Lego Architecture set on my lowest shelf. After getting one of 'em...I'm a bit disappointed for what's it worth at the price--probably my last Architecture set from the line.

I'm actively searching  for new things to search on Amazon. (Transformers aren't even on the list.) 

Edited by Chasm

te0FrhT.jpg