Five nights at Hahli's: A "creepy" story

Ghidora131

Oooooo...

It's time for another comedy! :D I guess.

Outside.

Where he was.

Yes.

We got the dang hint.

Takua was feeling miserable. He had been sitting outside for hours now, and only because he was depressed. His life was too boring, too unadventurous, there was no fun, no adventure, too many commas, too much-

And now I'll introduce a polite and friendly yet surprising THUD.

"Yahhh!" screamed Takua as he flew off the curb and landed flat on his back in the middle of the road. A hilariously rolling and laughing Turaga Matau emerged from the hedges. "Ha ha ha, that was hilarious! I have to do that more often! :D" Takua groaned and came up to him. "Yeah, listen Turaga, give a real reason why you're here."

"Ohes! I almost forgot-didn't remember!" said Matau, stretching the tree-speak. He pulled out a paper from Hahli. It read:

Looking for a couple of over night employees for my Haggis restaurant, Hahli's.

"I have decided to allow you to join me." Matau said, chaining Takua's ankle and dragging him along, despite his yelling and tugging. When they got there, the lights were off. Only a control roomn light was on, so the best thing to do, by Matau's thinking, was to sling Takua at the window and climb inside. Hahli was nowhere to be found.

A bunch of animatronic figures were set up on a scary stage, there were several hallways everywhere, and Takua finally got the darn chain off his ankle. Looking at the stage, he noticed the figures were gone. Matau collapsed in a heap on the chair in the control room, and Takua nervously watched the security screens.

1:00 (wimpy Koro time)

Takua awoke from a beeping. It was the coffee machine. He slammed his fist on it and it shut off. Unfortunately, the broken coffee maker was zapping the building's energy supply. As the power levels were already at 65%, the screen on the monitor flickered.

Takua waited, watching the screen.

One of the animatronics screamed in front of the security camera, the one of Hafu.

Takua bolted backwards, screaming, and slammed into the ceiling coming to a crash on the floor. The power levels were now 49%.

A streak of yellow went past camera #4, probably the Bitil animatronic.

32%.

As his heart was already racing, it didn't help to hear a scream from the Hafu animatronic followed by an image of the two Tahu animatronics appearing simultaneously on two different screens.

26%.

A thud was heard on the door, followed by a second thud.

12%.

Claw indentations were left in the door's solid steel.

9%.

A hideous Gali face appeared on the small window next to the door. Takua screamed.

2&.

The lights all shut off.

He breathed heavily. Takua's nerves were at the point of bursting if he saw the faces one last time. He might have a heart attack.

And of course one appeared. It was screaming Hafu, and a small green hand behind its head.

Takua fainted.

He woke eventually and saw the animatronics in a corner, piled up. He shrieked and fled to the door, only to run into Matau returning with some haggis. "Hey, sleepy head, I has dinner!"

"But... How... What did you do.. To them?" Takua waved frantically at the animatronics. "Ohes, I just smacked-slammed their heads-skulls at the broken-shattered remains of the window! the rest of them I took down with my awesome, ninja-like-" A wire cutter fell out of his pocket. "Stealthy..." Followed by a pistol. "Super..." Followed by a picture of him as a Toa in swimwear. "Gimme that!" He swiped his stuff back up and sat down to enjoy his haggis while Takua hid in the corner.

The tasty haggis didn't stay tasty for long. "Blecchh!" Said the obviously disappointed Matau. "Tes ez terribleh!" so saying, he chucked it all at the mainframe. After enjoying the tasty haggis, the mainframe responded in the cybertronian voice of teletraan 1 "Self desctructing building in five... Four..."

Takua found himself eating pavement in no time. As he and Matau trudged back home, the Turaga said "the lesson for today, kids, is haggis equals a REAl nightmare!"

Hahli returned the next morning to find her restaurant obliderated and authorities searching around. "What the Karzahni happened to my establishment?!" The authorities directed her attention to Turaga Matau's staff lying in the rubble, most likely forgotten.

"Matau..."

Edited by ghidora131

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

This was a funny little comedy, thanks for the laughs! :)

The introduction is short and to the point, with the action starting almost immediately.

We can tell it isn't going to end well by this point:

Hahli was nowhere to be found.

The best part is the end. :P In almost every comedy he ever appears in, Matau is always causing trouble...

OKAY.

It's true that things in the Creative Outlet have been more lenient when it comes to what constitutes "generic posts" and the like, but please keep in mind that one-word posts are often considered spam. You're certainly not in trouble or anything, but I just wanted to make sure you (and everyone else) is aware and knows to keep feedback here constructive in the future.

Anyway, that's all from me; carry on!