15572136767_7e04d11804_z_d.jpg

15757304355_0f5c686b5b_m_d.jpg  15129661294_e06d9697fb_m_d.jpg  15765325745_7aa6e9a6d2_m_d.jpg  15248135874_b11e81191a_m_d.jpg  

15247061034_07f7a8e7dc_m_d.jpg  15870053525_56be6b8afa_m_d.jpg

So I thought I'd post a thread for these. I'm a bit lazy so I'll just post them all together. Don't really have much of a backstory for any of them, except for them  being evil entities.

In order from left to right:
Chernobog is just a stereotypical demon overlord, likes schemes and gloating in front of heroes. Koura Homonga is an undead king, commander of a skeleton army, he's very greedy and vain too. Nyrla'glob is the physical incarnation of an ancient slumbering evil from a different plane of existence. Garagorg is simply an angry, hungry, violent beast, not really guided by anything except for his appetite for flesh and destruction. Maloko is an evil cursed spirit, taking the form of a giant eye with the ability to shoot lazers and petrify foes. Voskor is a bone collector from the underworld, perhaps a deity dreamt up by the Manas.

Thanks for taking a look!

• Upvote 9

You never fail to amaze me. Not only are these all amazing builds with amazing parts usage, but they're all great characters. Chernobog is probably one of the best titans I've ever seen, and Maloko is not only unique but funny/creepy at the same time. And, as always, your blend of HF and Bionicle is fantastic. The only nitpick I have about any of them is the occasional HF shell with the opposite side left uncovered, but overall, some really great MOCs. 

Oh my stars, that eye.  One of the cleverest and smoothest MOCs I've ever seen.  It looks like something out of Neil Gaiman's Sandman.

15863836330_7c7ce4fb30.jpg

"And at the closing of the day              

She loosed the chain, and down she lay;              

The broad stream bore her far away,              

The Lady of Shalott."              

+