Takua electric-magnet thingy in Mask of Light

Boidoh

Well then is it canon that Kanohi can have hinged mouth areas? Because that would be a big development in our understanding of masks.

I've always thought that was solid canon. The part of the mask immediately over the head piece was, to my mind, where the mask's mouth was, if not the character's.

:r: :e: :g: :i: :t: :n: :u: :i:

Elemental Rahi in Gen2, anyone? A write-up for an initial video for a G2 plot

I really wish everyone would stop trying to play join the dots with Gen 1 and Gen 2 though,it seems there's a couple new threads everyday and often they're duplicates of already existing conversations! Or simply parallel them with a slightly new 'twist'! Gen 2 is NEW, it is NOT Gen 1 and it is NOT a continuation. Outside of the characters we already have I personally don't want to see ANY old characters return. I think it will cheapen the whole experience to those of us familiar with the original line...

Those mouth areas might not even be part of the masks themselves; it could be part of the face underneath, ala Takua in MoL.

15863836330_7c7ce4fb30.jpg

"And at the closing of the day              

She loosed the chain, and down she lay;              

The broad stream bore her far away,              

The Lady of Shalott."              

+

Just feel like pointing out that there are real life masks with mouths that move with the wearers jaw, which is why I don't get what people have against the movie masks. Besides, the books and serials have described the (masked) characters doing things that can only be done with a mouth and/or are only visible if you have a mouth.

Back on the topic of magnetic hands, it actually makes sense for all MU inhabitants to have weak natural magnetism. Considering the fact that they have smooth metallic palms as shown in the canon movie depictions, they would have to because completely smooth surfaces don't grip things very well (hence why we have countless grooves and folds on our palms).

• Upvote 2

• 4 weeks later...

May I ask how Takanuva was resurrected at the end of the movie?

Movie magic? Nonsense. It was perfectly explained. Why, they... Well, they... Uh...

Quick! Look at the obvious distraction!

Vakama: Yes, well, nevermind that. Listen again to the legend of the BioNicle!

Jaller: Wait, what? But we just lived through it!

Vakama: Err, err; Gathered friends, listen again to the legend, of the Bi--

Pohatu: No seriously man, what exactly was that thing? How did Takua--

Vakama: Oh, look everyone, I am obviously having a vision and not a stroke! Hmm yes Wairuha, I am listening. Okay okay. *tries to use Jedi mind trick* You will go to Voya-Nui, Mata Nui is becoming more than sleepy.

Iruni: What? Vakama, answer our question.

Dume: He's right guys, get a move on.

Jaller: Can I come?

Vakama: It worked! Thanks Wairuha. *winks*

Wairuha Spirit: *winks back*

That played out like a beautiful sitcom.

Self MOC: Fren

How lewd