2015 Bionicle Sets on TRU Site

Over on the Toys 'R' Us site they've added listings for some of next year's Bionicle sets. Some members have reported them being available for a limited time but currently you can't order any sets. If you're interested though you can check them out:

View the full article

I'm a little worried about things on my end. For some reason, it seems like Maine is always the LAST state to get these things. The Toy R Us where I live it due to get a new shipment of things on Saturday, and their last delivery didn't have any legos, so.... >fingers crossed< I'll check on Monday.

the_toa_sig_by_nickinamerica-dbn0wau.png

The Toa- A Bionicle Retelling by NickonAquaMagna http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/25275-the-toa-a-retelling-of-bionicle/

On your mark... get set...

• Upvote 1

Steam Name: Toa Hahli Mahri. Xbox Live Gamertag: Makuta. Minecraft Username: ThePoohster.

Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Shadow Kraata, Axonn, Brutaka, Vezon & Fenrakk, Nocturn, ORANGE FIKOU.

I got rid of my picture, are you happy?

On your mark... get set...

BUY SETS! B-)

I'd rather say BUILD! :P

Awesome to see them popping up. I remember the good days of dashing into Toys R' Us and checking the shelves or asking an employee. I'll be aiming to get them at the local LEGO Store this time around, though.

APlayofLight_zps1888c63b.jpeg

Part One of the Chrysalis Saga

By Takuta-Nui