Life stories

PaleoTiatan

I was curious what your life story is ? Who is behind the monitor ? Who are you ? 

So I will start with mine , I was born in a small village from center Romania called Valea Danului , a small rural area surrounded by hills and forests . I grew up walking through the forests with the friends , and girls ( if you know what I mean) . My life had some sad parts too , my father was an alcoholic , he passed away when I was 12 ( he got hit by a car while having an epileptic seizure ) . Watching Transformers and playing with Bionicle made me want to become an engineer  which is still my dream today . I am in the eight grade ( 14 years old/last school year before High School ) at the local school , a good student when it comes to math and exact sciences but I'm not the poetic type so that pulls me down .

This is my life so far.   

:miru:  :voyanui: If anyone wants to learn how to speak Romanian contact me via private message .  :voyanui:  :miru:

WARNING, HUGE TEXT-WALL 

I am Chronix. (Of course that isn't my real name, I'll just be using that as my name. If any bits of this say Chronix, it's just a replacement for my real name) 

I was born in south-east England. I have Aspergers Syndrome (A type of Autism), ADD and ADHD, but it used to be much more severe so I was a really weird child. I did some weird stuff which just thinking about makes me cringe, I don't think I want to mention any examples here. It also makes me the most socially awkward person ever. I am terrible at talking to people. My parents split up when I was really young so my mum had to go and find a place to live with barely any money at all, so it was kinda hard. When we moved in we had to buy one floor tile at a time until we had proper flooring, for example. 

Fast forward to Primary School. We're better off now, I kept saying about how much I disliked school, but now that I look back it really wasn't bad there. Well, there were some bad people there, like Louis who once pinned me to a chair and strangled me right in front of the teacher who did nothing about it,  but it was good except for all that stuff. I had plenty of friends, the work wasn't bad. I liked it. Around year 5-6, me and about 5 of my friends and I would often have Nerf wars after school, it was really fun. Then when it was over I'd go in and play LEGO Universe. LEGO Universe was awesome. Easily one of, if not THE best game I have ever played. If I'd had a bad day, I could log into LU and it would be fine. I'd go to Crux Prime with my friends and grind bosses to get rare items, or just stand and trade in the center of Nimbus Station. I once got TWO Mosaic Jester hats from one enemy, a spiderling invader to be exact. Only LU players will understand that. Let's just say LEGO Universe was a big part of my life at the time. Anyway, I really didn't like school, or so I thought. It was actually not bad when I looked back.

My dad also started this big family court thing which lasted a few years, and he wanted to stop me from seeing my mum and lvie at his place permanently. I had to go to these meetings and stuff every once in a while, and the whole thing was really stressful. Eventually I decided to refuse to go to my Dad's, because he was being a huge jerk. This took place during Primary School, not exaaactly sure when. 

I realized this when I went to secondary school and actually wanted to go back. Secondry School. Oh boy. Let's just say those three years weren't great. The school was pretty bad. It was full of bullies and chavs (Those people who go around with backwards hats and really low trousers, shoplifting and vandalizing, smoking underage, talking something like "wot innit m8 wot u sayin u got a pr0blem m8 ill hit u in th gabba swer on me mum yeh blud"). Having disabilities I got bullied a lot, and nothing was done about it. I only had a couple of friends. I forgot to mention that it wasn't just students bullying me. There were also quite a few bad teachers, some of which also picked on me, like my Geography teacher, Miss Holt. Because of my Aspergers syndrome I have trouble making eye contact with people and I have concentration problems sometimes, usually in school. She would regularly pick on me for this by saying things like "Wake up Chronix!" or "Are you awake yet Chronix?" in front of the whole class. I also had some bad French teachers too, like Miss Boouauughahwghahiiiaenne (you had to cough to pronounce her name), she always picked on me and my friend, giving us lunchtime detentions pretty much EVERY lesson for no reason whatsoever. I rarely ate lunch at that school.

Some time in year 7 I think it was, it happened. One day, I saw it. A message on the LEGO Universe website. The game was shutting down forever. I cried. Laugh all you want, I am not afraid to admit that. End of January 2012, I stayed up all night until the last second before the servers shut down. I said goodbye to my friends before it closed, I haven't heard from most of them since. LEGO Universe wasn't like a normal LEGO theme. It's not like Bionicle for example, where we could just keep getting sets, making MOCs etc.. It was gone. Nobody could ever even play the game again. Fast forward a few years of bad school, and I'm near the end of Year 9. I hate it. I hate everything. All the stress, bullying and everything I was bottling up since the start kinda exploded out in a huge storm of bad... ness.... is that a word? I spent that day either A: With my head face down on the table, B: Alone not talking to anyone or C: Avoiding everyone and everything and trying to hold it in. I left and refused to go back after that.

However, I started doing Home-Education. Poof, stuff is better. No more school idiots, no more excessive homework, better lunch breaks with actual LUNCH, a good teacher who not only gives higher quality lessons, but is actually nice to me! I'm about 14 at this point. I keep doing the Home-Education, and I'm still doing it now.

Anyway, I almost forgot to mention I'd been a LEGO fan most of my life. I'd been a big fan of Hero Factory since 2010 when it began. My friend and I who I've known for about 7 years now both collected all the sets whenever a new wave came out, and made loads of MOCs. it was good. Brain Attack. Hero Factory starts going downhill, but still good. Invasion From Below. Where Hero Factory died. I ended up only getting a few sets from IFB, and after that my friend slowly started to get out of Hero Factory, and moved on to Nintendo stuff, mainly Mario games. Anyway, some time before IFB I think it was, I noticed Bionicle. I did like Bionicle, but I didn't buy lots of sets, collect masks etc, but I did have positive opinions on the theme. I think the only sets I had around then were... uh... Tahu Nuva. I got Nokama Hordika (my first ever encounter with the line) and Vezok years ago but I had no idea what they were and over the years they ended up disassembled and lost, but Tahu Nuva is still built. I ended up getting more and more into Bionicle and I don't exactly remember where, but somehow I became a big fan. I found places like the Bionicle subreddit and began interacting with the community. I got a big bag of parts for £10 at a fair thingy, and ended up building a self MOC. After a while of thinking, I called him/myself Keltan. 'Toa Keltan' became my online persona (is that the right term?) in the Bionicle community. After a while I thought it sounded a little weird and eventually changed my name to Chronix. My Self MOC got plenty of changes made to it too. Here's the original Keltan and a newer version, after I changed the name. (Note, the after pic is not current. I'm in the process of changing it. Again.) Original: http://i.imgur.com/7j1y1nZ.jpg

More recent: http://i.imgur.com/009djBP.jpg

Anyway. I started collecting masks. That is where the mask thing started. 'Chronix the Mask Hoarder'? meh. After joining BzPower I saw people like Mask Collector and Toa Lhikan Hordika, and saw their amazing collections. I wanted to be like them. So I started collecting rare masks. So far the rarest things I have are a Billund Copper Mask set, Kaukau misprints, MEK, Gold Ignika etc..

It's no VMKK or White Huna or anything even near that level, but it's a start I guess. 

Back on topic, Bionicle has become a really big part of my life. I like Transformers too, but LEGO, mainly Bionicle is my main interest. I've always been the creative type, probably because of LEGO. In terms of future jobs, I'd probably like to do something creative and hopefully fun, like design, engineering, or maybe ICT or something. Or science. 

It's no VMKK or White Huna or anything even near that level, but it's a start I guess. 

Something something something, and here we are now. Things are better

If you actually read through this whole text-wall, congratulations. 

Edited by Toa Chronix
  • Upvote 5

bzpower selfmoc smiley.gif

Well my full name is Craig Bursell, and I started to enjoy Bionicle when I was 7 years old. I live in the UK and I have only ever known a few other people in real life who like Bionicle. Growing up, I received a lot of bullying for my interest in the franchise and it made me terrible at talking to new people. I entered high school in 2011 and I quickly found myself in a very hostile environment. It has got to the point where I don't tell anyone about my hobby. I made friends with a few folks who weren't self-centered idiots. My school was pretty much like a dark end of the universe full of chavs who couldn't speak proper English to save their own rear end. 

Later on(about last year) I discovered the BZP community. At this time I also discovered the brilliance of people like Carl Sagan and Neil deGrasse Tyson. This is when I had a huge interest in physics. So much that my grades went up from E to A in a few terms. I have always been fairly good at English, however my maths  has always been disastrous. I also gathered an appreciation for biology and the theory of evolution. 

When I became a more serious collector of Bionicle, I went on a big hunt for some rare-ish collectibles. (Good thing my dad is an AFOL  :D )I have a big collection of sets and a few really desired collectibles. I'm not really much of a moc maker, but I have a self moc, who also happens to be my entry for the competition : http://imgur.com/a/4pZ1F#0

My dream job would be an astronomer or a biologist.

Edited by Craig B

@Chronix- I know that feel re:schooling. One of my elementary schools was full of the American analogue to chavs :c

..oh geez. I got a lot. I'll just give you a rough chronology

1993: Born. No siblings.

1996: I decide I want to play the mandolin. My parents buy me a ukulele instead because it's cheaper. I try to play it for a few months, but even the ukulele is too difficult for my tiny weak fingers and I give up.

1998: I start school, eventually become known as the Awkward Quiet Kid Who Reads Above Their Grade Level And Plays With LEGO. Which is fine, because there are other Awkward Kids Who Play With LEGO at that school.

2001: Obligatory reference to the beginning of Bionicle. Played MNOG, hooked for life, etc. :P Adventures in untreated mental health problems start around here too

2002: I switch schools. At the new school there are no Awkward Kids Who Like LEGO/Bionicle, only Kids Trying To Act Like Teenagers. I thought I was somehow superior to them because I acted my age, and they must have known, because I was relentlessly tormented. But none of the teachers cared in the slightest, so I assumed it was just the normal 4th/5th grade experience.

2004: I discover BZPower

2005: I join BZPower

2006/7: Realizing that I had actually been an arrogant little snob when I was younger, I experience a crisis of self-worth and fall into the first significant depressive period of my life. I also join an improv troupe at my school; I'm not very good at it.

2009: I ride a longboard almost everywhere. I leave the improv troupe. Second depressive period begins, exceeds first in severity.

2010: Bionicle ends. On a whim I decide to try playing the ukulele on my shelf, untouched for 14 years. It's not that hard anymore. It also turns out to be a gateway drug which will lead me to the banjo, bass guitar, melodica, and all manner of musical contrivances. Second depressive period ends.

2011: I go to college. For the first time in my life I have friends to whom I feel safe opening up about whatever I'm going through.

2012: I realize that I am asexual and begin to question my assigned gender.

2013: I act in a production of Shakespeare's The Tempest -- I am Ariel, a genderless spirit. It is a transformative experience. I begin the process of coming out as non-binary trans. Late in the year I start having chronic panic attacks due to academic stress, leading to a third depressive period from which I am still recovering.

2014: I do a lot of busking over the summer

2015: graduating hopefully. Probably just gonna blow all my money on Bionicle Gen2 tbh :P

Edited by Jacks

-------------------------------------
bohrok_lol.jpg
-------------------------------------
Rate The Song Above You

I'll also go with year by year timeline:

1999: Born, nearly died immediately. Got asthma.

2003: Made a close friendship with neighbour kid.

2005: Get in to Bionicle with friends

2006: Start school, get two more friends. Bionicle is life.

2007: One of the new friends moves away.

2008: Get into judo. Quit four years later. Bionicle and Transformers are life.

2009: Start to drift off of the original friends, get few new. Start gaming.

2010: Parents separate, Bionicle ends. Not cool.

2011: Friends quit Lego, I try too, buy Surge 2.0 instead. HF becomes private hobby.

2012: Breakout and gaming are life, secondary school starts. Get a LOT of friends.

--> 2014: Bonkle returns. All is relatively well.

"Onua gazes upon the Earth and sees riches. It is our Duty to dig, and our Destiny to find them"

- Aiyetoro

Well, I woke up in a laboratory on Spherus Magna, many millenia ago. I spent a few years watching as the Great Beings created others like me (and some not like me) to fill a universe they were in the process of building. They intended to keep me around, seeing as I was a prototype and, therefore, not fit for partaking in this new world. So, naturally, I escaped into the robot before it took off, and then I shed my old name in favor of a less-traceable alias known as "The 1st Shadow." I was a total outcast wherever I...

Wait, what?

Not that story?

But I was just getting to the good part!

Oh, fine. We'll do it your way.

(obligatory warning that this will take a few minutes to read)

Gathered friends (or enemies. Whichever you are B-) ), listen again (or, for the first time or whatever) to the legend of the Calen!

In the time, before my time, a young couple decided they wanted a kid. Then stuff happened, and I was later born on September 19th, 1993, and raised until I was able to perform higher mental processes. I actually turned out to be quite the genius, but I don't need to brag about that now. ;)

My first love was trains. Mata Nui, I couldn't get enough of the things. This was later replaced by dinosaurs. And robots. and, you guessed it, building toys. By age four or so, I had a tub of (Please forgive my language) "MegaBloks." *shudders* I later got a few of their Blok-Bots, which helped propel me into something else later on...

We'll also throw drawing in here. I loved drawing. Still kinda do. I was also one for going outside a lot (my, how I've changed. :P

At this point, I'll note that I grew up with very few kids my age, so I didn't have many friends when I was younger. This led to me having difficulties with getting along with others for some time. I never was very good at making friends--I only remember three from when I was that young, and one of them has remained by my side ever since our first meeting in Sunday school one day. This was proof that I wasn't completely a lost cause when it came to friendships.

Three years after me, my first sister was born. We hate each other to this very day. Three years after that, our brother was born.

Somewhere in my early years, I was diagnosed with what you might call Asperger's Syndrome. There's a quirk to this "disorder" that, in some cases, results in a higher intellect--I'm one of those. Learning about this wasn't necessarily a good thing, as it only served to strengthen my ego. I took to it all too well, eventually coming to treat classmates (well, basically, everyone) as inferior. As you might imagine, I was an outcast and a bit of a recluse. Again, I wasn't entirely a lost cause. I held myself back to avoid making matters worse, as I knew I would if I opened my mouth. No need to be sent away for turning out to be just like the villains in comic books. :P So, yeah. That's my dark side. (Note, this was a broad area that spanned across many years of my life, and somewhere during then, I made a life-changing decision that I will discuss in a few moments)

None of this was helped by us moving in with my overly-sarcastic uncle for a few years. Is it any wonder I turned out to be such a sassy smart-aleck?  :guilty:

Between the years of 2000 and 2002, my family moved at least twice. Not long after we got settled into the house in which I currently reside, I went with my mom to the local Fred Meyers. I had in my pocket, $10.

Ten dollars that would change the course of my life from that point on.

For, on that day, that 23rd of July (or maybe it was August 8th...  :bored: ), I purchased Toa Gali. Oh, by then, I already had a few actual LEGO sets, but this was my first glimpse into the world of Technic, and a storyline that would capture my imagination for the next decade. I turned 9 a few months later, and I used my birthday money to buy one of the Toa who would later turn out to be one of my two favorites, Lewa.

In 2003, my final sibling, another sister, was born. She's my favorite out of them, and is the inspiration for the character Nijen in my comics. This was also the year I first climbed Mt St. Helens. My dad made a deal with me that if I beat him, and my uncles to the top, he'd buy me any BIONICLE set I wanted. Hello, Tarakava! :)

For the next few years, life happened, and I just got more and more fascinated by the world of BIONICLE, even introducing it to a couple kids in my 4th grade class.

Middle school was meh. But it was around this time that I developed a passion for fantasy and science fiction works. My bookshelves were filled with little else. I took to writing a little, myself, even though I'd hated writing for years. I just had a knack for it--well, that and engineering, creating, building... You get the idea.

High school was alright. I finally found a way to break out of my shell and try to make friends. I was one of those few that truly enjoyed high school and was disappointed to be done with it, actually. Finally managed to get my first girlfriend in my junior year, and we had an on-and-off-again thing for the next year or so. 

I joined Track & Field my freshman year, and later got into Cross Country. I was terrible at other sports, but running was a breeze (is it any wonder the Kakama is my favorite Kanohi? :P ) I quickly made varsity in the latter, but didn't make that until my senior year for the former.

Somewhere in there, I got into photography, and this later led to me doing something really stupid. I went to a park just down the hill from my house, camera in hand, and went to get some pictures. I spotted a tree that was growing out almost horizontally over the river. Of course, I had to get a picture from up there. One rotten branch and 20 feet later, I wound up on some rocks with a busted wrist, lacerated liver, and a dented camera. :dazed:  Spent the next few days in the hospital. But, as soon as I got the chance, I was up and back to it as usual (albeit, a bit more slowly and with a cast and sling for my arm). I wasn't going to let a little scratch get in my way. ;)

So, now I'm in college, still a bit of a recluse, but certainly better off than I was in years past, and now I pride myself on being an expert on all things BIONICLE (not really a marketable skill-set, unfortunately :P ). However, I do some carpentry, a bit of landscaping, and a bit of other outdoor work to keep my hands as busy as my mind. 

Now it is time to go out and make more legends. For that is the way... of the Calen! 

Congratulations on enduring that wonderful tale! :) You've just earned an imaginary cupcake.

Oh, and my name is Calen E. Bergren, if that really mattered to anyone. lol

Edited by ~T1S~
  • Upvote 2

~Your friendly, neighborhood Shadow

sotpbanner.png

~Credit for Avatar and Banner goes to

NickonAquaMagna~

I can't say much about my life. I was born in the year 1995 in the south USA. I was a shy, introverted played with BIONICLE, Transformers and Star Wars sets. I always loved to draw and was fascinated by outer space even at a young age. I also didn't make many friends due to my shyness and the fact that I stutter. However I did make some more when I found myself and people of similar interests. It was when I took a digital art class in high school. I enjoyed it and I got to hang out with a bunch of people that I could relate with. Keep in mind that I'm a geek who was living in a small community in the south. They think watching science fiction movies rather than playing sports is a mental illness.

Not much more to say about my life. It hasn't been uneventful but most of that is due to a lot of personal tragedy which I won't go into. This topic seems to be for fun and not a dive into the darker aspects of your history.

Remember Artwork III?

It was the best of times.

It was the worst of times.

Along with some of the other folks, I'll post in timeline format for easy reading. Includes some highlights throughout life.

• Aug. 1992-Xeno is born, youngest of three brothers.
  • Feb. 1993-Xeno and family went to California for the first time.
  • 1993-1996-Learned to walk, talk (in Lao!), and play.
  • 1997-Started preschool, got a permanent scar on the cheek from racist bullies.
  • Mar. 2000-Went back to Laos to visit extended family for the first time.
  • 2001-BIONICLE/Bonkles. Need I say more?
  • 2002-My fifth grade and final year in my small hometown in OH.
  • 2003-Moved to the city.
  • 2004-Started middle school in the city, made my first friends here.
  • 2005-Met other Laotian boys and girls. Love/hate/in-between kind of deal.
  • Mar. 2006-Got blamed for a bomb threat started by hoodlums, sent home for the day.
  • May 2006-Started relearning Lao, volunteered at the local Buddhist temple as an interpreter and helping with construction.
  • Aug. 2006-Attended high school.
  • 2007-Made more friends. Started learning French (and picked it up quickly!)
  • Sept. 2008-Met and dated a German exchange student.
  • May 2009-Grandmother on mom's side passed away. German exchange student went back home.
  • May 2010-Graduated high school. Partied with friends for the first time.
  • Aug. 2010-Began my college career at UF, majored in English-Creative Writing, History.
  • Oct. 2010-Volunteered at a mobile food pantry. Eye-opening experience.
  • Dec. 2010-Dad got into a brutal accident at work, causing me to get a job at a Japanese restaurant and an Asian store.
  • Aug. 2011 onward-More volunteer work, increased stress, met a half-Japanese girl at UF and eventually dated her.
  • Dec. 2011-Grandfather on mom's side passed away. No more grandparents.
  • Mar. 2012-Volunteered at public library. This helped with my majors.
  • Aug. 2012-Started junior year at UF. Career goals changed from writing fiction works on ancient history to fiction+non-fiction works on Southeast Asia, the Cold War, and the Asian-American experience. Voted as vice president for UF's gaming club.
  • Dec. 2012-THE WORLD DIDN'T END.
  • Apr. 2013-Met and trained a high school kid at the Japanese restaurant (I've worked nearly three years at that point).
  • May 2013-Went to Florida for older brother's wedding.
  • June 2013-Ended my relationship with ex-girlfriend, she left to study abroad.
  • Aug. 2, 2013-21st birthday.
  • Aug. 10-17, 2013-Went to California (birthday present from mom and dad!). This trip shaped my long-term life plans.
  • Aug. 2013 onward-Started my senior year at UF. Cumulative stress of work, volunteer work, homework, no sleep, among others breaks me down.
  • Nov. 2013-Nearly dropped out of college. High school kid convinces me to finish my college career and becomes my best friend.
  • Mar. 2014-Inducted into Sigma Tau Delta-Xi Theta Chapter.
  • Apr. 2014-Participated in UF's Symposium for Scholarship and Creativity. Received SSC Award, Honors in English. Inducted into Phi Alpha Theta-Xi Sigma Chapter.
  • May 2014-Graduated from UF. Job hunting.
  • May 2014-Oct. 2014-Job Hunting.
  • Nov 2014-Went to Texas for jobs.
  • Nov. 11, 2014-Drank for the first time. Got sick instead of buzzed.
  • Dec. 2014 onward-Bionicle returns!

-Xeno

Edited by Xenogears

Bio13044-1.jpg

I'll give this a shot Oh by the way, ultimate secrets of the Danish fish being revealed right here! :P

I was born in 1998. Now be quiet.

Eventually, through the course of history, I got my first bonkle at the age of 4. OMNIYGAWSH PANRAHK!!! Yesss!!! and then I broke it. :(

So stuff and things happened(no way), and then I had the fun of almost dying, paralyzing my entire body, losing my right eye and missing a leg(all of these are almost) although the permanent injuries I sustained were a broken eardrum and severely obvious scars(duh).

More and more bonkles came, and just recenty, like two years ago, I joined BZPower, where I met up with the best BZPer in the whole world(and one of my best friends), Jakura Nuva. And the legacy continues on... LOL

*unfortunate serious time* Also, I have gone through a lot of depression and sadness, having my entire family torn in two and watching greed and hatred take over the lives of the friends I used to know. And I took it with strides. So if you have any issues that are making you depressed, PM me or say something on my profile feed. I'll be more than happy to talk to you.

*back to mee* Okay, folkas! Chow! ;)

I was born in 1998 in city of Zrenjanin in Northwest Serbia.A quiet,small city.We moved to a small village not more than 10ish Kilometers from the city.I befriended neighbouring kids here and there.When i started going to school i met more of them.I remember,at the first year of school,we got this lego set we could all assemble.No one knew how to assemble the elephant,and only i did.I was going to other class,i saw they put the tusk piece in the eyehole.We laughed.

Hobbies:

I was into dinosaurs very much.I grew up drawing dinosaurs and collecting toys (I still have a huge bag of dino toys somewhere).And so,i found about how dinosaurs probably died:A giant asteroid hit earth and huge climate change happend.

So,i wanted to know more.Then i got interested in astronomy.I watched a meteor shower,it was fantastic.I bought a small toy telescope.Never really knew how to use it.

Then,a few years later,i decided to explore it.I readed the instructions,found and focused on the moon.Even though it was maybe about 5x,i was fascinated that i could see moon craters.I looked at Jupiter,orion nebule,Andromedae galaxy,and Pleiades.

I saved money and bought a better telescope.I got goot at finding messier objects (Deep sky objects:Galaxies,nebulaes and star clusters).So i started going to this astronomy camp.I was participating in this Messier marathon (Object finding competition).I didnt do much.And at my 3rd time going to this camp,i saw this group of men,drinking next to their tents,playing guitar and having fun.I felt this joy and happiness just from the guitar player,so i bought one too,and right now,im improving myself in Guitar playing pretty good.

And i train this Wing Chun martial art which i will mention in next part of the story (School).Even though i hear its not effective,i still train it just for the extra hobby and...well,art.My father taught me this,and i train it with my friends now and then.

School

It was easy and fun up to 5th grade.I wasnt really good at maths or sports,but i tried.

At the 6th grade this 'class clown' got into rapping and stuff.He acted all alpha and macho,even though not all class girls were interested in him.So ofcourse,he started to bully a group of us.I didnt know how to react,so i tried to resist,i experimented,sometimes he calmed down but sometimes he laughed.This continued until 8th grade.I just tried to learn a martial art,even thought not too much effective,i have built confidence since i know to defend myself now(Not like i didnt know how to defend earlier,just that i was never confident).And ofcourse,i started to resist him much more,and he stopped there.As time passed,we got okay with eachother.I still dont know was this a mistake or not,but i dont care now since i see him rarely.

Highschool

Since i didnt have much choice,i joined an Electrotechnic school.Its okay,but not really my stuff.I suck at math.

Im second year now.We dont have a single female in our class of 25 pupils.Im okay with everyone,except this cocky ,but i know how to deal with this thug now.We had this verbal fight a few times but he didnt have guts to do anything yet.But if he does,im ready.

Anyway,this is quite hard as im not good at studying,as i mentioned,i suck at math,i have a bad grade,but other things are okay.

NightLife

So i have this couple of close friends:5 guys and 2 girls.We hang out every weekend at my friends house.We have drinks and food there,so we usually bring few more people here.So,we make a small party every weekend.

We like to go clubbing together,and i cant wait the New Year night,we're going to this huge club and we're gonna screw ourselves up!

Bionicle

So my father bought this present from his bussiness trip from poland once.It was Toa Inika hahli.I bought some myself,and my father was bringing me some from his bussiness trips.I stopped with the Bionicle when Bionicle itself stopped.I wasnt really touched,i could live with it.

So i first joined this forum just to try myself in this contest,but im staying to try to make some friends via this forum.

Um...

'Ello, I was born on the glorious day of March 8, 1996, in the great city of Salt Lake, UT. I have a case of Schizophrenia that affects my ability to to socialize outside the virtual world, which lead me to have less friends then the average person would.  I like playing video games (mostly my PS4 :P), and I like comics more than anything...Even Bionicle. Speaking of which, I have a giant bin full of parts (I'm regretting taking all my sets that I did have apart.)in which I used to MOC with. 

I like watching anything that's action-packed, as well as humorous. I love being lazy, but I'm not fat. I plan on going to collage after a few years of freedom--planning on retiring around 70. I currently have a job working as a caretaker for my grandmother, which my friends laughed at until I told them I'm making 200$ a week. I started collecting Lady Death figures, and own a couple of Vampirella figures. I hope to get a Chun-li figure in the future sometime.

Oh, and I lived in the boring as all heck state of Wyoming for 5 horrible years. Though, I did get my first GF there.

• Upvote 1

te0FrhT.jpg                                                                                                                            

• 4 weeks later...

This grand heightsome Gaelic-Comanche Basilios was born on June 5th, 1995 in the American Arid Zone, spelled in Spanish that would be Arizona. I was named after some cowboy on some western show (although thankfully my Mom changed the spelling to the accurate, original Biblical way of spelling it, so instead of going by Iarrodios, I am happily Iaredios). I was born with aspergers syndrome, which is in-between fuctional retardation and fully fuctional individual (AKA 'normal'), so throughout my life I would attend a mixture of special ed. classes and normal classes, the educational systems and school districts having no idea what to do with me.  A couple of years later, my brother was born, the year after my father left my familios and took most of our denari. We were bankrupt and had to start all the way over, going from a hotel, to my grandparents (kind of embarrassing for my Muthara to move back in with her parental units), to not one, not two, but three different apartments.

Then, we got a house in like... late 2006. The following year, our Dad came back and wanted to try again with us, and so my middle school years are filled with his memory. Men can change, but they oft do not, and so he flew to another woman, in his homeland of Texas (literally, his/our family has been in Tejas since the American Revolutionary War). That last year with him we had gotten a dog, whom still wiggles and whines like a chimp to this very day. She helped me get through the unfortunately expected loss of my father and the stress of high school. Due to homeowners screwing us over constantly, I had changed to three different high schools and five different houses, resulting in the absence of a love life and strong bonded friends, and left me with a waning faith. I left my second high school, being out of education for a year, rediscovering Christ in that time; then hopped back in, going to a privately owned charter high school. Doing this was probably one of the best decisions of my life: I finally got the care I needed, met a mentor, a few friends, and this combination allowed my to be more gregarious, not to mention I finally finished high school. That was probably that last big thing to happen in my life, for since then i have been at home, playing video games and walking my dog. I am currently trying to go to a community college.

History, Art, Bionicle, Star Wars, Middle Earth, DC Comics, Doctor Who, Elder Scrolls, and self-educated Christian Apolegetics all found their way in there along the way, along with others that came and went.

Edited by Iaredios

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light