skull spider powers

bohrokman

I looked on bionicle.com and it said that " the silver subspecies of the skull spiders is the fastest.They strike with a lighting speed that mask even Gali impressed.The blue skull spiders are some tough critters. They have been known to survive incredible things. Such as a falling Onua. The green skull spiders have developed x-ray vision, which enables them to find prey even in total darkness. A fact that that gives Lewa the crepes.he silver subspecies of the skull spiders is the fastest. They strike with a lightning speed that makes even Gali impressed. 

:lehvak: :smilekongu:

it included a visorak like poster. discusss

http://www.lego.com/en-us/bionicle/characters/green-skull-spider-6a395548718c41079ec35a25287da752 here is the link.

Here came the bride all dressed in white I wish it was red then you all be deadlandscape_xlarge.jpg

It gives Lewa crepes? Crepes confirmed for Bionicle 2015.

This has already been brought up and discussed, but I can't seem to find the thread about it (though I could've sworn there was one)... regardless, I think this probably belongs in S&T.

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

I hope that they distinguish between Skull Spider with 'tails' and those without; I don't expect them to have a different power, I just hope they say something like "some come with venomous stingers" or something...

Curious about the red ones (in the comics) though; & I really really hope we get them in wave 2

As it is, it's not just the Red SSs that actually jump on their face, so hopefully it should have a sweet power...

Many motifs from Infected_Mask/Krana/Kraata, Visorak, it'll be interesting to see how the Lord of Skull Spiders controls them, straight up mind control, leadership, or what. I wonder if we will see any other larger forms in the future?

~ Sophistry: A way to be antidisuncorrect. ~

In a decade you might convince maybe a small tribe of people.

In a decade you might also conquer one million km2 of land,

& in over a thousand years you might have over a billion followers.

I like building things. Please don't break the big ones.

& evidential philosophies that dare to extrapolate beyond

an individual's direct experience aren't easily built.

"Through a telepathic link, the golden mask allows the Lord to control the advancing army of skull spiders."

I'm not sure whether the Mask controls them magically/psychically, or if they already follow the LoSS, it might already have already been their ruler, but now he can better direct them over large distances? Not necessarily the most likely, but I wouldn't be surprised it it just allowed one to communicate with them (+ other things) but not to force them to do things. :)

~ Sophistry: A way to be antidisuncorrect. ~

In a decade you might convince maybe a small tribe of people.

In a decade you might also conquer one million km2 of land,

& in over a thousand years you might have over a billion followers.

I like building things. Please don't break the big ones.

& evidential philosophies that dare to extrapolate beyond

an individual's direct experience aren't easily built.

"Through a telepathic link, the golden mask allows the Lord to control the advancing army of skull spiders."

I'm not sure whether the Mask controls them magically/psychically, or if they already follow the LoSS, it might already have already been their ruler, but now he can better direct them over large distances? Not necessarily the most likely, but I wouldn't be surprised it it just allowed one to communicate with them (+ other things) but not to force them to do things. :)

The golden Skull Spider Mask is probably alive in it's own right. I'm guessing LoSS has an ability  to use masks?

Nightmare+fuel+dwight+so+i+found+this+gi

I like to think that "Lord of Skull Spiders" is just another sub-class of Skull Spider that's larger and more powerful, and that one of them happened across a mask that let it control the others (or that took control of it and the others, if the mask is sentient).

Edited by Bfahome
  • Upvote 2

OpAXNpl.jpg

CALLED IT! 

On a more on topic note the skull spider powers seem to be that of a real spider (minus the X-ray vision), it's an interesting idea to have spiders but I'd prefer some more boxed villains (like LOSS). 

It's time to move on.

Wow! Evil eyes and vicious fangs?

Many motifs from Infected_Mask/Krana/Kraata, Visorak, it'll be interesting to see how the Lord of Skull Spiders controls them, straight up mind control, leadership, or what. I wonder if we will see any other larger forms in the future?

"Telepathic link" so hivemind queen kinda thing?

Makes me think of the flood from Halo.

hTeXGIU.png

Also, if you're a resident of the UK and like Bionicle, go ahead and join

us at this awesome Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/BFUK7/

I like to think that "Lord of Skull Spiders" is just another sub-class of Skull Spider that's larger and more powerful, and that one of them happened across a mask that let it control the others (or that took control of it and the others, if the mask is sentient).

I think this also. Only because if you look at the animated artwork teasers on the Bionicle 2015 Facebook, it shows each of the Toa facing off against the LoSS alone and in different locations, so unless it moves around and fights each Toa one on one there are more then one, and there is most likely just one, really big one who controls all and has the golden Skull Spider mask.

I believe that the mask controls the spiders, and whoever controls it, controls the spiders. Similarly to The Heart of Visorak!

Also, Webs? Wat.

When'd that happen?

Archon                      

"For one to truly feel alive, the person must kill oneself a little bit each and every day."

Check out my MOC, one of the new generation of Toa on Spherus Magna!

***Toa Kyraan***

Am I the only one who's noticed that the Skull Spider powers correspond to the 01 Great Kanohi? The silver one has the power of the Kakama, the blue has the power of the Hau, and the green has the power of the Akaku. I'm predicting that the red, orange and purple ones have the powers of strength, leaping and improved swimming.

• Upvote 3

( The bunny slippers hiss and slither into the shadows. ) -Takuaka: Toa of Time

What if the Toa you know best were not destined to be? Interchange: The epic begins