Official New Set Sightings Thread

emily

When I was at MoA's Lego store during the summer, an employee flat out told me that they don't get new sets until they're supposed to - and it was just a couple days before the summer wave hit stores, so he wasn't lying. 

Steam Name: Toa Hahli Mahri. Xbox Live Gamertag: Makuta. Minecraft Username: ThePoohster.

Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Shadow Kraata, Axonn, Brutaka, Vezon & Fenrakk, Nocturn, ORANGE FIKOU.

I got rid of my picture, are you happy?

Be on the lookout for new sets at Barnes and Noble. I found Gali there 2 days ago, they're all gone now but other stores could leak them out as well.

Saw nothing at my local B&N yet.

The Night King's BIONICLE 2.0 Collection
Toa Masters: [IIIIII] Toa Uniters: [IIIIII] Protectors: [IIIIII] Creatures: [IIIIII] Mask Maker: [II] Shadow Spawn: [III] Umarak: [II]
Kulta's Horde: [II]

"...The cold winds shall rise, and the dead shall rise with them..."

"And all the world shall feel... our... FREEZE!"

Nothing at my local B&N either. 

EDIT: December 26th. My local TRU had all the canister sets except Lewa. TRU also had all creatures except Earth and Water. 

Came home with Umarak and Onua. 

Edited by Wazdakka
  • Upvote 1

Steam Name: Toa Hahli Mahri. Xbox Live Gamertag: Makuta. Minecraft Username: ThePoohster.

Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Shadow Kraata, Axonn, Brutaka, Vezon & Fenrakk, Nocturn, ORANGE FIKOU.

I got rid of my picture, are you happy?

Where is your local TRU, Wazdakka? I must soon find out if it's at others.

Also, a slight discrepancy I've noted: Are the smaller Uniters Lewa, Gali, and Pohatu supposed to be $20 or $15? Because for some reason at the LEGOLAND Center in Atlanta, they're listed at $20, which is also the same price that Tahu and Onua were being sold at.

Toa Masters: [IIIIII] Toa Uniters: [IIIIII] Protectors: [IIIIII] Creatures: [IIIIII] Mask Maker: [II] Shadow Spawn: [III] Umarak: [II]

Where is your local TRU, Wazdakka? I must soon find out if it's at others.

Also, a slight discrepancy I've noted: Are the smaller Uniters Lewa, Gali, and Pohatu supposed to be $20 or $15? Because for some reason at the LEGOLAND Center in Atlanta, they're listed at $20, which is also the same price that Tahu and Onua were being sold at.

They're supposed to be $15. I wonder if the LEGOLAND Discovery Center is only jacking up the prices because they're (currently) the only place that has them, or just because they're a high-traffic store that people are willing to spend more at. Kinda screwy either way, but if it's the former they might drop the price back once we hit January.

They're supposed to be $15. I wonder if the LEGOLAND Discovery Center is only jacking up the prices because they're (currently) the only place that has them, or just because they're a high-traffic store that people are willing to spend more at. Kinda screwy either way, but if it's the former they might drop the price back once we hit January.

Well if that's the case then personally I think it might be human error. I'll ask a friend of mine who works the gift shop to clarify.

Edited by The Night's King

Anyone have any info for the sets popping up anywhere in or near westchester NY?

Quote: "Love has no fear, and no vengeance." |

:t: :m_o: :a: :i: :m: :r: :u: :k: :i: :i: | mEaHKlH.pngAndekas

pure_muscle.png

No appearance yet at the Salt Lake City Lego Store, but the 2015 Bionicle sets were rather limited so they are clearing out old stock. They do have some 2016 City, Creator, and Friends sets showing up there though.

Weew, another Utahan!

Any news about any of the Seattle area stores?

"Remember when the comics forum had a lot of good stuff? Let's make that a thing again." -Kazi the Matoran

Anyone have any info for the sets popping up anywhere in or near westchester NY?

I know that there is another LEGOLAND Discovery Center in Westchester, perhaps you ought to check there first.

The new stuff has only still been seen at LEGOLAND Atlanta in my neck of the woods so far. Checked one TRU, Barnes & Noble, and a LEGO Store. Still naught.

Edited by The Night's King

I know that there is another LEGOLAND Discovery Center in Westchester, perhaps you ought to check there first.

The new stuff has only still been seen at LEGOLAND Atlanta so far. Checked one TRU, Barnes & Noble, and a LEGO Store. Still naught.

We were down there today, notta, nothing.

pure_muscle.png

The new stuff has only still been seen at LEGOLAND Atlanta so far. Checked one TRU, Barnes & Noble, and a LEGO Store. Still naught.

We were down there today, notta, nothing.

Hmm... maybe LEGOLAND Atlanta's stocking/retail crew are just ahead of the game, I suppose...

The Barnes and Noble in Webster, TX has some of the new sets. They were mixed in with 2015 sets, and I didn't look through all of them, so I'm not sure exactly what they had. But I did see a Uxar Creature of Jungle, Kopaka and Melum, and an Umarak set. 

Edited by Toa Smoke Monster

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

Thank you! Now I can go to the store without a chance of disappointment! 

pure_muscle.png

The only set they actually didn't have at my toys r us was terak. Otherwise, I got every set. I love them all a lot, except ketar.

I hope to get all of them myself. I'm going Barnes and Noble, Target, ToysR Us, then what ever's left I'll get online.

A fish wielding vampire. That's Spiffy.

Spotted Umarak, Kopaka, and Tahu at Target! I was only planning to buy Kopaka & Melum, but couldn't resist getting Umarak, too. Just built Kopaka/Melum and they are great, now it's time for the hunter.

The Barnes and Noble my Dad works at has Tahu, Kopaka, Umarak, Uxar, and a couple more Creatures.

• Upvote 1

A fish wielding vampire. That's Spiffy.