Official New Set Sightings Thread

emily

Should/is this topic going to be pinned for future use? It'll be a pain to go back and search for this thread or make it all over again, come the Summer wave and beyond.

te0FrhT.jpg                                                                                                                            

Should/is this topic going to be pinned for future use? It'll be a pain to go back and search for this thread or make it all over again, come the Summer wave and beyond.

We could just use it as a countdown topic? 3 more days till the official release date and then 6 months left until the summer wave? :D (I'm totally kidding, that would get old)

evergrey_l01.gif

Other great bands:

Iron Maiden    Journey    Mercenary    The Unguided    Trivium

Boston    Stratovarius    Symphony X    Epica

There's really no need to pin it or save it.  Once the sets become widely available (which should happen within the next week or two anyway) all of this becomes old news.  Even for the summer and other future waves there's no need to keep 8+ pages of information from the previous release time.

OpAXNpl.jpg

For anyone who has ordered the sets on Toysrus.com (go to LegomationStudio for information on how to do this), have your sets shipped yet or is your shipment left at "item(s) located in stock" as well? 

Never mind they just shipped it a little while ago. I recommend everyone using LegomationStudio's method and getting yourself a Bionicle before January 4th at the earliest from most retailers (that's the day retailers that are following the street date are going to put them on shelves, and is a real curse if you live in an area where the street date is being strictly enforced).

Edited by BlatantlyHeroic

So most people are finding all at TRU? My local Target had Kopaka and Tahu, but I'm hoping to find all sans Kopaka at my local TRU in the next two days. Wish they had an inventory checker like Target did...

Also, is anyone else finding it weird TRU online took down all the Bionicle sets and only left Onua up?

dat_logo_newer.png

qs56078.jpg
 My Brickshelf, please don't copy!

... :t: :b: :m_o: :c:...

Looking for shiny Regirock, Articuno, and Virizion!

(Can trade most any legendary for them!)

My 3DS friend list is full, sorry!

Alright they were indeed here today at the Lego store here in Birmingham Alabama. That's right folks the sets are here! I got all 13! Even though they tried not to sell me, since they had to get them out of the back.

I asked an employee at my nearest Lego Store if they had already gotten the sets in. She told me that they're all in stock, but can't be sold before friday. They had already put out the 2015 Chima sets though, I have no idea why these could be sold before the official release.

Hail Denmark

Alright they were indeed here today at the Lego store here in Birmingham Alabama. That's right folks the sets are here! I got all 13! Even though they tried not to sell me, since they had to get them out of the back.

I asked an employee at my nearest Lego Store if they had already gotten the sets in. She told me that they're all in stock, but can't be sold before friday. They had already put out the 2015 Chima sets though, I have no idea why these could be sold before the official release.

Huh. And here I've been sitting waiting for the official release date of those Chima sets and some stores have already broken street date! Silly Lego stores.....

It's strange that she said Friday though, since the official release date is the 1st. Shrugs, I guess. I won't be able to check my Lego store until the 3rd, so I guess it's all the same. Maybe I'll find a Kopaka and finally decide to buy one of the new sets....

AXKP5KC.png

So most people are finding all at TRU? My local Target had Kopaka and Tahu, but I'm hoping to find all sans Kopaka at my local TRU in the next two days. Wish they had an inventory checker like Target did...

Also, is anyone else finding it weird TRU online took down all the Bionicle sets and only left Onua up?

There's a way to get to the other sets. They most likely left that one set on there because it was the only one that had a review on it. 

First go here: http://brickseek.com/sets/i/lego-bionicle-kopaka-master-of-ice-70788/889

Secondish: Type in the name of the Toa/Master you're looking for and select it when it comes down in the list. 

Second: Click "Buy Now" Where it says "Toysrus" (It may say "Out of Stock", but they really aren't)

Third: Not only is it in stock, but you can order it and they'll ship it. Mine were shipped out today.

Fourth: BAM!! Now you've got that hot new Toa (Insert Name Here) shipped to your door step!

Huh. And here I've been sitting waiting for the official release date of those Chima sets and some stores have already broken street date! Silly Lego stores.....

It's strange that she said Friday though, since the official release date is the 1st. Shrugs, I guess. I won't be able to check my Lego store until the 3rd, so I guess it's all the same. Maybe I'll find a Kopaka and finally decide to buy one of the new sets....

The stores in Germany are closed on the first, that's why she said friday.

Yeah I really don't get why they broke the Chima street date, but wouldn't put out Bionicle. I mean I can't complain that they are respecting the official release date for the theme, it just confuses me that they pay so much attention to the street day for one theme and then ignore it for others.

Hail Denmark

That's nothing. I bought two Protectors yesterday and the guy tried to charge me $16 each! I told him the tag said $11 but he kept trying to say that was the lowest price. He finally checked around and saw that someone had misplaced the price tag and apologized.

I'm not taking anymore chances. I'm waiting until the first. There aren't any Toa up here in Alaska yet anyway.

Lara Croft

Tomb Raider Cliff Climbing

WOOOT!!! Went to Toys R Us today and found all the Protectors, LoSS, and Kopaka! 

Buuuut....Target didn't have any sets. ;(

te0FrhT.jpg                                                                                                                            

Found all the sets at the Overland Park Lego Store! (Except for Tahu and Gali)

Nice one bro! Did you manage to purchase any? 

WOOOT!!! Went to Toys R Us today and found all the Protectors, LoSS, and Kopaka! 

As well as you? Did you buy any?

I bought every set they had.

te0FrhT.jpg                                                                                                                            

Nice one! :D haha Which is your favorite? 

Nice one! :D haha Which is your favorite? 

It's a tie between LoSS, Earth/Ice Protector, and Kopaka. I've spent the past couple hours building them, lol.

• Upvote 1

te0FrhT.jpg                                                                                                                            

Not sure if my local walmart is bad or the lady I asked didn't know what she was doing, but she said the new Bonkles won't be in til February...I'm not even waiting half that long to get at least 4 of them!

evergrey_l01.gif

Other great bands:

Iron Maiden    Journey    Mercenary    The Unguided    Trivium

Boston    Stratovarius    Symphony X    Epica

On monday, I went to TuysRUs. the employee said they only got one, and sold it quickly. So I went to Target, and used the DCPI numbers to get Lewa, Pohatu, and LoSS. I added them to Tahu and Kopaka. Now I ordered Onua and Gali from amazon because I could not find the DCPI numbers or find a store in my area with them in stock. I bought mine in Allentown PA.

A fish wielding vampire. That's Spiffy.

I really like how feminine the Protector of Water looks, though she is my least favorite. That huge chest armor she has looks pretty awkward compared to her skinny limbs.

te0FrhT.jpg                                                                                                                            

I went to TRU again and they have all the sets now. On a second thought, is this topic necessary anymore now that it is 2015?

I don't think it needs to be closed, people will still want to post photos of their new sets for the next couple of weeks most likely.

Hopefully I can nab Gali, Pohatu and Onua on January 2nd, but it sounds like practically no one has found Gali/Onua yet.

IetTsFQ.png

I went to TRU again and they have all the sets now. On a second thought, is this topic necessary anymore now that it is 2015?

I don't think it needs to be closed, people will still want to post photos of their new sets for the next couple of weeks most likely.

Hopefully I can nab Gali, Pohatu and Onua on January 2nd, but it sounds like practically no one has found Gali/Onua yet.

Ditto. But what about when the Summer wave comes around? Is someone going to make this topic again?

Edited by Chasm

te0FrhT.jpg                                                                                                                            

The sets should now be available everywhere. EVERYWHERE! Get on it.

"We didn't lose the battle. Today, we just lost the fight." -Lloyd Garmadon
ninjago-green-ninja.jpg
Avid collector of LEGO for many, many years. Feel free to private message me, or email me at greenninjaatcp@gmail.com, and I'll be happy to help. A ninja never quits!

Visit the Mixels Wiki! http://www.mixels.wikia.com

I would've bought all the sets yesterday, but TRU only had 1/6th of the Toa.

te0FrhT.jpg                                                                                                                            

I checked my Target again for Gali and Onua. Still no signs of them there. The only reason I keep checking my local Target is that I have a Target gift card that I can put to good use when it does get them. I did find all the Protectors minus the Stone one, LOSS, one Lewa, one Pohatu, and a bunch of Kopaka's and Tahu's. 

I'll try again next week and see if Onua and Gali are put on the shelves of my Target.

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

This isn't an actual in-person set sighting, but I've found that Bionicle now appears as a theme on the Australian Online Lego Shop. This may also go for a few other regions aswell, but when I click on the link it redirects me back to the main page of the shop. 

Hopefully we get to order soon.