Official New Set Sightings Thread

emily

I checked my Target again for Gali and Onua. Still no signs of them there. The only reason I keep checking my local Target is that I have a Target gift card that I can put to good use when it does get them. I did find all the Protectors minus the Stone one, LOSS, one Lewa, one Pohatu, and a bunch of Kopaka's and Tahu's.

I'll try again next week and see if Onua and Gali are put on the shelves of my Target.

What is with that? I went in for Kopaka and Onua, if not one of those then Gali. I ended up with Kopaka and Pohatu (he's still pretty sweet, though). Does Target think those ones won't sell well or something?

Happy New Year, everyone! :D ^_^  So, I checked on the Target website, and it tells me that the sets are in stock, but I cannot pick them up in-store.  Does this mean that they are in the back room and not on the shelves yet?  If they guy at Target last week was correct, then I'll have to wait until the fourth.

~Daler

I checked my Target again for Gali and Onua. Still no signs of them there. The only reason I keep checking my local Target is that I have a Target gift card that I can put to good use when it does get them. I did find all the Protectors minus the Stone one, LOSS, one Lewa, one Pohatu, and a bunch of Kopaka's and Tahu's.

I'll try again next week and see if Onua and Gali are put on the shelves of my Target.

What is with that? I went in for Kopaka and Onua, if not one of those then Gali. I ended up with Kopaka and Pohatu (he's still pretty sweet, though). Does Target think those ones won't sell well or something?

I don't know. It may be like Bfahome said though, which is they don't have Gali and Onua yet or they haven't put them on the shelves yet. 

But I do know that Onua and Gali sets are out there, though I think only at Toys R Us, going by the posts I've seen in this and other topics. If someone else reported that they did find them elsewhere, then I must've missed that post. :P

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

Just wanted to say this: I decided to order all the sets that I was missing at Walmart.com so I can save energy looking for them. Though, Tahu was out of stock, So I'll have to go searching anyways.

Nothing important but there you go.

-Mr. Swag

Edited by Chasm

te0FrhT.jpg                                                                                                                            

If there are any South Africans here, I'd appreciate a PM when the Sets make their appearance down here.

:r: :e: :g: :i: :t: :n: :u: :i:

Elemental Rahi in Gen2, anyone? A write-up for an initial video for a G2 plot

I really wish everyone would stop trying to play join the dots with Gen 1 and Gen 2 though,it seems there's a couple new threads everyday and often they're duplicates of already existing conversations! Or simply parallel them with a slightly new 'twist'! Gen 2 is NEW, it is NOT Gen 1 and it is NOT a continuation. Outside of the characters we already have I personally don't want to see ANY old characters return. I think it will cheapen the whole experience to those of us familiar with the original line...

Every place seems to have the Protectors. Lord of Skull Spiders is probably the most common of the larger sets which I can understand because, meh he's just simply not as cool as the Toa. It kind of varies from place to place, I went to 4 different places on new year's eve, (I had already got Tahu at that point) at one Target they had Kopaka and Tahu as well as all the Protectors, I went to a different Target which was completely sold out, Toys r Us only had the protectors and one Tahu I believe. Then the Super Target had basically all of them except Gali and Onua. I managed to get The protector of fire, Lewa and Pohatu that day. So far I have four of the new sets. I'll probably eventually get the Lord of Skull Spiders but I may or may not get all the protectors. At the very least, I'm getting all six of the Toa. Happy hunting everyone!

Edited by Xarok

-BE EXCELLENT TO EACH OTHER-

I just ordered all 13 sets on the online Lego shop after a few hours of technical difficulties. I'll still be looking out for the new sets in my local stores though. :D 

It'll be interesting to see how well they sell when they officially arrive on my local shelves.

Edited by Rooster Nui

Official release at Target is the fourth

Ooh, that's very useful information. I'll wait to check Target then haha

When I went to Target the second time, the woman at the register checked to see if she was alowed to sell the sets. I was horribly nervous! But the sale still went through, and I was so happy.

A fish wielding vampire. That's Spiffy.

Today I checked Target, Toys R Us, another Target, and Walmart. Both Targets and Walmart were completely devoid of Bionicle, but Toys R Us had all of the Protectors (1 or 2 of each), and one Lewa. All of the other Toa/LoSS were sold out. I'm going to wait until the 4th to check Target.

IetTsFQ.png

I just ordered all 13 sets on the online Lego shop after a few hours of technical difficulties. I'll still be looking out for the new sets in my local stores though. :D

It'll be interesting to see how well they sell when they officially arrive on my local shelves.

How much did you pay?

Tahu; Hau (x) Pakari (x) Kakama (x) Miru (x) Akaku (x) Kaukau (x). Lewa; Hau (x) Pakari (x) Kakama (x) Miru (x) Akaku (x) Kaukau (x). Onua; Hau (x) Pakari (x) Kakama (x) Miru (x) Akaku (x) Kaukau (x). Kopaka; Hau (x) Pakari (x) Kakama (x) Miru (x) Akaku (x) Kaukau (x). Pohatu; Hau (x) Pakari (x) Kakama (x) Miru (x) Akaku (x) Kaukau (x). Gali; Hau (x) Pakari (x) Kakama (x) Miru (x) Akaku (x) Kaukau (x). 

Vakama; Huna (x) Ruru (x) Komau (x) Mahiki (x) Matatu (x) Rau (x). Matau; Huna (x) Ruru (x) Komau (x) Mahiki (x) Matatu (x) Rau (x). Whenua; Huna (x) Ruru (x) Komau (x) Mahiki (x) Matatu (x) Rau (x). Nuju; Huna (x) Ruru (x) Komau (x) Mahiki (x) Matatu (x) Rau (x). Onewa; Huna (x) Ruru (x) Komau (x) Mahiki (x) Matatu (x) Rau (x). Nokama; Huna (x) Ruru (x) Komau (x) Mahiki (x) Matatu (x) Rau (x). 
Matoran; Hau (x) Pakari (x) Kakama (x) Miru (x) Akaku (x) Huna (x) 
Rahi; Infected Hau (x) Huna (x) Kakama (x) Komau (x) Pakari (x) Ruru ()

Promotional Kanohi - Vahi (x) Chrome Hau (x) Ruru (x) TNGM (x) Copper Huna (x) Copper Komau ()

An (x) means I have, a () means I dont.

Official release at Target is the fourth

This might explain why I still didn't find Gali and Onua at my local Target when I checked it earlier tonight. :P (I also checked my local Walmart, but it had was a Bionicle-less, barely stocked at all Lego section.)

I did pick up Lewa and the Protector of Earth though. Lewa because he was one of my first Toa I got back in 2001, and the Earth Protector because of its purple pieces. :)

Edited by I Am A Walrus

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

How much did you pay?

$265 AUD. At least I got free shipping and a flower wagon though.

Tahu; Hau (x) Pakari (x) Kakama (x) Miru (x) Akaku (x) Kaukau (x). Lewa; Hau (x) Pakari (x) Kakama (x) Miru (x) Akaku (x) Kaukau (x). Onua; Hau (x) Pakari (x) Kakama (x) Miru (x) Akaku (x) Kaukau (x). Kopaka; Hau (x) Pakari (x) Kakama (x) Miru (x) Akaku (x) Kaukau (x). Pohatu; Hau (x) Pakari (x) Kakama (x) Miru (x) Akaku (x) Kaukau (x). Gali; Hau (x) Pakari (x) Kakama (x) Miru (x) Akaku (x) Kaukau (x). 

Vakama; Huna (x) Ruru (x) Komau (x) Mahiki (x) Matatu (x) Rau (x). Matau; Huna (x) Ruru (x) Komau (x) Mahiki (x) Matatu (x) Rau (x). Whenua; Huna (x) Ruru (x) Komau (x) Mahiki (x) Matatu (x) Rau (x). Nuju; Huna (x) Ruru (x) Komau (x) Mahiki (x) Matatu (x) Rau (x). Onewa; Huna (x) Ruru (x) Komau (x) Mahiki (x) Matatu (x) Rau (x). Nokama; Huna (x) Ruru (x) Komau (x) Mahiki (x) Matatu (x) Rau (x). 

Promotional Kanohi - Vahi (x) Chrome Hau (x) Ruru (x) TNGM (x) Copper Huna (x) Copper Komau ()

I wish Walmart would hurry up and put them on the shelves. 

te0FrhT.jpg                                                                                                                            

I was out in the area of my local toysrus and they had a small stock of them next to the last remaining hero factory and chima ultra build sets. They had the Protectors of fire, water, and stone, LOSS and Pohatu & Lewa. None of the large toa were out and anything not listed was seen there. I myself picked up the protectors of fire and stone. :D I'm very impressed with them :D

evergrey_l01.gif

Other great bands:

Iron Maiden    Journey    Mercenary    The Unguided    Trivium

Boston    Stratovarius    Symphony X    Epica

How much did you pay?

darn... anyone in australia seen them in store?

Edited by -Windrider-

tumblr_negcprE6MH1sxjngho1_500.png

How much did you pay?

darn... anyone in australia seen them in store?

http://search-en.leg...bionicle&cc=AU#

^ Online store

I havent seen them in store yet though, although I'll be going through Melbourne City tomorrow. Any good toy stores there?

Edited by -Windrider-

I was incredibly disappointed walking into TRU yesterday to see full shelves, but nary a BIONICLE set in sight.

But I was most delighted when the Target down the road had them! :D

They had clearly been picked through a lot already - only empty spaces in the LEGO aisle even. Didn't see any $15 sets, only a handful of Protectors (don't think all of them were even there), but a ton of Kopaka. And maybe two Tahu.

One of which went home with me and was an absolute delight to build.

I'd have grabbed more, but other things I found had me put back a few Protectors. Still, seeing BIONICLE on shelves again was fantastic.

~|ET|~

E-T... Phone home.

"He walks among us, but he is not one of us."

I went to my Toys R Us over the winter break, and found what I was looking for!

They had bionicle, but their selection was very picked over compared to the hero factory next to them, which was untouched. They had Kopaka, Pohatu, and all Six protectors. I picked up Kopaka, and the Protectors of ice and earth.

Chuck Norik is no match for Bruce Lhikan!

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

Okay! I have Gali and Onua arriving on saturday, which are the last Toa I need. So today I checked Brickseek, and my two local Target stores had lots of Protectors. I called one, and they said they were in the back, and I could give them the DCPI numbers and they would sell them to me. I get to the store, and they would not sell them to me. Ack! So I went to the store I bought my Toa from, and was able to get all the Protectors.

A fish wielding vampire. That's Spiffy.

I had made up my mind to buy Lewa first, as my favorite character and the first of the Toa Mata I had bought way back in 2001. I go to my local Target, they have every Toa EXCEPT Lewa. I check Wal-Mart; they have a random assortment but again, no Lewa. Toys R' Us? No Lewas there, either. Either Lewa is disproportionately popular in my area or the universe itself hates me. I was VERY tempted to buy a different Toa but ultimately am still holding out for Lewa.

:mirunu: Lewa0111 Nuva :mirunu:

My Script Comedies: | The Nuva Inn Remake | Ask Matau! Remake (ACCEPTING QUESTIONS!) |

My Prose Comedies: | The BZ-Nui Hack Wars | Mata Nova |

ANNOUNCEMENT: The Nuva Inn is BACK IN BUSINESS!! (See my blog for more info on my writing projects)

ANNOUNCEMENT 2: Looking for voice actors and artists/animators for an upcoming video project! PM me if interested!

I had made up my mind to buy Lewa first, as my favorite character and the first of the Toa Mata I had bought way back in 2001. I go to my local Target, they have every Toa EXCEPT Lewa. I check Wal-Mart; they have a random assortment but again, no Lewa. Toys R' Us? No Lewas there, either. Either Lewa is disproportionately popular in my area or the universe itself hates me. I was VERY tempted to buy a different Toa but ultimately am still holding out for Lewa.

I just bought all the Toa. You should just order them from Lego.com.

Edited by UngluedBike

hTeXGIU.png

Also, if you're a resident of the UK and like Bionicle, go ahead and join

us at this awesome Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/BFUK7/

I just bought all the Toa. You should just order them from Lego.com.

If only I had that kind of money to spend... :(

I might end up ordering Lewa though if I don't find him tomorrow. 

My Script Comedies: | The Nuva Inn Remake | Ask Matau! Remake (ACCEPTING QUESTIONS!) |

ANNOUNCEMENT: The Nuva Inn is BACK IN BUSINESS!! (See my blog for more info on my writing projects)

ANNOUNCEMENT 2: Looking for voice actors and artists/animators for an upcoming video project! PM me if interested!

*goes to Target in 2014* "oh, look. the protectors of earth, stone, and water.

*goes to same Target in 2015* oh, look. every bionicle... except for those three."

LOGICS

"Remember when the comics forum had a lot of good stuff? Let's make that a thing again." -Kazi the Matoran

In Baton Rouge Louisiana:

@ Toysrus:

Saw LOSS, Protector of Stone, Protector of Fire.

Target @ Seigen Lane: Had Kopaka, Tahu, Prtoectors of Fire, Ice, Jungle, Water, and Earth. LOSS, Lewa, and Pohatu were in the back.

Did not have Gali, Onua, Protector of Stone.

SV

qs31325.jpg

First person to discover what realm Icarax was assigned to.

SV and TDI's comix! Now accepting guest stars! Collision of Worlds Makuta Rayzax 2.0

biokini.png

Did another sweep today, Target only had Tahu and Kopaka. Also some protectors - Earth, Ice, Fire, Water, and Jungle. I was hoping to buy Pohatu, Onua, and Gali, but I caved and bought the Protector of Ice since I already have Kopaka.

The PoI is awesome! The colors are SO nice, just so pretty to look at. His arms are hard to pose, but I love the proportions. The review made him look "cute," but in person I think he looks really heroic. Glad I bought him!

IetTsFQ.png

I had a similar problem, I eventually found Lewa at a super Target though. Certain stores in my area only have certain Toa. I have yet to find a place that has all 6 Toa and I haven't found Gali or Onua yet.

-BE EXCELLENT TO EACH OTHER-

Finally found Lewa - at the LEGO store, and they only had two left. I knew BIONICLE would be popular, but this is a bit silly...now to track down the others once I have enough money!

• Upvote 2