Official New Set Sightings Thread

emily

(MN): No TRUs or Targets seem to have the new sets. </3

Steam Name: Toa Hahli Mahri. Xbox Live Gamertag: Makuta. Minecraft Username: ThePoohster.

Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Shadow Kraata, Axonn, Brutaka, Vezon & Fenrakk, Nocturn, ORANGE FIKOU.

I got rid of my picture, are you happy?

Went too my Walmart today to get SS and Skull Scorpio, and when I arrived, it appeared they weren't there.

So I had my brother look around and to my surprise, a couple of Scorpios and Slicers was hidden behind some Walking Dead sets as if someone was trying to hide 'em. I dunno why people still do that, lol.

• Upvote 2

te0FrhT.jpg                                                                                                                            

I know that Walmart's been starting to clearance some of the older sets - any news about any Bionicle sales elsewhere?

Steam Name: Toa Hahli Mahri. Xbox Live Gamertag: Makuta. Minecraft Username: ThePoohster.

Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Shadow Kraata, Axonn, Brutaka, Vezon & Fenrakk, Nocturn, ORANGE FIKOU.

I know that Walmart's been starting to clearance some of the older sets - any news about any Bionicle sales elsewhere?

Amazon has Gali and Onua on a discount.

Thanks! Shipping though... 

Any word on the Villain pack? I'm kind of hoping it's sold like a polybag rather than a give away, I'd like to get two like I did for the Hero Pack.

I remember seeing a statement by someone that we won't be getting it this month as the most recent LEGO calendar hasn't got anything Bionicle-related marked on it.

Any word on the Villain pack? I'm kind of hoping it's sold like a polybag rather than a give away, I'd like to get two like I did for the Hero Pack.

I remember seeing a statement by someone that we won't be getting it this month as the most recent LEGO calendar hasn't got anything Bionicle-related marked on it.

I said that. Not this month, or next month.

That means October or November are most likely to have it.

• Upvote 1

I said that. Not this month, or next month.

That means October or November are most likely to have it.

If it is a giveaway item. It's likely to be, but I'd still rather it be one of those polybags you see near the checkout at a Target or something. It'd be weird for them to do that so late, though.

dat_logo_newer.png

qs56078.jpg
 My Brickshelf, please don't copy!

... :t: :b: :m_o: :c:...

Looking for shiny Regirock, Articuno, and Virizion!

(Can trade most any legendary for them!)

My 3DS friend list is full, sorry!

I just have a bunch of scattered Protectors and Mask Maker v Grinder at my Target. Everything else just has discounted Toas except the ones I don't have.

In which country?

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

They got them at my Target, got some weird looks from people and the lady at the checkout when I decided to pick up Skull Warrior. "What, never seen a grown man buy Bonkles?" I don't know if I'll get everything this wave, but I was for sure get Mask Maker vs Skull Grinder and Skull Basher.

Edited by Xarok
  • Upvote 1

-BE EXCELLENT TO EACH OTHER-

Attention Australia! Big w in Epping currently has all of the skull villains and some of the airjitzu ninjago huzzah!!

To add to this, Big W Karingal (Frankston, Victoria) has Skull Warrior, Skull Basher and Skull Slicer, and K-Mart Frankston has all 5 of this semester's sets!

• Upvote 1

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

(MN): No TRUs or Targets seem to have the new sets. </3

My local Target in MN had all the new sets in yesterday! :)

Local stores still only have a few sets and only from the prior wave. 

Granted, my stores were always slow on getting Transformers too, so...

Amazon has Gali and Onua on a discount.

Shipping Gali and Onua is bound to be a pain. Try shipping Onua with Lewa instead. :P

Edited by Lyichir
  • Upvote 4

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

Shipping Gali and Onua is bound to be a pain. Try shipping Onua with Lewa instead. :P

:o ?

Edit: Please try to add a little more substance to your post next time!

-Wind-

Edited by -Windrider-

:o ?

Edit: Please try to add a little more substance to your post next time!

-Wind-

Lychir is referring to "shipping" characters, as in involving them in a romantic relationship.

There is no trouble in shipping, as in sending, Gali and Onua to your house.

• Upvote 1

• 3 months later...

Hey, has anyone seen any of the new 2016 sets on the shelves yet? It's unlikely, I would imagine, but I might recommend checking your nearest LEGOLAND park's gift shop or LEGO Store. A random visit to the former in my case saw a few of the Kopaka + Melum set on the shelves, and I bought one. Here's pictures:

23140996134_3d68506291_b.jpg
23660685402_efaf2cb819_b.jpg
^ At home and opened, with Melum built and some of the exclusive pieces that I didn't use. You're only seeing Kopaka's legs because I built him differently as opposed to the model within. You'll see how he looks later. :D

It may be possible that one or more of the Bionicle 2016 sets are at your nearest LEGOLAND gift shop (probably depends on the Stocking and Retail crew at each LEGOLAND park.) Have a look and see, but do so quickly.

Might be worth the trip!

Edited by The Night's King
  • Upvote 1

The Night King's BIONICLE 2.0 Collection
Toa Masters: [IIIIII] Toa Uniters: [IIIIII] Protectors: [IIIIII] Creatures: [IIIIII] Mask Maker: [II] Shadow Spawn: [III] Umarak: [II]
Kulta's Horde: [II]

"...The cold winds shall rise, and the dead shall rise with them..."

"And all the world shall feel... our... FREEZE!"

Hey, has anyone seen any of the new 2016 sets on the shelves yet? It's unlikely, I would imagine, but I might recommend checking your nearest LEGOLAND park's gift shop or LEGO Store. A random visit to the former in my case saw a few of the Kopaka + Melum set on the shelves, and I bought one.

Congrats on the first 2016 find. :D I'm hoping Kopaka & Melum will be my first set, also.

Thought you might find it neat that your photos have been making the rounds.

• Upvote 1

IetTsFQ.png

An update on what they now have at LEGOLAND Atlanta. The Kopaka + Melum set appears to be out of stock at the moment, but now there are MORE:

23247101624_7594ab3a18_b.jpg

Not all of the Toa Uniters, but for now they have Tahu, Gali, Pohatu, and one Onua left. Oh and of course Umarak.

23766933452_98dc57fb82_b.jpg

And they have all of the other Creatures.

Edited by The Night's King

Toa Masters: [IIIIII] Toa Uniters: [IIIIII] Protectors: [IIIIII] Creatures: [IIIIII] Mask Maker: [II] Shadow Spawn: [III] Umarak: [II]

Dang, I was actually at a LEGO store not too long ago and they didn't have the new sets. They had the old ones on sale, though, so that was still cool.

Try checking a LEGOLAND park gift shop, be it Discovery Center or Resort, whichever one is closer to you. Their stores do not necessarily follow the same rules as LEGO Stores.