Official New Set Sightings Thread

emily

I think Scholastic does those.

• Upvote 1

Add me on 3DS: 0516-7750-0068

Add me on Wii U: Boidoh

"I am Lloyd Garmadon, son of Lord Garmadon." - Lloyd, Episode 4: Never Trust a Snake

"I am Lloyd Garmadon, son of Lord Garmadon." - Lloyd, Episode 44: Corridor of Elders

Like, Comment, And Subscribe for Nintendo Content - NinBoidoh

Went to my local TRU, no bonkles.

The one guy I worked up the nerve to ask (I don't do well talking to shop clerks, idk why), sounded really new and had no idea what the I was on about.

I haven't checked my local Smyths (Big toy store), and my local LEGO shop hasn't even got the shipment in yet.

The smaller Lego suppliers in my area (Asda, Tesco, John Lewis, etc) don't have them yet, but they're running seriously low in HF, in fact, I was checking in Tesco, and I saw a kid pick up, and walk off with the last HF set. 

I just need them before christmas...

The one guy I worked up the nerve to ask (I don't do well talking to shop clerks, idk why), sounded really new and had no idea what the ###### I was on about.

I haven't checked my local Smyths (Big toy store), and my local LEGO shop hasn't even got the shipment in yet.

The smaller Lego suppliers in my area (Asda, Tesco, John Lewis, etc) don't have them yet, but they're running seriously low in HF, in fact, I was checking in Tesco, and I saw a kid pick up, and walk off with the last HF set. 

Sounds like you're in the UK, if so, then you don't have a chance, like the rest of us Brits :(

hTeXGIU.png

Also, if you're a resident of the UK and like Bionicle, go ahead and join

us at this awesome Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/BFUK7/

The one guy I worked up the nerve to ask (I don't do well talking to shop clerks, idk why), sounded really new and had no idea what the ###### I was on about.

Sounds like you're in the UK, if so, then you don't have a chance, like the rest of us Brits :(

D:

But there have been broken street dates before! My friend got a whole load of 2014 Star Wars sets for Xmas 2013, but that is my only base to go on

The six Toa/Masters and the Lord of Skull Spiders are available at Walmart.com. The locations in the greater Cumberland County, NC area are showing an estimated Free Pickup date of December 19.

WOWIE-ZOWIE. Cancelled my Amazon order immediately. Shipped them to home and they should be here by the 22nd.

Checked my local stores today (forgot all of the Wal-Marts though) and nothing yet, but hopefully when I do get around to checking the Wal-Marts they will maybe be in stock

Super excited to see all of the people getting their sets, though, I can't wait to get mine :)

BZPRPG:

Akamu, Toa of Ice :smilekohrak: :smilenuju: :smilekopakanu: :smilematoro: :akakunu: :kohrak: :matatu: :akaku: Talk to me about Destiny!

Ask me about stuttering and speech impediments!//Feel free to talk about Dungeons and Dragons with me!

Im off on a cruise for 2 weeks starting Friday, so I'll probably preorder Onua, Tahu, and Pohatu (along with Queen Beast) from Amazon and see if I can grab Kopaka before I get on the boat if the sets become widespread early.

In the time before time, the Great Spirit descended from the heavens, carrying with him the ones called the Matoran, to this island paradise. We were separate and without purpose, so the great spirit blessed us with the Three Virtues: Unity, Duty and Destiny. We embraced these gifts and in gratitude named our home Mata Nui, after the great spirit himself.

I'm going to wait until Target gets the sets.  I bought my first set at Target. ^_^  I'm going to one this Friday, so I hope I find some! :D

I'm not gonna try to do the whole parallel first set thing cause I don't want to be restricted to the same thing every time the same character comes out :P Might as well break the cycle before it begins.

I'm going to wait until Target gets the sets.  I bought my first set at Target. ^_^  I'm going to one this Friday, so I hope I find some! :D

I'm not gonna try to do the whole parallel first set thing cause I don't want to be restricted to the same thing every time the same character comes out :P Might as well break the cycle before it begins.

I'm only doing it at first. :P  After that, whichever one I like most gets bought first. ;)

~Daler

The Target I work at had the protector of earth and the protector of water in stock! :D. Needless to say I picked them up.

Did you see them in the back before they were shelved?
I did not. However, I scanned them and noticed that they had 7 more, 6 in the back. I don't normally work in the toys section, so I had to look like the rest of you :P
  • Upvote 1

BZPRPG Profiles

Nekka  Banar  Moku  Savok

The Target I work at had the protector of earth and the protector of water in stock! :D. Needless to say I picked them up.

Did you see them in the back before they were shelved?
I did not. However, I scanned them and noticed that they had 7 more, 6 in the back. I don't normally work in the toys section, so I had to look like the rest of you :P

That's awesome! :D  I hope that you find more there soon! ^_^

~Daler

Just ordered all the Toa on the walmart website before they sold out. They should be here by friday :)

Where on the Walmart website are they listed? I checked a few times in a few different ways and nothing relevant popped up

"It's all a trick, you see. They want me to pretend to betray them. They want you to concentrate your forces here against an attack that won't come. But I decided: Why pretend to betray them when actually doing it would be so much more fun?"
— Vezon to Tridax, Destiny War

Just ordered all the Toa on the walmart website before they sold out. They should be here by friday :)

Where on the Walmart website are they listed? I checked a few times in a few different ways and nothing relevant popped up

I searched Bionicle on the search bar and it came up. I just checked again and I guess they're unavailable now.

I checked all the stores that sell Lego products in my local shopping mall yesterday. I couldn't see any of the sets on any of the shelves, but Kmart's Lego area is even lower in stock than the last few times I checked there. A stack of boxes were left near the area for a while, but I'm fairly sure that the sets weren't in there. This thread has excited me a little bit more with the few successful findings, but then there is the majority who weren't successful... I'm still happy that it is only a matter of waiting though.

I'm not sure when they're actually coming in my area, but I'm hoping Australia is one of the many places which is meant to have the sets at the back of some stores by January the 1st.

I'm not sure when they're actually coming in my area, but I'm hoping Australia is one of the many places which is meant to have the sets at the back of some stores by January the 1st.

Oh we're meant to but just the other day I saw Hive Crawler (which came out Wave 2 last year to my understanding) in a Big W in Brisbane, I think it might have been CLS-89 Eradicator Mech that I saw as well there but I was in a rush so not 100%

I need to go & chase up someone who works at a Target &/or a Toys Я Us... But somewhere in this country we should have actually got them on-time ...-ish ;)

...I hope you're in or near a Capital city.

~ Sophistry: A way to be antidisuncorrect. ~

In a decade you might convince maybe a small tribe of people.

In a decade you might also conquer one million km2 of land,

& in over a thousand years you might have over a billion followers.

I like building things. Please don't break the big ones.

& evidential philosophies that dare to extrapolate beyond

an individual's direct experience aren't easily built.

Oh we're meant to but just the other day I saw Hive Crawler (which came out Wave 2 last year to my understanding) in a Big W in Brisbane, I think it might have been CLS-89 Eradicator Mech that I saw as well there but I was in a rush so not 100%

I need to go & chase up someone who works at a Target &/or a Toys Я Us... But somewhere in this country we should have actually got them on-time ...-ish ;)

I just recieved the Lego magazine which comes with the Australian catalogue. It looks like us Aussies will have to wait until February...

EDIT: I think I'll wait to order on AUS Shop@Home, if possible on the 1st of January.

Edited by Rooster Nui
  • Upvote 1

I just recieved the Lego magazine which comes with the Australian catalogue. It looks like us Aussies will have to wait until February...

EDIT: I think I'll wait to order on AUS Shop@Home, if possible on the 1st of January.

So its still the stupid old way we used to have of a month or so later than the US? :(

• Upvote 1

Tahu; Hau (x) Pakari (x) Kakama (x) Miru (x) Akaku (x) Kaukau (x). Lewa; Hau (x) Pakari (x) Kakama (x) Miru (x) Akaku (x) Kaukau (x). Onua; Hau (x) Pakari (x) Kakama (x) Miru (x) Akaku (x) Kaukau (x). Kopaka; Hau (x) Pakari (x) Kakama (x) Miru (x) Akaku (x) Kaukau (x). Pohatu; Hau (x) Pakari (x) Kakama (x) Miru (x) Akaku (x) Kaukau (x). Gali; Hau (x) Pakari (x) Kakama (x) Miru (x) Akaku (x) Kaukau (x). 

Vakama; Huna (x) Ruru (x) Komau (x) Mahiki (x) Matatu (x) Rau (x). Matau; Huna (x) Ruru (x) Komau (x) Mahiki (x) Matatu (x) Rau (x). Whenua; Huna (x) Ruru (x) Komau (x) Mahiki (x) Matatu (x) Rau (x). Nuju; Huna (x) Ruru (x) Komau (x) Mahiki (x) Matatu (x) Rau (x). Onewa; Huna (x) Ruru (x) Komau (x) Mahiki (x) Matatu (x) Rau (x). Nokama; Huna (x) Ruru (x) Komau (x) Mahiki (x) Matatu (x) Rau (x). 
Matoran; Hau (x) Pakari (x) Kakama (x) Miru (x) Akaku (x) Huna (x) 
Rahi; Infected Hau (x) Huna (x) Kakama (x) Komau (x) Pakari (x) Ruru ()

Promotional Kanohi - Vahi (x) Chrome Hau (x) Ruru (x) TNGM (x) Copper Huna (x) Copper Komau ()

An (x) means I have, a () means I dont.