Official New Set Sightings Thread

emily

Makaru approved.

This is a perennial topic of interest so instead of letting it clutter up the official BIONICLE 2015 topic, I thought "Hey! Why don't I make a dedicated thread to the subject!" So here you go. Report your findings of those wonderful new bonkle models.

The first two finds came in today, see this Eurobricks post.

Edited by Makaru
  • Upvote 13

believe victims. its actually not that hard, and youd look kind of bad if you were to, say, side with an abuser because theyre your friend

"We didn't lose the battle. Today, we just lost the fight." -Lloyd Garmadon
ninjago-green-ninja.jpg
Avid collector of LEGO for many, many years. Feel free to private message me, or email me at greenninjaatcp@gmail.com, and I'll be happy to help. A ninja never quits!

Visit the Mixels Wiki! http://www.mixels.wikia.com

But still, you can already reserve them. I'm trying to help; I would do this if I didn't have any luck at stores.

"We didn't lose the battle. Today, we just lost the fight." -Lloyd Garmadon
ninjago-green-ninja.jpg
Avid collector of LEGO for many, many years. Feel free to private message me, or email me at greenninjaatcp@gmail.com, and I'll be happy to help. A ninja never quits!

Visit the Mixels Wiki! http://www.mixels.wikia.com

I haven't seen any of the new sets in any of my local stores, but there has been some clearence on some of the shelves in those stores. I've also noticed that Target and Toys-R-Us Australia are having a sale of 20% off on Lego sets, which could lead to bigger clearences and the placements of the new Bionicle sets on shelves.

• Upvote 1

I've been checking my local TRU just about every day lately. lol Nothing yet, but it can't be too long before they show up in one of my local stores. I'll check TRU and Target today, though I'm not buying a single set until they are available at my TRU. The first set I ever bought was Gali Nuva at TRU, so I want to go back to that same exact store and buy Gali to recreate that experience from back in 2002.

• Upvote 7
Bliss.png

Called up my local Target tonight, and to my surprise I was told that there were indeed BIONICLE sets in stock. I went to that Target about two hours later, and the shelves were devoid of anything BIONICLE. Lots of Chima, Ninjago, and HF stuff was still there. I asked someone there about it and they told me "They're just flying off the shelves. If you don't see any there, they're gone." 

So... yeah. XD I'll check again early tomorrow to see if they've restocked them

• Upvote 4
Bliss.png

Oh my! 

I went to my local TRU and Walmart hoping these bad boys (and girl) might be on the shelves but to no avail. Glad to see they are being sighted though. :) I really hope I can pick one up before Christmas!

To add to this though, it's really been a while since I've walked into a store scouring the toy section for Bionicle sets. It was quite nostalgic, brought back an experience I hadn't realized I had missed so much. Can't wait for Bionicle to come in!

-NotS

Edited by Nidhiki of the Shadows
  • Upvote 4

tahubanner.jpg

Called up my local Target tonight, and to my surprise I was told that there were indeed BIONICLE sets in stock. I went to that Target about two hours later, and the shelves were devoid of anything BIONICLE. Lots of Chima, Ninjago, and HF stuff was still there. I asked someone there about it and they told me "They're just flying off the shelves. If you don't see any there, they're gone." 

So... yeah. XD I'll check again early tomorrow to see if they've restocked them

Gosh! :happydance:  :happydance:  :happydance:  :happydance:  :happydance:  :happydance:   That's awesome, Xonar!  Now I need to call my Target. :P :P ^_^

~Daler

I'll have to check my local Toys r Us tomorrow, and my Wal Mart. I remember back when the Ninjago snake wave first came out it was released in December here (although that may have been elsewhere, too, hehe). While I'm not going to be let down if I don't find the sets, I certainly won't be disappointed, seeing as they most likely won't be released until New Years in my city

BZPRPG:

Akamu, Toa of Ice :smilekohrak: :smilenuju: :smilekopakanu: :smilematoro: :akakunu: :kohrak: :matatu: :akaku: Talk to me about Destiny!

Ask me about stuttering and speech impediments!//Feel free to talk about Dungeons and Dragons with me!

This idea came to me when I saw the shelf pic NotS posted to the Official Topic:

I suggest we each take photos of the Bionicle displays/sections in the stores and make a collage picture/gallery to celebrate the return.

Who's with me?

• Upvote 3

"Onua gazes upon the Earth and sees riches. It is our Duty to dig, and our Destiny to find them"

- Aiyetoro

This idea came to me when I saw the shelf pic NotS posted to the Official Topic:

I suggest we each take photos of the Bionicle displays/sections in the stores and make a collage picture/gallery to celebrate the return.

Who's with me?

Hey, that is actually a pretty cool idea. I'll try to remember to take my phone with me each time I travel to the shops. (I hardly use my phone)

Because of those "sightings" after I was out yesterday, I decided to go out looking again today and check a few more places (despite them still being unverified as far as I'm aware [i.e. at least where they were, not just a supposed store]). All those LEGO boxes in my TRU I had mentioned all have white stickers now labeling them as "Duplo," so that wasn't them. The shelves are absolutely packed, so don't even know where they'd put them.

And since one of them was supposedly at a Target, checked one too. Nada.

Might check back again some time this week, but if I don't, I won't be back in town until the new year anyways, at which point I hope they aren't hard to find. For the rest of ya, good luck! ;)

~|ET|~

E-T... Phone home.

"He walks among us, but he is not one of us."

Dang!  I just called my Target and my Toys R Us.  Neither of them have BIONICLE.  Toys R Us told me that they had Hero Factory, though. ;)  I'll try next week, I guess.  Also, I'll probably call other stores in the area. :P

Edited by Daler99

~Daler

I have just called all Targets and TRUs within 30 minutes from me. :P  The most recent TRU that I called told me that, while they didn't have any, they knew of a Target that does. :D :D  I have already called that Target, but they transfered me to the electronics section, not toys, so the electronics guy went and looked.  I'm going to call again. :P :D

EDIT:  It turns out that the toy section actually did check at that Target. :P  When I called again, the guy asked me if I was calling all the Targets asking about BIONICLE. :P  I said yes and he told me that I had accidentally called them again. :P :P  LOL.  Anyway, I'm going out and about now.  I'll see if I can stop at the local Target to see if they were wrong. :P

Edited by Daler99
  • Upvote 2

~Daler

Just checked my walmart. Wasn't there, but man was I excited for the few seconds it took for me to get to the lego aisle.

Thought: for fun, perhaps we should make a world map, and put markers for all the places they have been seen? there's gotta be a web utility for that...

• Upvote 2

Hi.

If you remember me from when I was most active on BZP, from 2009-2011...

I know I was cringy. But please keep in mind I was literally 12.