Official New Set Sightings Thread

emily

I totally forgot about this thread.

So are we gonna actively bump this so it won't be locked and/or so someone wont have to waste the effort making it all over again come the summer wave?

Speaking of, I picked up all the new SUMMER sets from TRU yesterday. Anyone else seen them yet? Or are some people still waiting on the winter ones? :P

:burnmad: :censored: :upset:

I'm still waiting two weeks. Stop being a smart aleck.

:r: :e: :g: :i: :t: :n: :u: :i:

Elemental Rahi in Gen2, anyone? A write-up for an initial video for a G2 plot

I really wish everyone would stop trying to play join the dots with Gen 1 and Gen 2 though,it seems there's a couple new threads everyday and often they're duplicates of already existing conversations! Or simply parallel them with a slightly new 'twist'! Gen 2 is NEW, it is NOT Gen 1 and it is NOT a continuation. Outside of the characters we already have I personally don't want to see ANY old characters return. I think it will cheapen the whole experience to those of us familiar with the original line...

My TRU still doesn't have any BIONICLE stocked. :(

And Target didn't have a fancy endcap nor Onua and Gali yet. Saw Pohatu and LOSS this time and more Protectors than last time, though, so they are still restocking at least.

~|ET|~

E-T... Phone home.

"He walks among us, but he is not one of us."

My TRU still doesn't have any BIONICLE stocked. :(

And Target didn't have a fancy endcap nor Onua and Gali yet. Saw Pohatu and LOSS this time and more Protectors than last time, though, so they are still restocking at least.

~|ET|~

I am sorry. Last time I was at Target they had run out of almost all the Toa. Luckily I had them all, so I just needed the Protectors. Just keep on looking, and you will be likely to get them all.

A fish wielding vampire. That's Spiffy.

So, my view of the M(/T)aster of Jungle:

Pros:

•The wait is over!

•Weapons lookin' great in both "modes"

•Keetorange

•Light silver beast claws/fins/whatevers

Cons:

•Head movement

•I have to get used to the Miru/Jungle Mask

•The axeblades and swords are of different colours, bothers me.

Solid 9/10.

"Onua gazes upon the Earth and sees riches. It is our Duty to dig, and our Destiny to find them"

- Aiyetoro

Bought Tahu and assembled him, it's no surprise that most of my complaints disappeared when I finished building him. I really like the trans orange, it's used mildly around the top of the set, making him look like lava. The swords on his back move around in a very pleasing manner, and it's fun to fold them down/point them up. The colors, overall, are pleasing, and much simpler than the other Toa - just red and gold, a black skeleton, and four trans orange shells at the top with some silver here and there. Pretty easy to take in. The lower leg armor is a neat idea, but of course the back of the legs are blegh. I'd have liked a shell for his calves, but from the front they look like baggy armor pants only a punk hot-headed Toa of Fire can pull off.

His lava board kicks butt! He totally feels like Tahu, and hurrah, I have all of the Toa now. Just need PoJ and LoSS, both of which are being mailed to me.

• Upvote 1

IetTsFQ.png

UPDATES IN OLYMPIA:

Target: HAs em all!

B&N: I'm guessing is the same as everywhere else!

ToysRUs AND WalMart AND Fred Meyer: Nope.

Meaning I have to go to the next city over to get mai bonkles ASIrhrabgrkhgbdjvjk bj kmvhmgugtyi

"Remember when the comics forum had a lot of good stuff? Let's make that a thing again." -Kazi the Matoran

GOOD NEWS EVERYONE UK FANS!

I have sighted all of the sets in both my local Toys R Us and The Entertainer stores! We are a fair way through January now, so widespread availability is to be expected. Now go buy them all! Go buy them, while I wait for Tahu - the one set The Entertainer did not have - to eventually arrive via their Click + Collect service. If I'd just known TRU had him before I ordered it...*grumbles off into a corner*

Banner 2.png

Click on them to build them yourself!

I have sighted all of the sets in both my local Toys R Us and The Entertainer stores! We are a fair way through January now, so widespread availability is to be expected. Now go buy them all! Go buy them, while I wait for Tahu - the one set The Entertainer did not have - to eventually arrive via their Click + Collect service. If I'd just known TRU had him before I ordered it...*grumbles off into a corner*

I ordered mine from Lego.com on January the 1st. They came in like 4 days.

hTeXGIU.png

Also, if you're a resident of the UK and like Bionicle, go ahead and join

us at this awesome Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/BFUK7/

I ordered mine from Lego.com on January the 1st. They came in like 4 days.

I'm just trying to keep people informed on different, and perhaps more convenient, means of getting the sets. Not everyone wants, or has the means to, buy them online (particularly younger fans) or wants to buy them all at once to get over the £50 free shipping threshold. Same as all the US fans updating this when the sets appear in their local Target/Walmart/TRU.

Quick note on The Entertainer. I can't be certain, but I think each store may only stock one set out of Kopaka and Tahu (they also seem to be selling out in some shops/sites, so I guess they're popular). I'd be interested to know if anyone sees both of them.

• Upvote 1

Banner 2.png

My TRU finally stocked! ...Sort of.

They only had room for Lewa, Pohatu, and Onua. Amongst the clearance LEGO items. Really think the delay is just because they literally had no room, which has been true.

My Target also now has the cool endcap display... complete with Gali underneath... and several aisles down for no reason! Haha. I picked up Gali and Pohatu there because I had a gift card.

So between the two, I could complete the wave now if I wanted... But probably should slow down at this point.

~|ET|~

E-T... Phone home.

"He walks among us, but he is not one of us."

In my TRU, the sets are just thrown there, strewn around the store. Pohatu in the baby isle, Kopaka in the Doctor Who isle, Protector of Water in the board games, they had every set in a different part of the store. Here it is:

Tahu: Thrown in with Lego Movie sets and movie DVD

Onua: Actually in the right place 

Kopaka: Doctor Who

Gali: Art isle

Pohatu: Baby isle

Lewa: Girl isle

PoJ: Megabloks ugh

PoS: Clearance bin

PoW: Board games

PoI: Books

PoE: Random Actions Figures

PoF: DVD's

LoSS: Skylanders

Seriously, was this on purpose?!?!?

Edited by moamahrimatoro
  • Upvote 2

cringe

In my TRU, the sets are just thrown there, strewn around the store. Pohatu in the baby isle, Kopaka in the Doctor Who isle, Protector of Water in the board games, they had every set in a different part of the store. Here it is:

They were searching for their gold masks

-NotS

• Upvote 2

tahubanner.jpg

Lol, seriously. What were they thinking?

While I missed the Bionicle sets on the way in to the Lego store and had to ask, "Do you guys have the new Bionicle sets?" (eyes going to the left) at least it wasn't this bad. 

It's not nearly that bad in my local TRU, since they are with all the rest of the LEGO. However, they've been stuck right at the back (facing the back of the store), which is the easiest spot to miss. Perhaps the people in charge of TRU don't have much confidence in the line?

Banner 2.png

It's not nearly that bad in my local TRU, since they are with all the rest of the LEGO. However, they've been stuck right at the back (facing the back of the store), which is the easiest spot to miss. Perhaps the people in charge of TRU don't have much confidence in the line?

I think that they might be looking at them and saying, "Remember 2010?" In my store, there are STILL Stars on the shelves.

cringe

The hype train should be derailed, crashed, burned, turned over to a swarm of rust monsters then gathered,melted back into metal, made into a satellite and launched into the sun.

No, I still haven't gotten my hands on 2015 sets yet. Could you tell?

• Upvote 1

I really wish everyone would stop trying to play join the dots with Gen 1 and Gen 2 though,it seems there's a couple new threads everyday and often they're duplicates of already existing conversations! Or simply parallel them with a slightly new 'twist'! Gen 2 is NEW, it is NOT Gen 1 and it is NOT a continuation. Outside of the characters we already have I personally don't want to see ANY old characters return. I think it will cheapen the whole experience to those of us familiar with the original line...

The hype train should be derailed, crashed, burned, turned over to a swarm of rust monsters then gathered,melted back into metal, made into a satellite and launched into the sun.

Neither have I man.

Haven't seen any sets in any stores yet <.<

...Hopefully they should start appearing next week... Hopefully...

Australian over and out

• Upvote 1

Tahu; Hau (x) Pakari (x) Kakama (x) Miru (x) Akaku (x) Kaukau (x). Lewa; Hau (x) Pakari (x) Kakama (x) Miru (x) Akaku (x) Kaukau (x). Onua; Hau (x) Pakari (x) Kakama (x) Miru (x) Akaku (x) Kaukau (x). Kopaka; Hau (x) Pakari (x) Kakama (x) Miru (x) Akaku (x) Kaukau (x). Pohatu; Hau (x) Pakari (x) Kakama (x) Miru (x) Akaku (x) Kaukau (x). Gali; Hau (x) Pakari (x) Kakama (x) Miru (x) Akaku (x) Kaukau (x). 

Vakama; Huna (x) Ruru (x) Komau (x) Mahiki (x) Matatu (x) Rau (x). Matau; Huna (x) Ruru (x) Komau (x) Mahiki (x) Matatu (x) Rau (x). Whenua; Huna (x) Ruru (x) Komau (x) Mahiki (x) Matatu (x) Rau (x). Nuju; Huna (x) Ruru (x) Komau (x) Mahiki (x) Matatu (x) Rau (x). Onewa; Huna (x) Ruru (x) Komau (x) Mahiki (x) Matatu (x) Rau (x). Nokama; Huna (x) Ruru (x) Komau (x) Mahiki (x) Matatu (x) Rau (x). 
Matoran; Hau (x) Pakari (x) Kakama (x) Miru (x) Akaku (x) Huna (x) 
Rahi; Infected Hau (x) Huna (x) Kakama (x) Komau (x) Pakari (x) Ruru ()

Promotional Kanohi - Vahi (x) Chrome Hau (x) Ruru (x) TNGM (x) Copper Huna (x) Copper Komau ()

An (x) means I have, a () means I dont.

Neither have I man.

Australian over and out

No, I have a date for when they'll be in store. 7th of Feb. Another week and a half of listening to the Americans and Europeans complaining about how their Kopaka's shield is too hard to pose. :anger: Edited by Regitnui
  • Upvote 1

Hah, your emote backfired!

:miru:

\|/

|

/ \

:impolite and anatomically improbable suggestion: I'm posting from my phone. I can't see the emoticons from here.

Neither have I man.

Australian over and out

No, I have a date for when they'll be in store. 7th of Feb. Another week and a half of listening to the Americans and Europeans complaining about how their Kopaka's shield is too hard to pose. :anger:

so they're not out till the 7th in Aus? >,>

Tahu; Hau (x) Pakari (x) Kakama (x) Miru (x) Akaku (x) Kaukau (x). Lewa; Hau (x) Pakari (x) Kakama (x) Miru (x) Akaku (x) Kaukau (x). Onua; Hau (x) Pakari (x) Kakama (x) Miru (x) Akaku (x) Kaukau (x). Kopaka; Hau (x) Pakari (x) Kakama (x) Miru (x) Akaku (x) Kaukau (x). Pohatu; Hau (x) Pakari (x) Kakama (x) Miru (x) Akaku (x) Kaukau (x). Gali; Hau (x) Pakari (x) Kakama (x) Miru (x) Akaku (x) Kaukau (x). 

Vakama; Huna (x) Ruru (x) Komau (x) Mahiki (x) Matatu (x) Rau (x). Matau; Huna (x) Ruru (x) Komau (x) Mahiki (x) Matatu (x) Rau (x). Whenua; Huna (x) Ruru (x) Komau (x) Mahiki (x) Matatu (x) Rau (x). Nuju; Huna (x) Ruru (x) Komau (x) Mahiki (x) Matatu (x) Rau (x). Onewa; Huna (x) Ruru (x) Komau (x) Mahiki (x) Matatu (x) Rau (x). Nokama; Huna (x) Ruru (x) Komau (x) Mahiki (x) Matatu (x) Rau (x). 

Promotional Kanohi - Vahi (x) Chrome Hau (x) Ruru (x) TNGM (x) Copper Huna (x) Copper Komau ()

Neither have I man.

Australian over and out

No, I have a date for when they'll be in store. 7th of Feb. Another week and a half of listening to the Americans and Europeans complaining about how their Kopaka's shield is too hard to pose. :anger:

so they're not out till the 7th in Aus? >,>

No, that's here in South Africa.

Of note is that the Myer website now has Bionicle in the search "Suggested Keywords" even if there are no results. For example if you type "Bionicle" you'll get suggestions like "Bionicle protector of" or "Bionicle Gali". The Toa names appear too, for example typing "Onua" gets you "Onua master of".

Hopefully atleast Myer gets them in.

• Upvote 1

News from Australia!

I have begun calling stores to find out when they are released, but the first store I have chilled has put my hope down as toy world will not be getting them until early April. :(

Whoa! This makes me really grateful for being able to get them over the online Lego shop. 

That is weird though, because on their site, it says that some of them are coming in on the 16th of February, while the rest come in on the 1st on March. :shrugs:

News from Australia!

I have begun calling stores to find out when they are released, but the first store I have chilled has put my hope down as toy world will not be getting them until early April. :(

Whoa! This makes me really grateful for being able to get them over the online Lego shop. 

That is weird though, because on their site, it says that some of them are coming in on the 16th of February, while the rest come in on the 1st on March. :shrugs:

What site says 16th of feb?
  • Upvote 1