Official New Set Sightings Thread

emily

I'm not sure when they're actually coming in my area, but I'm hoping Australia is one of the many places which is meant to have the sets at the back of some stores by January the 1st.

Oh we're meant to but just the other day I saw Hive Crawler (which came out Wave 2 last year to my understanding) in a Big W in Brisbane, I think it might have been CLS-89 Eradicator Mech that I saw as well there but I was in a rush so not 100%

I need to go & chase up someone who works at a Target &/or a Toys Я Us... But somewhere in this country we should have actually got them on-time ...-ish ;)

...I hope you're in or near a Capital city.

I just recieved the Lego magazine which comes with the Australian catalogue. It looks like us Aussies will have to wait until February...

EDIT: I think I'll wait to order on AUS Shop@Home, if possible on the 1st of January.

So its still the stupid old way we used to have of a month or so later than the US? :(

Yes. However, because it is sold to the majority first, the new line will have more of a chance at selling well, which may lead to having more awesome sets designed, made, produced and purchased. We may also possibly be able to purchase the sets on Shop@Home on January the 1st and get them earlier than we would at our local stores. :)

I'm not sure when they're actually coming in my area, but I'm hoping Australia is one of the many places which is meant to have the sets at the back of some stores by January the 1st.

Oh we're meant to but just the other day I saw Hive Crawler (which came out Wave 2 last year to my understanding) in a Big W in Brisbane, I think it might have been CLS-89 Eradicator Mech that I saw as well there but I was in a rush so not 100%

I need to go & chase up someone who works at a Target &/or a Toys Я Us... But somewhere in this country we should have actually got them on-time ...-ish ;)

I just recieved the Lego magazine which comes with the Australian catalogue. It looks like us Aussies will have to wait until February...

EDIT: I think I'll wait to order on AUS Shop@Home, if possible on the 1st of January.

So its still the stupid old way we used to have of a month or so later than the US? :(

Yes. However, because it is sold to the majority first, the new line will have more of a chance at selling well, which may lead to having more awesome sets designed, made, produced and purchased. We may also possibly be able to purchase the sets on Shop@Home on January the 1st and get them earlier than we would at our local stores. :)

Urgh why do they do this to us? I don't buy online, are there many risks associated with it?

• Upvote 1

Tahu; Hau (x) Pakari (x) Kakama (x) Miru (x) Akaku (x) Kaukau (x). Lewa; Hau (x) Pakari (x) Kakama (x) Miru (x) Akaku (x) Kaukau (x). Onua; Hau (x) Pakari (x) Kakama (x) Miru (x) Akaku (x) Kaukau (x). Kopaka; Hau (x) Pakari (x) Kakama (x) Miru (x) Akaku (x) Kaukau (x). Pohatu; Hau (x) Pakari (x) Kakama (x) Miru (x) Akaku (x) Kaukau (x). Gali; Hau (x) Pakari (x) Kakama (x) Miru (x) Akaku (x) Kaukau (x). 

Vakama; Huna (x) Ruru (x) Komau (x) Mahiki (x) Matatu (x) Rau (x). Matau; Huna (x) Ruru (x) Komau (x) Mahiki (x) Matatu (x) Rau (x). Whenua; Huna (x) Ruru (x) Komau (x) Mahiki (x) Matatu (x) Rau (x). Nuju; Huna (x) Ruru (x) Komau (x) Mahiki (x) Matatu (x) Rau (x). Onewa; Huna (x) Ruru (x) Komau (x) Mahiki (x) Matatu (x) Rau (x). Nokama; Huna (x) Ruru (x) Komau (x) Mahiki (x) Matatu (x) Rau (x). 
Matoran; Hau (x) Pakari (x) Kakama (x) Miru (x) Akaku (x) Huna (x) 
Rahi; Infected Hau (x) Huna (x) Kakama (x) Komau (x) Pakari (x) Ruru ()

Promotional Kanohi - Vahi (x) Chrome Hau (x) Ruru (x) TNGM (x) Copper Huna (x) Copper Komau ()

An (x) means I have, a () means I dont.

Urgh why do they do this to us? I don't buy online, are there many risks associated with it?

If you're buying off the official Lego shop@home site, I'd say you're fine.  :)

Edited by Kongu600

I've called all the toysrus, target, and walmarts in my area (Los Angeles) and nothing. Most the employees didn't even want to check and kept saying bionicle has been discontinued for years....

it would be nice if those who find sets could post their location.

• Upvote 2

Follow me on Instagram for nothing but Bionicle @Bionicle.Art #ToaTupac

https://instagram.com/bionicle.art/

Most the employees didn't even want to check and kept saying bionicle has been discontinued for years....

"No, you don't understand! BIONICLE is back! It's been gone for five years, but it's back. You have to listen to me!"

• Upvote 10

"We didn't lose the battle. Today, we just lost the fight." -Lloyd Garmadon
ninjago-green-ninja.jpg
Avid collector of LEGO for many, many years. Feel free to private message me, or email me at greenninjaatcp@gmail.com, and I'll be happy to help. A ninja never quits!

Visit the Mixels Wiki! http://www.mixels.wikia.com

Okay! I am checking ToysRUs' website constantly, so I can do in store pickup. If it doesn't happen byNew Year's eve, I am having my brother order some for me on Lego's website at midnight. If it doesn't update them, I will do it in the morning. I would do it myself, but my meds knock me out and I am asleep before 11:00.

A fish wielding vampire. That's Spiffy.

The LOSS and Onua were dilivered to my house! YASSSSSS! Pictures later

HYPPPPPPPPPEEEEE!

Ahem, sorry. Had to get that out...

ninjago-green-ninja.jpg
Avid collector of LEGO for many, many years. Feel free to private message me, or email me at greenninjaatcp@gmail.com, and I'll be happy to help. A ninja never quits!

Update: I was at Target working yesterday and the spot where the Bonkles were was filled with LEGO Star Wars D: Ah well, at least I got a few before they were removed.

Hmm... :|

well regardless, what country was this store in?

~ Sophistry: A way to be antidisuncorrect. ~

In a decade you might convince maybe a small tribe of people.

In a decade you might also conquer one million km2 of land,

& in over a thousand years you might have over a billion followers.

I like building things. Please don't break the big ones.

& evidential philosophies that dare to extrapolate beyond

an individual's direct experience aren't easily built.

All the Bionicles I've gotten from Lego Online Shop have been damaged during shipping. Once they simply put a boxed set in a bubble mailer and it was all mangled up. Another time I ordered two and only got one. And all this time I'm paying excessive shipping costs for DHL.

Edited by bioniclepluslotr

All the Bionicles I've gotten from Lego Online Shop have been damaged during shipping. Once they simply put a boxed set in a bubble mailer and it was all mangled up. Another time I ordered two and only got one. And all this time I'm paying excessive shipping costs for DHL.

That's weird, because when I ordered all of the Phantoka sets in 2008 via the Lego shop, they came perfectly intact. Same goes for when I ordered Scarox. You got really unlikey with your orders. Anyway, we're getting a bit off topic...

Edited by Rooster Nui

Any sightings in the mid-west?

I mentioned that I saw the Protector of Earth and Protector of Water at the Target I work at, which is in the midwest.  Unfortunately they're gone, but I managed to nab both of them.  They had 9 in stock, but 3 on the shelves.  I'm assuming that either the last one on the shelf got bought or they realized their mistake.  Either way, my local Target probably still has them, just not on shelves yet.

BZPRPG Profiles

Nekka  Banar  Moku  Savok

Thanks for the pics, Kongu600! B-)

It's really cool seeing all six Toa build and standing together as a team. This is the first time I've seen all six of them together. It just makes me want to get all of them now. :P

• Upvote 2

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

hTeXGIU.png

Also, if you're a resident of the UK and like Bionicle, go ahead and join

us at this awesome Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/BFUK7/

Went to TRU for the 100000000th time. Still nothing (as usual) .

How often have you been going?

te0FrhT.jpg                                                                                                                            

Screw it all, I'm just going to go check TRU after Christmas. At least I'll have actual money then...

ninjago-green-ninja.jpg

Screw it all, I'm just going to go check TRU after Christmas. At least I'll have actual money then...

Good idea. Lego is really pushing/pulling for January the 1st, at least in America and some other places. I figured that I'd wait and see if they're available for my area on the online shop on January the 1st, but if that doesn't come to be the case, I'll be waiting a while.

Edited by Rooster Nui

Good idea. Lego is really pushing/pulling for January the 1st, at least in America and some other places. I figured that I'd wait and see if they're available for my area on the online shop on January the 1st, but if that doesn't come to be the case, I'll be waiting a while.

I guess it just depends on the location. People have found sets in California, Nebraska, NJ, South Carolina, etc.

te0FrhT.jpg                                                                                                                            

Thanks for these pics! I'll echo what the walrus said, it's great to see all six Toa standing together! I am still incredibly pleased that Onua and Pohatu are the shortest of the six, just as they were traditionally, and that the proportions are so varied in general. I'm not in any particular hurry to get the other three Toa, as I expect they'll be available for a while, and I'd rather focus the rest of my purchasing in the coming week on getting Christmas presents for other people in my family, but I am still looking forward to seeing the sets in stores and possibly getting those I haven't already reviewed.

I live in Australia, so I might not be able to get these new sets as soon as you Americans do.

But my nearest Toys R' Us has received quite a few LEGO shipments, so I'll be looking out. If it's not there before January, I'll just pick up an Ultra Agents set or something.

Edited by Professor Turnip

< -< =<o>= >- >

Ha! I tricked you into reading my signature!

< -< =<o>= >- >

That's weird, because when I ordered all of the Phantoka sets in 2008 via the Lego shop, they came perfectly intact. Same goes for when I ordered Scarox. You got really unlikey with your orders. Anyway, we're getting a bit off topic...

It's the difference between boxes and canisters.

See, I couldn't open them all in one go. I usually wait a couple months or years each time I open one and that's why I still have 2009 sets in my room that are sealed.

It's the difference between boxes and canisters.

True, but canisters can still get slight dents and boxes should easily came perfectly intact. It'll be a bad sight to see an isle of the new boxes in poor condition, but I guess they shouldn't get damaged too much because they can now hang on the hook/stand things. :)