Holiday Goodies on LEGO Minifigures Online

Players of LEGO Minifigures Online can enjoy a number of holiday goodies this month. In the Winterland Village, you can help Santa find the Holiday Spirit and you can even unlock an exclusive Santa minifigure. Additionally, the game now features daily rewards - every day you login, diamonds, stars or even Minifigures will be waiting for you. Last but not least, you can join the Holiday Competition to win in-game prizes. Check out the December newsletter here.

View the full article

It would be unlikely that me and any other people will be apart of that, because  Lego Minifigure Online is so boring.

There really isn't a lot of things in there that would make the game a lot of fun, unlike the good old Lego Universe, where they had a lot of mini games  and the hidden goodies...  also you get to make your own minifigure on there, I never like the thing of playing as a none made character in my opinion.

:akakunu: My Topics :akakunu:

MOCs: Construct-a-Astronaut

:voyanui: Find Me On :voyanui:

Flickr 10.gif Twitter 10.gif Youtube

I'll be logging in every day to get the rewards. :P The game has certainly improved from its start, but I still wish for a game like Lego Universe... maybe in the far future one of those kinds of games will be able to succeed.

The artist formerly known as

ŜρЄЯ־GЄNіŜ־CЯЄŦ۞Я

BBC#69 Entry: Roodaka - Master of Manipulation

BFTGM entries: Zigben · Ventox · Deflecto

Hail Denmark.