Free Polybags Up For Grabs

We're just about halfway through the month and coincidentally halfway through our holiday raffles for 2014. Today's raffle is open to everyone - we're giving away three LEGO polybags: 30189 Transport Plane, 30247 ARC-170 Starfighter, and 30260 Lone Ranger's Pump Car. So go check out Holiday Raffle 5 and enter now for your chance to win!

View the full article

Yes yes yes I'm entering.

But why do I not have a Vahi yet. Today's my one-year anniversary. Kinda funny how I made my 1,500th post exactly a year after I joined.

You may not have it yet due to timezone differences. I'd advise to wait a little while longer, then proceed to contact Black Six if it still hasn't appeared. 

I entered, even though I have no interest in any of the themes that the three polybags belong to. However, I do think the Star Wars one looks cool.

Edited by Rooster Nui

Woo! Free stuff! Good luck to all!

Steam Name: Toa Hahli Mahri. Xbox Live Gamertag: Makuta. Minecraft Username: ThePoohster.

Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Shadow Kraata, Axonn, Brutaka, Vezon & Fenrakk, Nocturn, ORANGE FIKOU.

I got rid of my picture, are you happy?