Hitman XIV: Murder Simulator

ShadowVezon

Now you see, it took rather a lot of time to reference all these things. Anyway, now for the (probably underwhelming) final chapter.

Final Night

Voxumo shadowed his target, though he didn't make an attempt to attack. To do so would be to ruin the ambush planned for the Transformer. Last time he had been counting on JAG's success, so that when his plan failed Voxumo had to step in himself. After that failure he had abandoned the Scythe, taking his trusted Icepick instead. He was anxious to get it over with, but he decided to stick to the plan.

Axilus walked into a museum which, like the rest of the simulation was based on a real place. Axilus usually wouldn't have bothered coming here, but he had received a note from JAG18 challenging him to go there. Axilus obviously expected it to be a trap, so he came prepared with several Kanoka just in case. He walked past several exhibits, depicting various warriors, including many past winners of the Hitman tournaments. Axilus didn't recognize many of the statues, many of which depicting rare creatures such as dragons and dinosaurs, zombies and machines. Hearing a sound, he looked up to see Voxumo jump from behind a statue of a black, purple and gold shield, Icepick in hand. Axilus sidestepped the attack, and climbed up the statue of a giant dragon, to get the high ground. Voxumo followed him and attempted to stab him but the Icepick got caught in a small gap in the stone, forcing Voxumo to stop and pull it out. Axilus took the chance to climb onto the dragon's head and leap onto another floor of the museum. Voxumo pulled out the Icepick, and started to follow Axilus.

Meanwhile, JAG18 had been watching from several floors up, watching the two fight. When he saw Axilus starting to escape, he moved from his hiding place behind the diorama of a mountain of corpses and started running down the stairs, blowgun in hand.

Axilus used the Staff-only hallways as a short-cut, bypassing several rooms of the museum. He burst through a door back into an exhibit and looked behind him, to see Voxumo in close pursuit. Voxumo burst through the doors, only for Axilus to drop down onto him and force him to the ground, taking the Icepick. The Transformer then doubled back and started running back through the hallway. Voxumo got up to follow, but Axilus fired a Freezing Kanoka at the doors, stopping the Reaper from pursuing.

Axilus climbed down the stairs and decided to torch the digital museum, to ensure Voxumo's death. He had no sources of fire on him, but luckily for him he stumbled upon an antique furnace, which he didn't even have to remove from the mecha containing it. He used the wooden handle of the Icepick to start a fire, and then proceeded to run for it. He was stopped however by JAG18, who stepped from behind a statue of himself. Axilus loaded his Disk Launcher with a Level 7 Weaken Kanoka and fired, but not before JAG18 shot a Kamino Saberdart from his blowgun at Axilus. The poison ejected and killed Axilus near-instantly. JAG18 was not quite killed by the Disk, but was then consumed by the raging inferno around him, causing him to burn to death.

Voxumo, unbeknownst to the others, had found another way out of the Museum, deciding to return the next night to try again. He quickly realised that this wasn't necessary, when he saw the Ground Floor of the Museum ablaze. He then promptly fell over and died, as his consciousness returned to his body in the real world, reward money placed in his capsule. And of course, no idea of the events behind the scenes.

Results:

Voxumo Fails to Kill Axilus

Axilus Kills JAG18

JAG18 Kills Axilus

So, Voxumo is the winner. That's it, really. I'll edit the First Post in a second, and that'll be that. Feel free to decide on the next Host and all that. 

Also, if anyone knows everything referenced there, you deserve a prize.

It could probably be written much better, but it's already been 3 weeks as it is, and this isn't going the same way as Live Free or Go Cult did. At least there's no random Regeneration nonsense here.

Edited by Neo ShadowVezon
  • Upvote 2

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

I quite enjoyed that scene. It was far more detailed than what I was expecting and the fact you made it into a full scale chase scene was quite fun to read.

And honestly I though this was going to be a 3-way death, where we each tried to kill each other. 

Also I have no interest in hosting, mainly because I am no grand writer and if I tried to do scenes they would rather suck.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

If no one has an objections, then I'd be more glad to host the next game.  I know that I'm a bit inexperienced having only played in three games, but I love the game and would love even more to make sure the game doesn't die.

I have a pretty complete draft for a game written up and can post it when/if I'm decided as the next host.  

• Upvote 1

cheesebanner.jpg.4e180047b2ca502f2c43489af7b439da.jpg

Great!  I should have the topic up in a few hours.  

I would like to reserve a spot if possible since I won't be back on till later tonight

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.