Corpus Rahkshi - Hoto

Click

Wow, I haven't posted any art here for a while, though I'm always drawing. I guess I haven't drawn anything that I'd consider worthy to post here. That is, until now.

4b942c01b3fc9704f0e2d61bdecd54e9-d89z7u5

For those of you unfamiliar with it, Corpus Rahkshi is an RPG run over in the RPG forum by I Am Ultron Six. In it, Kraata are suddenly becoming more intelligent and gaining personalities, much to the surprise of the Brotherhood. They placed all the new Rahkshi in what equates to a high school off the coast of Nynrah under the charge of Makuta Tridax, just to watch what happens. There's assignments ("assassinating" another student and ruining Christmas so far), factions (such as "Phogen's Heroes," the most prominent), and lots of fun to be had.

This is one of my characters, Hoto, a blind Rahkshi of Dodge who uses a sort of echolocation and her powers to get around. She's always energetic and fun-loving, never letting her disability get in her way, though she can be emotional under stress.

This art piece was also one of my first attempts at realistic shading without linework. It probably took me somewhere around 12-15 hours to complete in little intervals, but it was definitely worth it. It turned out a bit small, but hopefully large enough to see the details. I would love some criticism from those of you more familiar with shading so I can improve for future drawings.

More commissions (don't expect anything as great as Hoto)

Fang and Tube (mine)

Abyssium (avmatoran)

Kat (The UltimoScorp)

Omega (VahkiDane)

If you want to see what else I've been doing all this time, you can take a look around my Deviantart gallery.

As always, comment, critique, and most of all, enjoy! :)

Edited by Click
  • Upvote 1

Yeah, I see what you mean now. Too late to change it. :D It does look a little big.

Hopefully I fixed it in my more recent art. I added up Omega and Kat, hoping to do more. Check out their art pages or the RPG to find out more about them!