Zane Returns

Boidoh

http://catalogs.lego.com/BrandCatalog/de_de/1HY2015/

Go to the Ninjago page. The titanium minifgure is called 'Titan Zane'. Probably because it is in some other language. Should probably be Titanium Zane.

Add me on 3DS: 0516-7750-0068

Add me on Wii U: Boidoh

"I am Lloyd Garmadon, son of Lord Garmadon." - Lloyd, Episode 4: Never Trust a Snake

"I am Lloyd Garmadon, son of Lord Garmadon." - Lloyd, Episode 44: Corridor of Elders

Like, Comment, And Subscribe for Nintendo Content - NinBoidoh

I can't wait for Ninjago's summer line up.

At some point you realize that you are but a speck in the Universe.

That you time in this worlds is but a blink.

You see the whole of reality as it unfolds before you.

You try to see how far you can reach, and it’s not that far past your face.

But then you come back from the brink.

You hold them in your arms again.

And you know that you are where their world begins.

You are their rock.

I am really unhappy that Zane came back, even polling that move they did at the end on reboot. It would had of been the perfect ending to Zane story instead of just bringing him back to life like with Lavertus in Chima.

:akakunu: My Topics :akakunu:

MOCs: Construct-a-Astronaut

:voyanui: Find Me On :voyanui:

Flickr 10.gif Twitter 10.gif Youtube

• 1 month later...

I am really unhappy that Zane came back, even polling that move they did at the end on reboot. It would had of been the perfect ending to Zane story instead of just bringing him back to life like with Lavertus in Chima.

Uh, Lavertus didn't die. His fate was unknown, until we later learned that he had lived through the ordeal and managed to escape. 

~Your friendly, neighborhood Shadow

sotpbanner.png

~Credit for Avatar and Banner goes to

NickonAquaMagna~

I'm not too bothered about Zane returning, I just with they didn't bring him back right after Rebooted. I would have preferred it if they gave it some time before reviving him.

Yeah, I agree. Zane's death was so epic and touching and sad that it feels a little rushed to just bring him back now. I mean, I'm not that huge on just bringing him back in the first place, but the show seems to be doing him justice so I'm pretty alright with it so far, they should've just waited to build up effect.

I'm not too bothered about Zane returning, I just with they didn't bring him back right after Rebooted. I would have preferred it if they gave it some time before reviving him.

Yeah, I agree. Zane's death was so epic and touching and sad that it feels a little rushed to just bring him back now. I mean, I'm not that huge on just bringing him back in the first place, but the show seems to be doing him justice so I'm pretty alright with it so far, they should've just waited to build up effect.

Yea, kinda like how when Jalla/Jaller gets back to life after dying in The Mask Of Light movie, it would have been nice if it wasn't almost right after he died. Kinda the same rushed effect with Zane here  :wacko:

Banner2.png

Check out my comics!

Titan is the german word for Titanium ^^

Edited by Kayori alias Equalize

I am sorry for all grammar errors.

If i dont response to any important posts pls message me.

My BZPRPG Profiles are:

Izen [Toa] [Pakari] [Iron] [Smith,Wanderer,Warrior & more]

Aum [Rahi] [Bird] [Companion of Izen]

Edan [Toa] [Volitak] [Sonic] [Thief and Asassine]

Koyo [Matoran] [Sanok] [Plasma] [Travelling Merchant/Cook]

Placeholder [Species] [Kanohi] [Element] [Quick Info]

Lego seems to be pretty big on bringing characters back from the "dead". 

Except for, y'know, Matoro. 

(Although in this case it's somewhat justified. The Zane is a robot. Those tend to be a bit tougher than your average human in fiction.)

Lego seems to be pretty big on bringing characters back from the "dead". 

Except for, y'know, Matoro. 

(Although in this case it's somewhat justified. The Zane is a robot. Those tend to be a bit tougher than your average human in fiction.)

Ah, Zane being a robot is actually a good point. At the very end of last season with that scene of Pixel finding Zane to be alive, I thought that was actually kind of sweet. His relationship with Pixel makes me a little more open to him coming back.

And never forget the great hero of life, Matoro. Never forget...

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...

I don't mind Zane coming back too much, even though his sacrifice was so great that it does cheapen it a bit. Reminds me too that situations such as Matoro's are exceedingly rare for LEGO in general...

toakopaka.png
Credit goes to Linus Van Pelt (Formerly known as Cherixon) and Spectral Avohkii Enterprises

My Memoirs of the Dead entry, Reflectons:

http://www.bzpower.com/board/index.php?showtopic=7351