News Reports Over The Downtime

Paleo

Over the downtime, I reported on the Lego Kidsfest event in Minneapolis, and took quite a few pictures. I'm wondering if those who reported over the downtime will get any recognition now.Note: Please don't take this as a "I reported a lot so I should get a Proto boost". I just spent a lot of time and effort taking the pictures, and I'd like some recognition.

Actually you did recognition. Look at the source, it's listed under the title. ;)Edit: Also, next time this wouldn't go in Q&A but you should just first check the story to see if you did get recognition. Then if you didn't PM Black Six or the reporter who reported it, but if it's a story that was posted months ago like this one, would it really make a difference? :shrugs:Edit 2: If you mean recognition for being the source, then well the only recognition would be a proto boost. Which isn't given every time you are listed, sometimes the story isn't "out-of-the-ordinary" enough to give someone a boost. ;) Edited by The iCon

If you're talking about proto energy, I do recall Black Six stating that the staff do not intend to give proto boosts to everyone who reported over the downtime in this post.~ BioGioEDIT: Found the link.

Edited by BioGio

"You're a scientist? The proposal you make violates parsimony; it introduces extra unknowns without proof for them. One might as well say unicorns power it."