Three BIONICLE Episodes Released

I'm going to have to read through this entire thread later because, to my shock and disappointment, the episodes aren't subtitled at all. Not that I can see. I've already sent a complaint to LEGO asking for a direct response on this. It's a bit silly that this isn't an automatic form of accessibility in 2014.

Sadly I'll be missing out on most of the story elements coming from these episodes until LEGO decides to include my community. =/

In the meantime - the animation looks great. If there are transcripts already up somewhere, I would appreciate a link.

• Upvote 2

APlayofLight_zps1888c63b.jpeg

Part One of the Chrysalis Saga

By Takuta-Nui

Also, temple of time? GAH. The Vahi wasn't just a cloud in that first animation :) It must be that the Toa are called from the previous storyline to be in this one. I am sure no other crossovers are there, but this is a good explanation for the new story to unite new and old fans. 

What if the Toa are multiversal/dimensional singularities and exist across the multiverse in many forms and appear whenever they are needed, with that universe creating lore around them and shifting to suit the needs of that place? The process also erasing their memories whence it happens, so in one universe they are powerful digimon, in another they are Nanotech (G1), etc =P think about it.

Edited by Doctor Makuta

Tahu; Hau (x) Pakari (x) Kakama (x) Miru (x) Akaku (x) Kaukau (x). Lewa; Hau (x) Pakari (x) Kakama (x) Miru (x) Akaku (x) Kaukau (x). Onua; Hau (x) Pakari (x) Kakama (x) Miru (x) Akaku (x) Kaukau (x). Kopaka; Hau (x) Pakari (x) Kakama (x) Miru (x) Akaku (x) Kaukau (x). Pohatu; Hau (x) Pakari (x) Kakama (x) Miru (x) Akaku (x) Kaukau (x). Gali; Hau (x) Pakari (x) Kakama (x) Miru (x) Akaku (x) Kaukau (x). 

Vakama; Huna (x) Ruru (x) Komau (x) Mahiki (x) Matatu (x) Rau (x). Matau; Huna (x) Ruru (x) Komau (x) Mahiki (x) Matatu (x) Rau (x). Whenua; Huna (x) Ruru (x) Komau (x) Mahiki (x) Matatu (x) Rau (x). Nuju; Huna (x) Ruru (x) Komau (x) Mahiki (x) Matatu (x) Rau (x). Onewa; Huna (x) Ruru (x) Komau (x) Mahiki (x) Matatu (x) Rau (x). Nokama; Huna (x) Ruru (x) Komau (x) Mahiki (x) Matatu (x) Rau (x). 
Matoran; Hau (x) Pakari (x) Kakama (x) Miru (x) Akaku (x) Huna (x) 
Rahi; Infected Hau (x) Huna (x) Kakama (x) Komau (x) Pakari (x) Ruru ()

Promotional Kanohi - Vahi (x) Chrome Hau (x) Ruru (x) TNGM (x) Copper Huna (x) Copper Komau ()

An (x) means I have, a () means I dont.

I'm going to have to read through this entire thread later because, to my shock and disappointment, the episodes aren't subtitled at all. Not that I can see. I've already sent a complaint to LEGO asking for a direct response on this. It's a bit silly that this isn't an automatic form of accessibility in 2014.

Sadly I'll be missing out on most of the story elements coming from these episodes until LEGO decides to include my community. =/

In the meantime - the animation looks great. If there are transcripts already up somewhere, I would appreciate a link.

This is a fair point and I'm glad you brought it to my attention. I'm very interested in accessibility, especially as it relates to people with disabilities, and while subtitles were far from my mind when I personally viewed the episodes, I've seen firsthand how much people who are deaf or have auditory processing issues can be aided by them.

If Lego doesn't respond or takes too long to respond to your query, I'm sure there are enterprising fans on sites like BZPower who would have the know-how necessary to create unofficially subtitled versions. Might be worth starting a topic on the subject if you don't get a response from Lego within the next month.

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

This is a fair point and I'm glad you brought it to my attention. I'm very interested in accessibility, especially as it relates to people with disabilities, and while subtitles were far from my mind when I personally viewed the episodes, I've seen firsthand how much people who are deaf or have auditory processing issues can be aided by them.

If Lego doesn't respond or takes too long to respond to your query, I'm sure there are enterprising fans on sites like BZPower who would have the know-how necessary to create unofficially subtitled versions. Might be worth starting a topic on the subject if you don't get a response from Lego within the next month.

I'd like to give a big hand to fishers64, who saw my post and just decided to subtitle the videos. They're all on YouTube now:

Episode 1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YKnXYVQIAeg

Episode 2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUdxMt5BfAk

Episode 3: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m8SnRg1kWXo

The Legend: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nWDqDmQPg0g

She didn't feel like she needed any recognition, but I insist. This kind of thing takes time, and we could see if BZPower can reach out to LEGO and see if they can simply adopt this as a best practice. It certainly will be much easier for the company to do this than one individual, but this shows how dedicated we are to including everyone in the experience. :)

• Upvote 5

APlayofLight_zps1888c63b.jpeg

Part One of the Chrysalis Saga

By Takuta-Nui