Baby fire villager!

Toa Jaton

It's Takua. Totally Takua.

This is Takua but 100x cuter!!! ^_^ =)

EDIT: Someone should make an animated .gif of him blinking or something, because he is SO CUTE!!! :D 

Edited by SuperGeniusCreator
  • Upvote 1

The artist formerly known as

ŜρЄЯ־GЄNіŜ־CЯЄŦ۞Я

BBC#69 Entry: Roodaka - Master of Manipulation

BFTGM entries: Zigben · Ventox · Deflecto

Hail Denmark.

I really hope that little guy name is Don to be the G2 of the G1 Ta-Matoran guard  ^_^

I also hope there be mask packs :)

Don't forget Jala! "Nothing gets past the Captain of the Guard ... unless he wishes it."

Also, YES, FINALLY SOMEONE AGREES WITH ME ON MASK PACKS!

Edited by Forgeta

:smiletakua: :m_o: :w: :l: :e: :x: :a: :n: :m_d: :e: :r: :smiletol:

76561198067723583.pngAddFriend.png

|

"We are the Turaga of the new generation." ~Owlexander

YouTube - Imgur - Flickr - Bionicle RPG Chat

I really hope that little guy name is Don to be the G2 of the G1 Ta-Matoran guard  ^_^

I also hope there be mask packs :)

Don't forget Jala! "Nothing gets past the Captain of the Guard ... unless he wishes it."

Also, YES, FINALLY SOMEONE AGREES WITH ME ON MASK PACKS!

No, Don was the most important character in the Mask of Light Movie

Edited by ShadowWolfHount

:akakunu: My Topics :akakunu:

MOCs: Construct-a-Astronaut

:voyanui: Find Me On :voyanui:

Flickr 10.gif Twitter 10.gif Youtube

This is Takua but 100x cuter!!!  ^_^ =)

EDIT: Someone should make an animated .gif of him blinking or something, because he is SO CUTE!!!  :D 

I tried my best: 

http://cdn.yourepeat.com/media/gif/001/241/351/57f72a3509447d1c2a930df0825d94f5.gif

http://cdn.yourepeat.com/media/gif/001/241/371/0b770958fa8a5680992ce57c5c670e4c.gif

Edited by Forgeta
  • Upvote 2

|

LEGO Baby Protector set PLS

-NotS

Polybag potential. Hope TLG does something...

Make an original mold for the mask that is smaller but can fit Barraki-like eyes and give it a Protector of Water body design. I would buy that set in a flash!

-NotS

Edited by Nidhiki of the Shadows

tahubanner.jpg

I think a full-sized mask will look cute the same way kittens having huge ears are ;]

I think I'm the odd one out when I say I don't think he's that cute, I just signed my own death wish didn't I?! 

I think he's cute, I also think you're entirely entitled to you're own opinion, & I hope-think many will agree with me on that? ;)

probably will be some flak, but I think there will be a number of well known members who will defend your opinion :)

• Upvote 1

~ Sophistry: A way to be antidisuncorrect. ~

In a decade you might convince maybe a small tribe of people.

In a decade you might also conquer one million km2 of land,

& in over a thousand years you might have over a billion followers.

I like building things. Please don't break the big ones.

& evidential philosophies that dare to extrapolate beyond

an individual's direct experience aren't easily built.

LEGO Baby Protector set PLS

-NotS

Polybag potential. Hope TLG does something...

Make an original mold for the mask that is smaller but can fit Barraki-like eyes and give it a Protector of Water body design. I would buy that set in a flash!

-NotS

I WOULD BUY 3!!! :D

This is Takua but 100x cuter!!!   ^_^ =)

EDIT: Someone should make an animated .gif of him blinking or something, because he is SO CUTE!!!   :D 

I tried my best: 

http://cdn.yourepeat.com/media/gif/001/241/351/57f72a3509447d1c2a930df0825d94f5.gif

http://cdn.yourepeat.com/media/gif/001/241/371/0b770958fa8a5680992ce57c5c670e4c.gif

Thank you! ^_^  :D  :P

Edited by SuperGeniusCreator
  • Upvote 1

The artist formerly known as

ŜρЄЯ־GЄNіŜ־CЯЄŦ۞Я

BBC#69 Entry: Roodaka - Master of Manipulation

BFTGM entries: Zigben · Ventox · Deflecto

Hail Denmark.

This is Takua but 100x cuter!!!   ^_^ =)

EDIT: Someone should make an animated .gif of him blinking or something, because he is SO CUTE!!!   :D 

I tried my best: 

Thank you! ^_^  :D  :P

No problem!  ^_^

Edited by Forgeta

|

I really hope he becomes a character unto his own, and not just "cute little son of the Protector." Even if I do love him in that role heh. Being our first unique background character is pretty neat too.

~|ET|~

• Upvote 1

E-T... Phone home.

"He walks among us, but he is not one of us."

Maybe he is a metaphor representing us as a fandom looking on at this new generation as it springs into fruition before our eyes. Or it could be a metaphor for the new generation :)

"It's all a trick, you see. They want me to pretend to betray them. They want you to concentrate your forces here against an attack that won't come. But I decided: Why pretend to betray them when actually doing it would be so much more fun?"
— Vezon to Tridax, Destiny War

It would be hilarious for him to have a role like Takua, and I can very well see that happening. I had a small theory for a while that he was the narrator, and he was telling the story years in the future. The current Protector of Fire showed him the prophecies and told him of the Toa, and he seemed enthralled and excited. I wouldn't put it past him to be a huge fan of the Toa. 

I very much hope for a polybag version of him, it'd certainly be easy to do, and I'd buy several of them. More diverse villagers would be great.

• Upvote 1

dat_logo_newer.png

qs56078.jpg
 My Brickshelf, please don't copy!

... :t: :b: :m_o: :c:...

Looking for shiny Regirock, Articuno, and Virizion!

(Can trade most any legendary for them!)

My 3DS friend list is full, sorry!

i think the video hinted that this was the protecter of fire's son. Because it said that the protecter job was passed down from generation, to generation.

He is very cute and maybe youst maybe he might have a bigger role later on the story.

YES did you see the way he looked at tahu and then the "camera" shifted to him. i think he is going to be a toer(blech) later.

Here came the bride all dressed in white I wish it was red then you all be deadlandscape_xlarge.jpg

Personally I think of it this way. We, the Gen1 old guard are the protectors ("Tahu, we know what you need to do, follow us") and the Gen2 new fans are the Baby villager ("OMG so cool! Tell me more stories!")

:r: :e: :g: :i: :t: :n: :u: :i:

Elemental Rahi in Gen2, anyone? A write-up for an initial video for a G2 plot

I really wish everyone would stop trying to play join the dots with Gen 1 and Gen 2 though,it seems there's a couple new threads everyday and often they're duplicates of already existing conversations! Or simply parallel them with a slightly new 'twist'! Gen 2 is NEW, it is NOT Gen 1 and it is NOT a continuation. Outside of the characters we already have I personally don't want to see ANY old characters return. I think it will cheapen the whole experience to those of us familiar with the original line...

I built a model of the little guy last night. He looks great, I just wish I had a head and mask to put on him already. Once that happens, I'll be sure to post photos!

"We didn't lose the battle. Today, we just lost the fight." -Lloyd Garmadon
ninjago-green-ninja.jpg
Avid collector of LEGO for many, many years. Feel free to private message me, or email me at greenninjaatcp@gmail.com, and I'll be happy to help. A ninja never quits!

Visit the Mixels Wiki! http://www.mixels.wikia.com

I built a model of the little guy last night. He looks great, I just wish I had a head and mask to put on him already. Once that happens, I'll be sure to post photos!

Don't forget to make the eyes as big as reasonably possible! I might buy a PoF set just to do the same thing. I'll use the blaster and flame tonfa on Tahu, then convert him to Two-kua. (My name for the little guy).

:r: :e: :g: :i: :t: :n: :u: :i:

Elemental Rahi in Gen2, anyone? A write-up for an initial video for a G2 plot

I really wish everyone would stop trying to play join the dots with Gen 1 and Gen 2 though,it seems there's a couple new threads everyday and often they're duplicates of already existing conversations! Or simply parallel them with a slightly new 'twist'! Gen 2 is NEW, it is NOT Gen 1 and it is NOT a continuation. Outside of the characters we already have I personally don't want to see ANY old characters return. I think it will cheapen the whole experience to those of us familiar with the original line...