Books and Comics.

Doctor Makuta

Does anyone think with the return of BIONICLE next year that we'll be seeing the return of comics and/or books? The return of comics would be good :) Books could be okay but if they weren't written by Greg... hmmm.

Tahu; Hau (x) Pakari (x) Kakama (x) Miru (x) Akaku (x) Kaukau (x). Lewa; Hau (x) Pakari (x) Kakama (x) Miru (x) Akaku (x) Kaukau (x). Onua; Hau (x) Pakari (x) Kakama (x) Miru (x) Akaku (x) Kaukau (x). Kopaka; Hau (x) Pakari (x) Kakama (x) Miru (x) Akaku (x) Kaukau (x). Pohatu; Hau (x) Pakari (x) Kakama (x) Miru (x) Akaku (x) Kaukau (x). Gali; Hau (x) Pakari (x) Kakama (x) Miru (x) Akaku (x) Kaukau (x). 

Vakama; Huna (x) Ruru (x) Komau (x) Mahiki (x) Matatu (x) Rau (x). Matau; Huna (x) Ruru (x) Komau (x) Mahiki (x) Matatu (x) Rau (x). Whenua; Huna (x) Ruru (x) Komau (x) Mahiki (x) Matatu (x) Rau (x). Nuju; Huna (x) Ruru (x) Komau (x) Mahiki (x) Matatu (x) Rau (x). Onewa; Huna (x) Ruru (x) Komau (x) Mahiki (x) Matatu (x) Rau (x). Nokama; Huna (x) Ruru (x) Komau (x) Mahiki (x) Matatu (x) Rau (x). 
Matoran; Hau (x) Pakari (x) Kakama (x) Miru (x) Akaku (x) Huna (x) 
Rahi; Infected Hau (x) Huna (x) Kakama (x) Komau (x) Pakari (x) Ruru ()

Promotional Kanohi - Vahi (x) Chrome Hau (x) Ruru (x) TNGM (x) Copper Huna (x) Copper Komau ()

An (x) means I have, a () means I dont.

What was wrong with Greg's writing on the books? I thought he did fine. If you want to complain about him going overboard on serials I can understand that, but his books have always got to the point without making things needlessly complicated (and any complication that arose was something he probably had to include due to it being crucial to that years story plan). 

Anywho, comics aren't returning as we know them (we know they exist though, since the major sets for this year all have mini-comics) and books are confirmed to be returning, and yes, Greg isn't writing them.

-NotS

tahubanner.jpg

What was wrong with Greg's writing on the books? I thought he did fine. If you want to complain about him going overboard on serials I can understand that, but his books have always got to the point without making things needlessly complicated (and any complication that arose was something he probably had to include due to it being crucial to that years story plan). 

Anywho, comics aren't returning as we know them (we know they exist though, since the major sets for this year all have mini-comics) and books are confirmed to be returning, and yes, Greg isn't writing them.

-NotS

I liked the way he wrote them, the serials could have had less Vezon perhaps but his style was fine. I was more saying I don't know how I'd feel if it wasn't Greg doing the books. No comics though, drat.

Tahu; Hau (x) Pakari (x) Kakama (x) Miru (x) Akaku (x) Kaukau (x). Lewa; Hau (x) Pakari (x) Kakama (x) Miru (x) Akaku (x) Kaukau (x). Onua; Hau (x) Pakari (x) Kakama (x) Miru (x) Akaku (x) Kaukau (x). Kopaka; Hau (x) Pakari (x) Kakama (x) Miru (x) Akaku (x) Kaukau (x). Pohatu; Hau (x) Pakari (x) Kakama (x) Miru (x) Akaku (x) Kaukau (x). Gali; Hau (x) Pakari (x) Kakama (x) Miru (x) Akaku (x) Kaukau (x). 

Vakama; Huna (x) Ruru (x) Komau (x) Mahiki (x) Matatu (x) Rau (x). Matau; Huna (x) Ruru (x) Komau (x) Mahiki (x) Matatu (x) Rau (x). Whenua; Huna (x) Ruru (x) Komau (x) Mahiki (x) Matatu (x) Rau (x). Nuju; Huna (x) Ruru (x) Komau (x) Mahiki (x) Matatu (x) Rau (x). Onewa; Huna (x) Ruru (x) Komau (x) Mahiki (x) Matatu (x) Rau (x). Nokama; Huna (x) Ruru (x) Komau (x) Mahiki (x) Matatu (x) Rau (x). 
Matoran; Hau (x) Pakari (x) Kakama (x) Miru (x) Akaku (x) Huna (x) 
Rahi; Infected Hau (x) Huna (x) Kakama (x) Komau (x) Pakari (x) Ruru ()

Promotional Kanohi - Vahi (x) Chrome Hau (x) Ruru (x) TNGM (x) Copper Huna (x) Copper Komau ()

An (x) means I have, a () means I dont.

We've heard that there are going to be books. An author hasn't been announced yet but Greg has confirmed that it isn't him.

As for comics, the only ones we know of are the ten-panel comics that appear in the instruction manuals. Even if we don't get full comic books, shorter comics in the LEGO Club Magazine are not out of the question by any means. Possibly even an ongoing story arc like this year's Justice League comic from the LEGO Club magazines and website.

• Upvote 1