Bionicle Mafia XX: Hail the Mad King

Ehksidian

due to the holidays, I am temporarily delaying the scene until Thursday or Friday.

Apologies.

but

Thursday is the holiday

that doesn't make sense

i am doing stuff tomorrow all day and might eek in a bit of time on thursday night to write it up

friday will probably be the day though

The continued process of te holidays gradually slows his scene-writing process while not entirely disrupting or halting it

Or Ehks is lazy

that too.

• Upvote 2

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

NIGHT FOUR: The Prince’s Plan

The night was young. It was silent. The Villagers had no idea what was going to happen, or who was going to do it. No one got a good look at the Prince’s or his minions’ faces. They had no idea who to remove come the daytime.

The night was young. The wind whistled. An odd figure emerged from a home, draped in black. They stalked through the streets, towards their destination.

Pulse’s house.

The door was knocked, and Pulse answered. The Matoran looked in fear at the one at his door. Was it the Prince, come to kill him? One of his subordinates?

“Wh...who are you?”

“That is none of your concern. Do you work for the Prince?”

Pulse hastily shook his head. “No, I don’t. I’m just a normal villager.”

The cloaked figure nodded. “Good. I simply wished to know. Please, go out and keep watch over someone this night. Make sure they do not perish.”

Pulse nodded, and the figure walked away, disappearing into the night. Who to watch over? The better question was, who was a loyal servant to the King? With that answer in mind, Pulse dashed over to Voltex’s house, and kept watch over him that night. Not a breath of wind entered the front door on Pulse’s watch.

---

The sky was as black as the Prince’s heart. The clouds blotted out the stars, and even the moon. It was a truly dark night indeed. The four Matoran stood inside a home, plotting on who to kill. They had to remove someone from play, someone clever, and someone who knew what they were doing. It was a swift decision. Onarax would perish. The four Matoran nodded, and one left the house, to kill the target.

The streets were eerily silent as the killer walked through them. They needed to keep suspicion down as much as possible, after all. The killer lipped into Onarax’s home with nary a squeak from the door. The target was fast asleep. Perfect. They wouldn’t even notice. The killer, a simple lackey to the Prince, slipped a small vial out and poured it into the glass by Onarax’s bed. The poison faded from view quickly, and the killer snuck out of the house. Come morning, when Onarax would drink, he would perish.

The sun rose. Onarax awoke, glad that he had survived the night. He began his usual morning routine, and stepped out of bed. He grabbed his glass on the nightstand, and walked to the bathroom. The door closed with an odd finality.

Hours later, the Village investigated Onarax’s home. They had found his body, still and lifeless, perched over the sink. The observer walked into the room, and declared a list of innocents.

Swimming Beard, Luroka, and Blade were incapable of killing Onarax. Please, vote to avenge the death of your fellow villager.”

---

YOU HAVE TWENTY-FOUR HOURS TO VOTE

• Upvote 6

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

First off, I wouldn't kill the Commander.

Secondly, poison is for wimps.

The sky was as black as the Prince’s heart.

Anyway, I'm voting for Gengar, in light of this. If it's not him, we get S_I, next, because I'm allied to Luroka Luroka's on the innocent list for the crime. =P

*Snaps fingers*

Edited by Colonel Roy Mustang

Was originally going to vote Zakaro, decided to hop onto the vote Gengar bandwagon instead.

I hope this doesn't come back to haunt me, but you know, chattering corpses christmas tree in the centre of the island...

Edited by KITTENS FOR FISTS

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

There are very few players who would actually have to make sure they aren't acting suspicious at this point in time - I'm going to vote Quisoves

That said, I'm reaching here. I mostly just don't want to join the bandwagon. :P

That actually is a good point, in addition to the fact that the RNG loves to favour QP. Like, not just likes, LOVES to favour QP.

I say we vote him, because of those two reasons.

Voting Quisoves Pegonia.

There are very few players who would actually have to make sure they aren't acting suspicious at this point in time - I'm going to vote Quisoves

That said, I'm reaching here. I mostly just don't want to join the bandwagon. :P

I feel as though that "clue" is a bit of a stretch compared to the poison, silence, etc. of the killer.

Maybe I'm not giving Ehks enough credit for his cleverness, but that'd be a very obscure clue, especially compared to everything we've seen so far.

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

That actually is a good point, in addition to the fact that the RNG loves to favour QP. Like, not just likes, LOVES to favour QP.

I say we vote him, because of those two reasons.

Voting Quisoves Pegonia.

If the roles were decided by RNG... then yeah, there would be a higher chance of it being Quisoves, I guess. :P

I feel as though that "clue" is a bit of a stretch compared to the poison, silence, etc. of the killer.

Maybe I'm not giving Ehks enough credit for his cleverness, but that'd be a very obscure clue, especially compared to everything we've seen so far.

Well, poison could theoretically point to Quisoves, but I mean, it could also just as easily point to me or you. I don't think anyone is really known to specifically poison their victims (except Burnmad in Hitman, where he seems to turn poison into every kind of weapon that ISN'T poison)

Tell me, is it common for Blade and Voltex to be allied, and to vote the same way? Or should I be severely alarmed by their coalition?

It's pretty common, yeah.

Voltex used to be called "YO YO YO YO HOME SKILLET".

Guess where Onarax was killed? His home.

Coincidence?

I'm not quite sure that I understand your feud with me. I have done nothing to earn this ire from you; in fact, I began this game by specifically noting that you should be kept alive, since you were confirmed in the very first scene to be neither the King or the Prince, to which you immediately grew suspicious for whatever reason.