Gengar-3

Quisoves-2

Zakaro-1

hm

logic has gone back out the window, how unsurprising 

meh

I vote Gengar, might as well attempt to be productive

Zakaro

I'm voting Quisoves, if only because those hints seem far too obvious for it to actually be Gengar.

I vote Quisoves. I also add Quisoves to dictionary.

I vote for Gengar to prevent a double-hang RNG-kill

:|

i forgot a vote

yay.

Redoing numbers...

Suspects for poisoning Onarax

Burnmad-2

Gengar-6

Quisoves-5

Vote switches used: Seaborgium

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

Seaborgium, there are no words that can express my disappointment with regards to your utter incompetence. 

Heck, even Quisoves, the player that I am voting for, appears to understand my motives.

That said, you are correct; I did indeed vote just to vote. And since I'm not exactly intent on Quisoves dying... I hereby switch from Quisoves to Seaborgium :D

• Upvote 2

Seaborgium, there are no words that can express my disappointment with regards to your utter incompetence. 

Heck, even Quisoves, the player that I am voting for, appears to understand my motives.

That said, you are correct; I did indeed vote just to vote. And since I'm not exactly intent on Quisoves dying... I hereby switch from Quisoves to Seaborgium :D

You crack me up.

tawny-frogmouth-50T5225-01.jpg

• Upvote 1

gZsNWyr.png

(Credit to Nik the Three for the banner)

You crack me up.

a6b5b230a1e73587c0d10f33058fa747.png

anyways, I might have forgotten when voting ended so uh

Consider it ending at 1:30 PM EST tomorrow (It being 11:46 PM EST at the time of writing this post)

Edited by 2nd Lt. Jean Havoc

1Ydp0mg.jpg

You crack me up.

oh dear god what is that thing

I'm on board with that. Switching from Burnmad to Seaborgium.

bBhcfWO.png

Believe me, your motives are becoming more and more apparent.

MnRA5kV.png

DAY FOUR: One down, Three to Go

The village contemplated who to kill. It was concerning, since they had no idea who was the killer, nor who was working with them. No one knew quite who to lynch, until suddenly, an idea struck them.
“Hey, poison. Who was it that liked poison again? Gengar?”
The other Matoran looked confused. Hm. It did kinda make sense...but...did it? Not everyone agreed, certainly. The votes were cast, tallied up, and the observer counted them. He looked up, and met eyes with Gengar.
“Your time has come. You reap what you sow.”
Gengar backed up. The observer’s words were incriminating. He knew what Gengar did, that Gengar had slipped the poison into Onarax’s drink. But how? How did he know that? No one followed him...
“You have no pr-“
“You were the one selected to be killed, therefore, you must die. We don’t need proof. Just blood.”
The Matoran in the village looked concerned. The observer didn’t act like this before...then again, there weren’t willing murderers afoot, either. The observer stepped forward, staff in hand, and swung it at Gengar’s legs. There was a sickening snap as something broke. Gengar screamed, and collapsed.
“Reap what you sow indeed...”
The staff was brought down on the fallen Lackey, and the screaming stopped. Red oozed onto the ground around Gengar’s head, and the village knew he had perished. The Prince silently cursed under his breath. Foiled. He was already down a servant...could they even take over at this point?
The sun began to set. Everyone returned to their homes. The observer sat, and watched.
NIGHT ROLES, SEND ME YOUR PMs.

• Upvote 3

1Ydp0mg.jpg

I have a question

If the secret role shows up as a Matoran...

And the only village roles are Matoran...

what the heck is the point of the Prince being able to investigate people

giphy.gif

(hah it's 497 kb suckers)

Edited by Strange Festive Voltex
  • Upvote 6

I have a question

If the secret role shows up as a Matoran...

And the only village roles are Matoran...

what the heck is the point of the Prince being able to investigate people

They inherited that ability.

It was never supposed to be "useful". Though I do want to say something: If they find something relating to the secret role somehow (Other than...well, who it is) I'll say so.

say

what fabulous secret powers and who got them possibly

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Friends, matorans, villagers, lend me your audio receptors;

I come to bury Gengar, not to praise him.

The evil that men do lives after them;

the good is oft interred with their bones:

So let it be with Gengar.

You missed a trick.

I fixed it for you.

I added one extra beat.  You just ruined the meter.

640px-Giuseppe_Arcimboldo_-_Four_Seasons

Funky Treeman does not approve.

Edited by Seaborgium
  • Upvote 4

MnRA5kV.png

Friends, matorans, villagers, lend me your audio receptors;

I come to bury Gengar, not to praise him.

The evil that men do lives after them;

the good is oft interred with their bones:

So let it be with Gengar.

You missed a trick.

I fixed it for you.

I added one extra beat.  You just ruined the meter.

Oh, what a rogue and peasant slave am I!

• Upvote 1

gZsNWyr.png

(Credit to Nik the Three for the banner)