Bionicle Mafia XX: Hail the Mad King

Ehksidian

Anyways, he's the info on the Heir

The Heir (x1) – Within the King’s final, lucid moments, he appointed a true Heir to the throne. In fact, that’s why he kept “creating” Pyros – to remove the Prince, and have a true heir to the throne. The final Pyro selected became the Heir, while any other remaining ones became Matoran once more. The Heir could choose to select someone to protect or protect someone themselves, and investigate one player each night. If they investigate the Prince, the game would immediately end in a Neutral victory.

• Upvote 3

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

Oh, and by the way, there's a lesson to be learned from Portal's folly. Roles like the Pyro and the Detective and the Medic are rare. By giving them to everyone, he devalued them. and we all longed to be simple Villagers. And so we put an end to him.

https://ia801006.us.archive.org/21/items/GILBERTSULLIVANTheGondoliers1927-NEWTRANSFER/36.%20There%20lived%20a%20King.mp3

Also, since we've talking about Princes and music...

https://ia801006.us.archive.org/21/items/GILBERTSULLIVANTheGondoliers1927-NEWTRANSFER/16.%20I%20stole%20the%20Prince.mp3

gZsNWyr.png

(Credit to Nik the Three for the banner)

Anyways, with the game completed, I'll get my thoughts on XX written up and posted in the discussion topic in a bit.

But, seriously, congrats village, that was a top-notch performance.

Which reminds me that I never actually wrote down my thoughts on XIX

owell

Anyways, with the game completed, I'll get my thoughts on XX written up and posted in the discussion topic in a bit.

owell

gg jim.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

owell

feeling genuinely cheated

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND